我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月14日星期二

The South African Potions Mystery(17 monkeys who can speak human)

 


17 monkeys who can speak human

 

Mr. Tang Jerry and I pushed people forward in the crowded crowd. Along the way, I had to hold my breath against the smell of sweat and rotting vegetables and fruits. Mr. Tang Jerry and I were like flies flying around in this dilapidated and complicated market. We entered a cage and couldn't find our target. I saw some naked children nibbling on the peel. One of the little boys suddenly threw away the peel in his hand and ran to me: "Sir, do you want to see a woman's butt? I can take you there for only four dollars."

"No. Don't." Mr. Tang Jerry shook his head: "We want to see a talking monkey."

The little boy's eyes widened: "Are you Japanese?"

"No, I'm an American." Mr. Don Jerry straightened up.

The little boy smiled: "American? Why aren't your eyes green?"

Mr. Don Jerry shrugged and gave me a push. Just when he and I were about to leave, the little boy suddenly stopped and said, "Sir, I can take you there, but it's a long way, and you have to give me five yuan."

"No, I can only give you one yuan." Mr. Tang Jerry's tone was very firm. The little boy was disappointed, but agreed anyway.

Mr. Tang Jerry and I kept smoking along the way, trying to use the smell of smoke to get rid of the smoky smell around us. In the case of the murder of Sero and Professor Nihaus by the wizard Kegabi, under the accusation of Sero's mother Dilna, there have been important clues, and the case has gradually become clear. Mr. Don Jerry said to me that the Monkey Man who made Potion Tim must be found, and that this is a major criminal. But the little boy took us around, but didn't find the monkey man and the talking monkey. We stopped by the side of the square, where seven or eight black people were performing juggling. There were quite a few people watching, but no one gave alms. Suddenly, the little boy stretched out his hand to me: "Sir, if you are happy, can you pay me?"

I hesitated for a while, and when I was about to give him money, Mr. Don Jerry stopped him: "No, we must see that monkey."

The little boy glanced at the crowd, the crowd was moving, and they got out of the way. A big-headed dwarf with a ferocious face pushed away the crowd, and two black-skinned giants behind him carried a wooden cage to the center of the square. Mr. Tang Jerry and I both saw the monkey. The monkey grasped the wooden railing tightly and stared at the surrounding crowd in horror. I wanted to squeeze through the crowd, but the back of my back was pulled by the little boy. I had to put a dollar in his little palm.

When I squeezed in front of the crowd, the monkey was speaking human language. I couldn't understand what the monkey was saying, but I realized that the monkey was speaking the local dialect of South Africa. The onlookers applauded the big-headed dwarf who was playing the monkey, coins began to be thrown over like raindrops, and the two black giants began to bend down to pick up the money. Mr. Tang Jerry squeezed through the crowd, walked up to the big-headed dwarf, and handed him a hundred dollar bill: "Can we talk alone?"

The big-headed dwarf playing the monkey was stunned for a moment, and then shouted: "No! Get out!" He yelled and opened the door of the wooden cage, and the talking monkey quickly got into the cage. Two black giants came over and pushed Mr. Tang Jerry into the crowd. At this time, I saw that monkey's eyes were full of sadness and fear.

The crowd dispersed, and the big-headed dwarf, the talking monkey, and the two black giants all had to meet. Mr. Tang Jerry wanted to find the little boy who led the way, but he was nowhere to be seen. When Mr. Tang Jerry and I were disappointed and wanted to go back the same way, I saw two beggars sitting under a long stone wall in the distance, and a little boy was sitting between them with his head bowed. I quickly pulled Mr. Tang Jerry forward. The little boy's lips were black, he was dead, his throat had been slit, and his hand was clutching the dollar I paid him.

Mr. Don Jerry and I both knew what to do, and we started running like crazy!

1 条评论:

  1. 這是一件謀殺兒童取其人體器官製作魔藥的離奇的兇案故事
    This is a bizarre murder story about the murder of children and their parts to make potions

    回复删除