我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月23日星期四

Athens Cat Street Murder(x Wisdom embraced me)

 


Chapter VIII Unsolved Case of the Century

 

x

 

Wisdom embraced me

 

In August 2004, the cat street massacre in Athens happened on the eve of the opening of the Athens Olympic Games. After a short but complicated investigation and evidence collection, the famous Chinese-American detective Mr. Tang Jerry has clarified the general case for us with initial results , as his assistant, I gave full play to my basic strengths as a writer and kept recording for him. Unexpectedly, my record has nearly 100,000 words. Today, he went to the entomology laboratory with police officer Athens Field, and he wanted to understand the development of the eggs of a fly called blowfly.

My task is to chat with Lena, and I want to confirm one more detail. Lina really came: "Mr. Hualu, I am very glad to meet you." I still gave her a Zhonghua cigarette. In the smoke, we had a very interesting conversation. Looking at this beautiful and innocent Greek girl, I began to tell a mysterious detective story. Of course, I will not give all the credit to my friend Mr. Don Jerry. Any man would exaggerate his wits as much as I do when confronted with such an Athenian girl as beautiful as the goddess Athena. She widened her beautiful and beautiful eyes, and I could see from her eyes that my story had deeply attracted her attention.

I told her it was the strangest murder in the world. As she knew, the deceased was Scarlett Ling, an American female reporter and a kind-hearted animal protectionist. She was not in Athens to cover the Olympics, but to investigate the massacre of tens of thousands of homeless cats and dogs by the Athens authorities across the city. In order to save the wild cats that were being chased, Scarlett opened the window of her guest room. Oh, yes, she lives in Room 204, Building 3, Block B, HELLO Hotel. As a result, she was murdered. She died a miserable death, was stabbed dozens of times, and had her head cut off. Her head was placed in the refrigerator, just like the American who was killed by a terrorist organization, his head was also placed in the refrigerator by the terrorists. The Athens police investigated very closely, all the guests of the hotel were investigated, and the key targets were of course the Arabs. However, the Arabs staying at the HELLO Hotel are only an old couple, so it is unlikely that they committed the crime. Police officer Athens Field felt helpless, and the intelligence officer Ramos sent by the United States did not find any clues. However, my friend Mr. Tang Jerry, a Chinese-American detective, and I would never be so stupid. We found important clues through the fur of wild cats left in Miss Scarlett's room. We confirmed Miss Scarlett's rescue actions for these innocent wild cats, especially emphasizing the escape traces left by the wild cats outside the window. It is impossible for someone to enter the room through the window and commit the murder. We also found significant clues from videotapes in the hotel's surveillance room. Mysteriously and triumphantly, I bragged to Miss Lena: "Miss Lena, do you know what I saw in the video? I saw you were working in the hallway, you were pushing a cart, and you were collecting sheets and pillowcases from every guest room. Do you remember? On the day of the crime, you accompanied me to visit the Parthenon and the Erechtheon. How could you suddenly appear at the scene of the crime?"

My words made Miss Lina jump up happily, and she ran up to me like a gust of wind, and hugged my waist tightly: "Ah, ah, that's great, dear Mr. Hualu, so you are so Clever! You have freed me from suspicion, and I no longer have to worry about being afraid." Then she gave me a burst of crazy kisses, you know, her kisses are so seductive that you will never forget them. Even more unexpected is that she sat on my lap and listened to me tell the following things:

I proudly told her that I went to Santorini Island in the Aegean Sea. An old Greek man on the island provided an important testimony, saying that a man named Sajad Naim bought a Persian It was later confirmed that this knife cut off Scarlett's head. However, that is a decorative knife, not lethal. American intelligence officer Ramos was very dissatisfied with the conclusion of the investigation, but he himself could not produce other evidence. Sadly Sajjad Naeem died, in that grove. I saw his dead body and it was horrific. "I felt that Lena hugged me very tightly, then well, I will use my writer's head to render the state of the deceased and the scene situation desperately, and my improvisational oral creation was successful. The hug got tighter and tighter. Her nervousness and curiosity satiated my desire so much that I forgot how I ended up sleeping with her. Maybe it was me in the Parthenon and Erechtheon The wish of the temple was fulfilled, and I seemed to have come to Mount Parnassus near Delphi. The mysterious gas in the legend made me communicate with the god Apollo in a state of intoxication, just like Delphi back then. I caressed Lena's white and smooth body and said to her: "Dear Lena, I went to Santorini Island in the Aegean Sea once, and the wild cats on the island opened my eyes. Lots of pictures of feral cats. "

As I continued to brag about my experience to her, I actually forgot one thing, Lena and I slept with the door open, and my friend Detective Mr. Don Jerry opened the door and walked in, which terrified me. What surprised me was that Lina was actually bolder than me. She actually ran up to Tang Jerry naked: "Mr. Tang Jerry, do you know? Mr. Hualu rescued me, and he found the surveillance room. The tape is fake!"

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除