我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月19日星期日

Athens Cat Street Murder(o track ants)

 


Chapter 5 Murder in the Forest

 

o

 

track ants

 

      On this magical Greek island, what surprises me is not that the wild cats eat vegetables and fruits such as radishes and oranges at the donkey’s feet, nor is it strange that the old man feeds me as an animal by the way. I am surprised that there are millions of them every year There are many tourists, but they can't change the simplicity of the Greek islands and the shyness of the Greek wild cats. The people and wild cats on the small islands in the Aegean Sea have endless kindness and simplicity, which can always bring sweet memories to people. I think so: Greek dreams and memories all start with wild cats. The wild cats in the Aegean Sea are so free, the blue sea and white clouds, and the green olive trees add a layer of peace and tranquility to Athens and Greece. But when I saw Tang Jerry next to me, I suddenly changed my opinion. These wild cats left me with more mystery. I don't know what Tang Jerry will find out about those wild cat furs scattered on the ground. In particular, how can these furs be related to a brutal murder?

     "Come on, let's go there." Don Jerry led me to an olive tree in the distance. I looked at the beautiful olive tree, as if engraved on the tree is the value of ancient Greek civilization that has gone through the tunnel of time and has not changed. I think that the ancient Chinese civilization will also be engraved on this olive tree during the Beijing Olympic Games in another four years. Time flies, no matter what people say, the value of ancient human civilization is always immortal. Maybe, I can't change my romanticism as a writer, and Tang Jerry can't change his detective professional habits. He was bending over at this moment, looking at the ants gnawing bones under the olive tree with his head attached. He finally stood up and led me towards a nearby grove.

      It was a barren grove, with branches growing freely, apparently never trimmed by the locals. When we walked into this small forest, I suddenly realized that this forest is so big, the tall grass reaches knees, and there is no ready-made road at all. I don't know what my friend wants to do next? It was getting dark, Tang Jerry looked at his watch, he seemed disappointed, he waved his hand to me: "Hua Lu, go home."

      I just woke up like a dream, and turned around quickly, but I tripped over a broken tree fork that fell on the ground, and I fell to the ground.

     "What's the matter?" Tang Jerry ran towards me quickly.

     "No, it's nothing, I was bumped by a branch accidentally." I said.

     Tang Jierui used his hands to push away the branches wrapped around my legs. Suddenly, he stopped his hand: "Don't move, don't move!" He shouted to me in surprise. He began to twitch the branch wrapped around my leg slightly, and I was obediently at his mercy, thinking to myself, "What did this guy find again?"

Tang Jerry finally pulled out the branch wrapped around my leg, but he forgot about me as a living person, and his eyes were fixed on the branch. What's so good about it? I lowered my head and followed his gaze to see a line of ants frantically walking on the branch. Apart from that, I couldn't see anything newer happening. Tang Jerry took out a small bottle from his pocket, and said to me happily: "Look, these ants are of the same species as the ants in the bottle."

Perhaps he saw my insensitivity to the matter, and he said to me: "This species of ants belongs to a very rare family, which is found only in decaying trees, and they never move more than two feet away from the nest. rice."

Tang Jerry took out a small bottle from his pocket, caught a few ants from a broken branch, and put them into the bottle. He also grabbed a handful of dirt and put it in a plastic bag he had prepared in advance.

Don Jerry started dialing his cell phone: "Hi, are you Officer Field? Yes, I am Don Jerry. I found an important clue, yes, yes, I am on Santorini Island in the Aegean Sea, You can see a tall olive tree, and I'll wait for you in the bar nearby."

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除