我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月16日星期四

Athens Cat Street Murder(E. scariest night)

 


E.

scariest night

 

Officer Field led his colleagues away. I took a long breath. I never expected to encounter such annoyance when I set foot on the soil of Athens for the first time.

I started smoking like crazy. For some reason, facing the quiet room, I felt a kind of fear in my heart.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet to let the water wash over my body. A loud noise scared me out of my wits. After calming down, I realized that a brush had fallen to the ground.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open, and I was shocked again.

It was Lena who entered the room.

Lina smiled: "I'm sorry, the door wasn't closed. I called for a while and didn't hear your answer, so I opened the door and came in. Why, your face is so ugly? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm not sick." I quickly put on a coat.

Lena put her hand on her chest and laughed: "The Chinese are so timid. Look at you, they are not as courageous as the wild cats in Greece."

I laughed, a bit reluctantly, but I must not lose face in front of the Athenian girls.

"Do you smoke? This is China's Zhonghua cigarette." I handed her a cigarette.

Lina didn't refuse. She smoked excitedly, looking at the curling smoke: "Wow, this is the first time I have smoked Chinese cigarettes. I always thought that our Greece is the country with the longest history in the world. Later, I received several As a Chinese, I know that there is another China in the world. China has a history of 5,000 years. I check the information of China from the Internet. I know that China has a Great Wall, which is the greatest Great Wall. I really want to have a chance You can see the majestic Great Wall with your own eyes.”

I said to her: "In order to repay you for being a guide for me today, when you arrive in China, I will definitely accompany you to visit the Great Wall."

Lina smiled bitterly: "No, no. I can't go to China. I don't have that much money."

I will say no more. To break the ice, I asked her, "Lena, what the hell just happened?"

Lina took a breath: "It was a murder case. The deceased was indeed Miss Scarlett. She was an American female reporter. It is said that she came to Athens to cover the Olympic Games. She died a terrible death and her head was cut off. She His head was placed in the refrigerator in the guest room, just like the American businessman who was killed by a terrorist organization. I saw on TV that his head was also placed in the refrigerator. Now the police are investigating very closely. All the guests have been investigated, and the focus is on those Arabs. However, the Arabs staying in our hotel are only an old couple, and it is unlikely to commit crimes. All the hotel employees have also been asked to talk. But you don't have to worry, I It has been proved for you, you have been with me today at the Parthenon and Erechtheon. The Greeks are very friendly to China, and the police are only looking for you to perform official duties."

I nodded: "Yes, that's what they told me too."

Lena is gone.

That night, I couldn't sleep well. Because, she told me, the body of the beheaded American female journalist was not taken away. Because the intelligence officer sent by the United States has not yet arrived in Athens, he requested that the scene must be kept. I slept alone in the room next to a headless female corpse, and I regretted so much why I came to Athens at this time? And why did you choose to stay at the Cat Street HELLO Hotel? The room where I stayed was only separated from the scene of the murder by a wall. For a whole night, I couldn't sleep. I turned on the TV very loudly, but my mind went blank.

I started looking at my watch and talking on the phone non-stop. I'm waiting for Don Jerry. It was he who asked me to have a party in Athens, but I didn't expect him to be hijacked. His phone keeps ringing, maybe he's already on the plane. I had the scariest night of my life in Athens.

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除