我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月18日星期六

Athens Cat Street Murder(K It turns out that the massacre was related to al Qaeda terrorists)

 


Chapter 4 The Mysterious Wildcat

 

K

 

It turns out that the massacre was related to al Qaeda terrorists

 

        I was petrified by the Cat Street massacre in Athens, let alone that I would be involved in this case. At this time, Lina, who was extremely sensitive, said to me: "Mr. Hualu, please help me, I don't want to get involved in trouble."

        I glanced at Tang Jerry, but he didn't respond. I gritted my teeth: "Lina, don't worry, I am Chinese, and Chinese people never believe in evil!" Lina left, and she became very haggard in just one day.

        The door was pushed open again. In came Sergeant Field, a heavyset Greek man. He pointed at me and Tang Jerry: "I am police officer Athens Field, who is Mr. Hualu?" I stood over and said, "I am, what do you want from me?" : "Nice to meet you. Welcome to Athens." But I can't be happy at all, I don't know why he came to me?

        Officer Field stretched out his hand to Don Jerry again: "You are Mr. Don Jerry. I checked your accommodation registration. I heard that you are the most famous detective in the United States, and I came here specially to ask you for advice. Oh, maybe you know, there was a murder here, and the deceased Scarlett was you American."

        Tang Jerry reached out and gestured towards a chair beside him: "Sit down, Officer Field." Officer Field sat down and wiped the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief. Then he smiled slyly at me: "Mr. Hua Lu, I'm sorry. Due to official reasons, we investigated your situation, but I personally don't think you are a suspect. Because the deceased in this murder was a person staying with us. An American female reporter at the HELLO Hotel on Cat Street. In another week, the Olympic Games will open. This incident happened at such a critical moment, which caused us a headache for the Athens police. Our police forces are all on the field. Me too I was temporarily transferred to handle and solve the case, and I was only assigned two police officers. Can I handle such a major transnational case? Now there are rumors everywhere that Zarqawi has arrived in Athens. Reporters from various countries are discussing, panicking, speculating, Confused people's attention to the Olympic Games. Zarqawi is the third person in Al Qaeda who is wanted by the United States for a large reward. Zarqawi will go to Greece in person? Not many people believe this statement, but they believe that Al Qaeda There are not many people who will definitely provoke terrorist attacks during the Athens Olympics. At least, I agree with this view. But I did not expect that the accident would first occur in the jurisdiction under my responsibility. We have notified the US police, and they only Sending an intelligence officer, Ramos, to help. His mission is to gather al Qaeda ties to this murder. They can't send any police. To tell you the truth, the police in Athens are on strike. Where can I find a policeman? ?Maybe God help me, they said, you, Mr. Don Jerry is here to attend an international academic conference, let me come to you, you will help us successfully capture terrorists."

         Tang Jerry laughed loudly: "How do you conclude that this murder was committed by al Qaeda terrorists?"

        Officer Field told us something about the murder. He said that the forensic examination showed that the deceased was beheaded by a Persian knife, and the severed head was placed in the refrigerator. This is similar to the murder of an American hostage in Iraq. same. The property of the deceased was not lacking, nor was the deceased raped. Now the whole world knows that only Al Qaeda terrorists can do such cruel things to Americans. Officer Field opened the purse, which contained some photos taken at the scene of the crime and copies of some investigation transcripts. He handed over these materials to Tang Jerry. Tang Jerry only glanced at these materials and seemed disapproving. He just said to Officer Field, can we take a look at the scene together? Officer Field readily agreed.

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除