我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月17日星期五

Athens Cat Street Murder(I Mr. Detective Don Jerry)

 




I

 

Mr. Detective Don Jerry

 

         Don Jerry invited me to a party in Athens, and I unknowingly walked into his life, into the life of a detective.

        Tang Jerry walked up to me: "Hua Lu, you and Lina get along well. You once had a long talk in this room for nearly an hour."

        "Oh, we didn't talk about anything." I squeaked. But I'm curious, he said it very accurately, how did he know that Lena and I talked in this room? And how do you know we talked for nearly an hour?

         Tang Jerry took a puff of his cigarette, staring straight at my face: "You sour scholar, you are in a daze again. You don't doubt my guess."

         "Yes. How did you know? Lena told you?" I remembered that Lena had accompanied him into the guest room.

         Tang Jerry smiled slyly: "You distributed cigarettes to her three times, and even boasted to her that the Zhonghua cigarettes you brought are famous cigarettes in China."

         I instinctively moved my eyes to the ashtray, which was full of cigarette butts. I couldn't see anything unusual, let alone confirm what Tang Jerry based his inference on.

         Tang Jerry stood up, walked to the table, and held the ashtray in front of my eyes: "You see, almost none of the cigarettes you smoke burns out the paper. This is your habit. I remember you Habits are formed when you are young, you don't want the smoke to stain your nails yellow. Most of the cigarette butts here are your creations. But there are three cigarette butts that not only do not leave cigarette paper, but one of them One cigarette butt was burnt even at the sponge bite. These three cigarette butts were obviously relics left by another smoker. If you look closely, there was a faint lipstick mark on the cigarette butt that was burnt even at the sponge bite. The color of this lipstick is the same as the lipstick on Lina's mouth. Lina has smoked three cigarettes at your place, and I can confirm that she stayed here for about an hour. Of course, this cigarette was issued by you His, your personality determines that you will explain to her that this is Zhonghua cigarettes, and you will also specifically explain to her that this is the best cigarette in China.”

        I smiled and said, "From your explanation, it turns out that your deduction is not complicated. It seems that I have really met Holmes. I don't know, what do you want me, Dr. Watson, to do for you next?"

         Tang Jerry snorted contemptuously. He stared at the ceiling and said in a vicious voice: "The investigating police officer sent by Athens must be an idiot. He must be helpless in the face of this case. In order to cooperate with international security. Therefore, the important officials of the CIA will come to point fingers. As a result, the case becomes more and more complicated and the difficulty becomes more and more difficult. So they come to me for help. Hmph, the case is solved. The credit will be credited to them, but the truth will be concealed."

        I was confused by his words. But I have a feeling: Don Jerry is still so proud and conceited, even though he is really very smart.

 

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除