我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年4月26日星期三

Wake up(107)

 


107

 

Nan Shanyun asked his sister Nan Liwa to chat with his brother Nan Yangsheng. The three brothers and sisters are rarely together, what are they chatting about?

After Nan Yangsheng obtained a doctorate in psychology from the Central Plains College of Humanities, the first thing he did was to go home and have a look. When he returned to his hometown and returned to the dilapidated old house, he realized that the old house had been relocated. His adoptive mother He Zhonglan and grandfather He Jiafu , and his younger brother Nanshan Yun temporarily lived in a dilapidated temporary house. The younger sister, Nan Liwa, is temporarily staying at the home of Chai Jianhua, an old Chinese doctor who is a good friend of her grandfather. Chai Jianhua's home is actually a traditional Chinese medicine shop, and there is a shop sign with the words "Jianhua Pharmacy" hanging on the door of the shop. There is a curved ruler-shaped counter in the store, and there is a Qinglong brand standing vertically inside, with the word "tonic" written on it. There are also medicine cabinets, medicine drawers, tables and chairs in the store, and tin medicine bottles and colored Xizi bottles are placed on the top of the medicine cabinets. On the recommendation of Chai Jianhua, Nan Liwa worked as a temporary worker in the "Jianhua Pharmacy" in the town.

Nan Yangsheng said to his younger siblings: "I am very happy to see you. Sometimes I miss my childhood. But I find that I don't have many common topics with my classmates in elementary school or even in middle school. Because this generation is too diverse, everyone The movies or programs I watch are different. Even the most popular TV series "Harem Zhen Huan Biography" or the movie "Life of Pi" will not let me talk about going with my classmates on the date. It will not be me Feel free to chat with those students about the wonderful episodes, because there are still a small number of people watching, at least those of my old schoolmates have basically never seen it. They are busy with work, it should be said that they are busy with making money, and there is almost nothing to communicate with except for making money of."

Nan Shanyun smiled: "Brother, it's not that your classmates have changed, it's you who have changed. You are now a Ph. Now I am a high-achieving student, but I am still a bumpkin. I don’t understand the outside world, and I don’t care about the outside world. I only pay attention to the things and interests in front of me. My love and hate happen around me.”

Nan Yangsheng was stunned for a moment, and said to his sister Nan Liwa: "Liwa, what do you think?"

Nan Liwa said bluntly: "I agree with what Yunshan said. When I was a child, I often went to my classmates' homes to watch TV. Most of the time, the screen was rustling and there was no picture. It was four or five in the evening when the TV was on. Maybe the theme song of the cartoon, "Scientific Peter Pan", "British Sweets"... not only for the immediate enjoyment of watching. The next day, when I go back to school, I can still talk to my classmates, classmates You will come and review yesterday's plot. When we were in middle school, we watched the crazy Hong Kong drama "Chu Liuxiang", and everyone could sing the theme song. The female students in the class would often ask for Shen Huishan and Su Rongrong, which one is Chu Liuxiang? Wife, you are blushing. My classmates from elementary school and middle school have been in contact with each other, because most of us have never left this small town. In my eyes, the world is only as big as a small town."

Nan Yangsheng thought for a while and said: "Both of you are right, I have changed. Today, society is diversified, and Internet technology catalyzes the arrival of Generation I. Apple computers, iPhone, iPad, iPod and iMac, are aimed at everyone. , and vote for what 'everyone' likes, to meet the needs of 'individuals'. Therefore, everyone only watches the TV and movies they like, listens to the music they like to listen to, and reads the articles they are interested in."

Nan Shanyun smiled and said to Nan Yangsheng: "My elder sister and I don't read much. My elder sister can read "Dream of Red Mansions" and "Romance of the West Chamber". I like to watch "Water Margin" and "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". The books on peasant uprisings that I read when I was a child are now banned. For example, Chen Sheng, Wu Guang, the Yellow Turban Army, the Taiping Army and the Boxers are all criminals. The old man called on the people to unite, overthrow all reactionaries, and eliminate the exploiting class. What's wrong with that? Violence must be used to suppress the villains who oppress the people. For example, the current urban management is a group of villains. They once bullied grandpa. There are many poor people who set up stalls. I wish I could kill them!"

Nan Yangsheng was frightened into a cold sweat when he heard what Nanshan Yun said: "Yunshan, did the city management ever bully grandpa?"

Nanshan Yun said angrily: "This is what I experienced personally. I was right next to Grandpa, and I would strike when I should. These villains were a little scared when they saw me, so they gave up."

Nan Liwa said: "I support Yunshan, and everything he said is the truth. After my grandfather was bullied by the urban management, he fell ill when he returned home. You are a doctor. Tell me, how should we deal with these urban management? Do we just let them Bully us?"

Nan Shanyun said: "Recently, I saw Fang Fang's diary on the Internet "What should I do if a person loses his dignity?" I was very inspired. Fang Fang is a famous writer in Wuhan. story."

