我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月10日星期五

The South African Potions Mystery(6/Professor Thornton's discovery)

 


6/Professor Thornton's discovery

 

When I went to South Africa this time, when I was flipping through newspapers and magazines on the plane, I happened to see a sketch related to South Africa. It is said that once, a plane carrying passengers from various countries traveled around the world. When flying over Asia, everyone saw the majestic Great Wall, and couldn't help shouting: "China! China!" Later, when they saw the pyramids, the Eiffel Tower, and the Statue of Liberty, the passengers also knew that they had arrived in Egypt, France, and the United States. Later, when flying over a bustling city, no one could tell what it was. Suddenly a guest exclaimed: "Damn it! My gold watch has been stolen! We must be in Johannesburg."

I once told this joke to Professor Thornton, a South African friend of Mr. Don Jerry. Professor Thornton smiled wryly: "If you see someone with missing arms and legs in South Africa, then you will definitely guess that this person has probably been to the mysterious village of Molej." At that time, I didn't understand what she said the meaning of. It's only now that I realize it.

Mr. Don Jerry's South African friend Professor Thornton is an anthropologist in Cape. Professor Thornton said that she had been to the mysterious village of Molej with Professor Niehaus, and then Professor Niehaus disappeared in this mysterious village of Molej. Mr. Don Jerry is on the phone with Professor Thornton about this matter. He hopes to get her help, and most hopes that she can visit this mysterious village again. But Professor Thornton refused, she was afraid to go to Molej village again. I can see that Mr. Don Jerry is very disappointed by this.

I said to Mr. Tang Jerry: "Mr. Tang Jerry, please call her again and let me persuade her."

"You?" Mr. Tang Jerry seemed to have doubts about my role. But he still called Professor Thornton again.

I picked up the phone confidently: "Hello, Professor Thornton. I am Mr. Hua Lu. I have to tell you something important. Mr. Tang Jerry and I found an important clue in the village of Moleijie. Your good friend Professor Niehaus, yes, Professor Niehaus from the University of Pretoria, she was killed in Moleje. Before she died, she told a villager that she had something important I will give it to you. Yes, I will give it to you. What do you think? I heard that you and Professor Niehaus went to the village of Moleje to investigate and study the oldest Khoi people in the African continent. Now Niehaus The professor was killed, don't you want to help complete Professor Niehaus' mission during his lifetime?"

Mr. Don Jerry looked at me in bewilderment, with thick smoke coming out of his mouth. I grew up with Mr. Tang Jerry, although he is now the world's top detective, but in my eyes, he is still him. In terms of eloquence, I can say without shame that I am definitely better than him. Another point is that he always talks about facts and evidence in what he says and does. And me? I am a writer, I can create my language, my story anytime and anywhere. I am now spitting out a dialogue of oral literature to Professor Thornton. Professor Thornton was moved by my words: "What you said is true? How can I not complete Professor Niehaus' mission during his lifetime?" She began to let go.

I took the opportunity to boast again: "Professor Thornton, you don't have to worry about the safety here. You understand better than anyone else that Mr. Don Jerry is the most famous detective in the world, and there is no case he can't solve. He hopes You can come here because you must ask for your help. You are an anthropologist, and you will not disappoint your good friend, don’t you think? We are accompanied by Mr. Moshan, a police officer. Are you still here? What are you worried about? You agreed? Great, I'll let police officer Mr. Moshan send a car to pick you up."

I proudly put down the phone receiver. Mr. Tang Jerry laughed loudly: "You can tell your life. After all the lies come into your mouth, after you chew them, they become the truth."

I shrugged: "That's all I can do."

Professor Thornton finally came to the village of Molej. Mr. Tang Jerry showed her something: "I found this at the murder scene where Sero was killed. According to my analysis, it is a pendant on a necklace. Maybe there was a fight there. This The pendant should belong to the murderer."

Professor Thornton took out the magnifying glass to observe the pendant carefully. Her conclusion made me break out in a cold sweat.

Professor Thornton said: "This is a necklace ornament made of a human thumb bone. Judging from the age of the bone, it is the thumb bone of a boy around 13 or 14 years old. The time to get the bone is about two years and three months."

Mr. Tang Jerry took a deep breath: "Professor Thornton, thank you very much. This is exactly the answer to the mystery I begged you to come here to help me solve. It can be concluded that the murderer is a murderer. The necklace It must also be strung together with human bones, it will be a necklace strung together by the finger bones of many children. It may imply that the lives of many murdered children have been terminated. This is an important piece of evidence."

1 条评论:

  1. 這是一件謀殺兒童取其人體器官製作魔藥的離奇的兇案故事
    This is a bizarre murder story about the murder of children and their parts to make potions

    回复删除