我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月13日星期一

The South African Potions Mystery(14/ devil angel)

 


14/ devil angel

 

The judgments of my friend Mr. Don Jerry are always surprising. In fact, he often makes detailed investigations before making judgments, and this time is no exception. He casually took out a document from the table: "This is the investigation report that police officer Mr. Moshan just entrusted. In this report, one thing has been verified. Miss Dierna, your husband died in a car accident. After the incident, the autopsy report proved that his eyes had been gouged out before he died in a car accident. The police officer, Mr. Moshan, investigated all the nearby hospitals according to my suggestion, and only one hospital had eye membrane transplantation. The patient was a Rich man, the intermediary for donating eye membrane organs is Mr. Kegabi."

Dirna stood there in a daze without saying a word.

Mr. Tang Jerry smoked a cigarette: "Mr. Kegabi killed your husband and made a lot of money with his organs. But you don't know these things. On the contrary, you are very grateful to him because he gave I gave you a sum of money, which was 1,000 pounds. You didn't accept the money, but asked him to buy a prescription for you."

I was confused by Mr. Don Jerry's words, how did he know? Could it be true?

Dilna sighed: "Yes. Mr. Kegabi came to me after my husband had a car accident, and he told me that my husband suffered God's revenge because he didn't believe in God. God will take revenge on me There is only one way to save Sero, and that is to go to the village of Molej to buy medicine, which is the potion 'Muti'. So, my son Sero and I came to the village of Molej, Stay here and wait for Mr. Kegabi to find the potion for us."

     Mr. Don Jerry chatted with Dierna for a long time. As I was in a hurry to send a telegram, I went to the post office, so I don't know what happened to their subsequent conversation.

When I rushed back from the post office, I didn't expect that it was not Dierna who was talking to Mr. Don Jerry, but Mr. The Devil Kegabi. When Mr. Kegabi saw me coming, he got up and said goodbye. Mr. Tang Jerry didn't want to stay either.

After Mr. Kegabi left, I asked Mr. Don Jerry, "Mr. Don Jerry, why did you take the risk of negotiating with this devil Kegabi?"

Mr. Tang Jerry laughed: "Mr. Kegabi came to the door himself. He knew that I would not ignore this case because of threats and intimidation. He just explained to me that it was not him who wanted to drive us away. , but the villagers of the village of Molej. He admitted to me that he was playing tricks for money, but he was raising money to help the poor, and he was only guiding the villagers as he wished, and he did not kill Cerro. He also said that he had thought about leaving here. He was discriminated against everywhere in big cities. According to local media, the South African government has recently enacted the "Employment Equality Act" aimed at improving the economic status of blacks, including Indians. ". The bill divides people of different races in South Africa into 'blacks', 'Indians', and 'colored people' for different protection methods. The bill stipulates the proportion of blacks and Indians employed by each unit, the positions of blacks, Salary rates, what conditions employers have to fire them, etc. This means that blacks and Indians are far more likely to be hired than whites, even if they are less capable. Mr Kegabi can't resist Reality. Between false civilization and ignorant superstition, he chose the latter. He would rather believe in ghosts and gods, just like many people believe in God, Allah and Bodhisattva.

1 条评论:

  1. 這是一件謀殺兒童取其人體器官製作魔藥的離奇的兇案故事
    This is a bizarre murder story about the murder of children and their parts to make potions

    回复删除