我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月18日星期六

Athens Cat Street Murder(L crime scene investigation)

 


L

 

crime scene investigation

 

         The murder scene is right next door, so it's convenient. Tang Jerry inspected all the doors and windows carefully, and then focused on the carpet by the window. He found many hairs on the carpet. These hairs are very rare, and different colors can be distinguished with the naked eye. Officer Field explained that this is the shedding fur of wild cats. There are many wild cats in Athens, and it is high temperature, and wild cats shed their hair very commonly. Tang Jerry took out the camera from the bag he was carrying, collected all kinds of hairs and put them in a plastic bag. He stood in front of the window and thought for a long time, and said to Officer Field: "Please help to collect the fur scattered in the grass outside the window, as well as the fur outside the door and on the corridor. Remember, you have to find the fur along the corridor. The end of the disappearance. These furs are going to be sent for testing." Officer Field hesitated, but complied.

        After Officer Field left the murder scene, Tang Jerry pointed to the coffee table and said to me: "Hua Lu, there is a magazine on the coffee table, it was published in 1978, take it." I did as well. However, I flipped through a few pages at random, but I couldn't see any tricks. When I looked up, I found that Tang Jerry was studying the refrigerator where the heads of the dead were stored.

        Tang Jerry and I finally returned to our guest room. Tang Jerry lit a cigarette, and suddenly said to me on a whim: "Hua Lu, I will take you to the Aegean Sea tomorrow. I was there last year."

I have never been to the Aegean Sea. When I come to Athens, of course I should go there. But for some reason, I am now paying more attention to this murder than my interest in Athens. I even forget that I am here to observe the Olympic Games. I don't know what Tang Jerry is thinking? Why did he pay so much attention to the depilation of wild cats? Is this depilation related to solving the case? What puzzled me even more was that that night, he forced me to help him turn over the bed in the guest room, because he caught an ant! He played with the ants on the palm of his hand all night. As for me, I couldn't fall asleep all night. When it was almost dawn, he was snoring on the sofa, and the old magazine covered his face.

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除