我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月17日星期五

Athens Cat Street Murder(J Am I complicit?)

 


J

 

Am I complicit?

 

        Lina suddenly broke in without knocking on the door: "Mr. Hua Lu! It's not good, something happened!"

        I looked at Lena in surprise, Lina saw Tang Jerry, and subconsciously corrected her gaffe: "Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Tang Jerry. I forgot that you are here too."

        "What's the matter?" I asked Lena as calmly as I could.

        I offered Lena a cigarette. She smoked fiercely, and there was begging hope in her terrified eyes: "The police came to me and said that I lied to them. They didn't believe that I would accompany you to visit the Parthenon and Erecteon. They didn't believe my words, and even thought that I was colluding with you to create the illusion of not being at the scene of the crime."

        "How unreasonable! You have been with me all the time, and this has to be proved?" I was very angry.

         Lena: "That's right. However, I lied to you. I said it was the boss who called me, but it was Culera who called me. Ana Culera is my best friend. She is in the monitoring room Work."

        I was very surprised: "Lena, why didn't you just tell me that it was your good friend calling?"

         Lina glanced at Tang Jerry, hesitated to speak. I quickly explained to him: "Lena, Don Jerry is my friend, he will help you, he is the most famous detective in America."

       "Are you a detective?" Lina didn't know whether it was fear or surprise, she stood there blankly, her finger was almost burned by the burnt cigarette butt. She quickly threw the cigarette butt into the ashtray.

         Tang Jerry smiled faintly at Lina: "Don't be afraid. I know you will come to me."

         Lena looked at me, and I nodded.

        Lena said that while she and I were visiting the temple, there was a murder at the hotel. Ana Culera was in charge of hotel surveillance. Out of professional habits, she quickly checked the surveillance video of the crime scene and surrounding surveillance records. The strange thing is that there are no suspects in the images shown on the monitor at the crime scene, only Lena once appeared in the corridor. Ana Cullera looked everywhere for Lena, but couldn't find her. She didn't want Lina to be involved in this criminal case, so she changed the date of the video recording and changed the technical processing. Unexpectedly, Athens police officer Field already doubted the authenticity of the surveillance video, and also doubted whether Lena was really with me.

        Lena began to sob: "The Athens police officer Field has officially informed me that from now on I must not leave the hotel, and must be investigated at any time. He also said that I should be responsible for Scarlett's death, and only I have the door to Scarlett's room The key. I said, the window of the guest room is open, why don’t you think that the criminal might have entered the room through the window to commit the crime? But Officer Field analyzed the scene and determined that the criminal entered the room after unlocking the door.”

        Lina glanced at me and lowered her head: "Mr. Hua Lu, Police Officer Field asked me about your situation in detail. They thought I was a thin girl, and it was impossible for me to chop off Scarlett's head with a Persian knife. There was an accomplice, and it was a man."

        "Me? Am I an accomplice?" I yelled furiously.

1 条评论:

  1. A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除