In the middle and late period of the Cultural Revolution, a bungalow was built under the wall next to Fang Fang’s house. The house was very small and simple, extremely cold in winter and extremely hot in summer, so Uncle Xu and Aunt Xu moved in there. They have no children and the house is barely livable. Every morning, Uncle Xu dragged a garbage truck, rang a copper bell, and began to sweep the floor and collect garbage in the dormitory. He and Aunt Xu are responsible for the cleanliness of the entire dormitory. In Fang Fang's impression, Uncle Xu's blue coat was already whitish, with some patches on it. He often has no expression on his face, rarely talks to people, let alone sees him laughing, as if he only knows how to do things, and everything else has nothing to do with him.

However, Fang Fang knew that Uncle Xu, who was once very heroic, free-spirited and enthusiastic, was an engineer in her father's unit. He was much younger than people like her father. Precisely because he is young, full of youth, and placed in a place where there are a lot of old-fashioned intellectuals, he can easily become a radical in a fiery movement. Fang Fang vaguely heard that Uncle Xu seemed to have been a small leader of a mass organization, but people said that he was on the wrong team. Because of this, Uncle Xu was kicked out of his comfortable office and became a silent cleaner in the dormitory compound every day. His former colleagues either passed him by every day, or carried a trash can to his side to empty a bucket of trash. Although they didn't say anything to each other, there was no rolling eyes or sarcasm, but for Uncle Xu, it was still an extremely embarrassing scene, a moment of no self-esteem at all. What kind of strong will is needed for a person to live like this to survive? Living in humiliation is not easy.

Fang Fang wrote in his diary: Uncle Xu is weaker or more self-respecting than Uncle Xu is his own brother Uncle Xu. Uncle Xu is also an engineer, so his qualifications are naturally older than Uncle Xu's, and his status is also much higher than Uncle Xu's. Uncle Xu's family is very respected in our dormitory because Mama Xu is a very kind teacher and because all the children in their family are college students. Such families were rare at the time. Uncle Xu and Uncle Xu lived in the same dormitory area. When Uncle Xu dragged a garbage truck and walked past Uncle Xu's house every day, what kind of feelings would Uncle Xu have in his heart? Is it pain, or helplessness? Only Uncle Xu knew this.

Naturally, the Cultural Revolution would not let people like Uncle Xu go easily. One day, Uncle Xu was also locked up. At that time, many people were locked in the basement of the office building. The place was dark and damp, and the sun was not visible. In it, people are no different from prisoners, and their freedom and dignity are deprived together. Uncle Xu was naturally among them. Unlike others, Uncle Xu resisted at the cost of his own life. For a while, the news spread in the dormitory that Uncle Xu committed suicide in fear of crime. It is said that before Uncle Xu was locked up, he put the blade in the hat, took it in, and then cut his own pulse to commit suicide. Fortunately, Uncle Xu did not die because of this. He was discovered in time and sent to the government hospital. After rescue, he came back to life. For Mother Xu and her children, this is a great blessing, but what about Uncle Xu himself who is determined to die? It's hard to say if it's a good thing or not.

One day, Fang Fang passed by the entrance of the hospital, and happened to see a thank-you letter written by Xu’s mother and her children, thanking the party, thanking the leaders and thanking the hospital for saving Uncle Xu. When she saw it, she felt a very strange feeling in her heart. The red paper thank you letter posted on the wall remained in Fangfang's memory for a long time. Many years later, when she passed the hospital again, the thank you letter still appeared in her mind. Suddenly, she wondered if Uncle Xu at that time also had such gratitude, and wondered what kind of pain and sorrow Mama Xu felt when she wrote this thank you letter.

Fang Fang wrote in his diary: My father said that what a person is most afraid of being deprived of is not wealth, status, status, or even family, but his dignity. If he loses this, what is the meaning of his life? Woolen cloth? I don't think my father's words are so right, but I remember it, and I also remember Uncle Xu's expressionless face and the big red thank you letter pasted on the hospital door.

Nan Yangsheng listened to Fang Fang's diary narrated by Nan Shanyun, "What should a person do if he loses his dignity?" ’, I suddenly felt that I was that Uncle Xu or Uncle Xu. His heart is very painful.

What happens when a person loses his dignity? Nan Shanyun said confidently: "Some people opposed the Cultural Revolution, saying that the Cultural Revolution was a ten-year catastrophe, and even opposed the Restoration of the Cultural Revolution. I don't know what the Cultural Revolution is, but I know that the Cultural Revolution was a mass movement initiated by Chairman Mao. The masses supported Chairman Mao and Chairman Mao. There is nothing wrong with it, and neither is the people. Why is there still a portrait of Chairman Mao on the top of Tiananmen Gate? Why did those who opposed Chairman Mao shouted long live Chairman Mao in the first place? Do you dare to take down Chairman Mao’s portrait now?"

Nan Yangsheng obviously felt that there was a big gap in social cognition between himself and his younger brother Nanshan Yun, but he didn't want to have arguments and conflicts with his younger brother, so he kept his mouth shut. He began to worry about his younger brother, not knowing what trouble his younger brother would cause in the future.

Nan Shanyun didn't seem to care about this, he said to his brother and sister: "I must live with dignity, and I will make those villains pay the price."

没有评论:

发表评论