我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月21日星期二

Athens Cat Street Murder(U How did the murderer get into the house when he committed the crime?)

 


Chapter VII Surveillance Mysteries

 

U

 

How did the murderer get into the house when he committed the crime?

 

On August 12, 2004, there was only one day left before the opening day of the Olympic Games. However, the murder in Cat Street in Athens has not yet been solved, and I and all the passengers temporarily staying at the HELLO Hotel were officially notified not to go out at will. My friend Tang Jerry, a great Chinese-American detective, is retrieving information on the computer. He has a lot of work to do, so he doesn't take the police notice seriously. In order not to disturb his work, I had no choice but to go for a walk in the hotel garden alone.

This is the first time I have conducted a comprehensive survey of this three-star hotel since I came here. I was accompanied by Officer Field. Officer Field told me that the HELLO Hotel was built in the summer of 2000 and is a garden-style hotel. The entire hotel is located on a peninsula surrounded by water on three sides. Police officer Field said that this not only creates an atmosphere near the water, but also brings security. In fact, there is only one entrance and exit for tourists to enter the hotel. The hotel is equipped with monitoring equipment, and hidden smart monitors are installed in each guest room. It is difficult for outsiders to break in without permission. Unexpectedly, a homicide would still occur in a hotel that has been completely digitalized and intelligently managed.

Officer Field and I walked around the hotel. The hotel is extremely large, covering an area of about 100,000 square meters, including a resort area, which consists of a large clubhouse and 800 holiday villas. The villa I live in is Room 202, Building 3, Area B, and Miss Scarlett, who was murdered, lives in Room 204. It was a small Spanish-style villa surrounded by a flat meadow, and it was difficult to hide.

I said to Police Officer Field: "My friend Don Jerry believes that the murderer entered the room from the inside, thus excluding the possibility of sneaking in from the room. Do you agree with him?"

0fficer Field: "I think so too, but the problem is that the surveillance shows that no one was present at the time and location of the incident. We can't find any stronger evidence that the murderer entered the room through the door."

Based on my own imagination, I said to him: "Will the monitoring equipment malfunction? Maybe the person in charge of monitoring is suspected of a crime?"

Officer Field looked at me in surprise: "Ah, you thought the same thing as I did! I checked these details. However, the disappointing conclusion made me very depressed. The monitoring facilities in the garden are all first-class, and there is no fault Records. The girl in charge of monitoring is named Anna Culera, she is a very serious and responsible girl, she insisted that she did not leave the monitoring room during the incident.”

I smiled: "Officer Field, are you sure that Ana Cullera is not lying? My friend Don Jerry thinks the key we need to find out is the hotel's surveillance defense. He is the most famous detective in the world, and I think he New clues have been grasped, and the focus is on the issue of monitoring facilities."

Officer Field smiled bitterly: "I admire your friend Tang Jerry, but what can I say now? Mr. Ramos sent by the CIA has inspected the monitoring room. He thinks that these American-made The monitoring equipment is the top in the world today, and he can definitely conclude that the problem does not lie in the monitoring, so he denies that anyone entered the room at the time and location of the crime to commit crimes. I am a small police officer in Athens, and It is temporarily sent here to handle the investigation of this case. It is impossible for me not to respect the opinion of the intelligence experts sent by the US government. Mr. Hua Lu, let’s go, I’d better take you to the clubhouse, which has the best baseball field in all of Greece .”

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除