我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月12日星期日

The South African Potions Mystery(10/ Find the missing donkey)

 


Chapter 4 The Revenge of Magic

 

10/ Find the missing donkey

 

Mr. Don Jerry left the village of Molej suddenly and asked me to go to Johannesburg with Professor Thornton. It turned out that he was looking for a man named Ke Gabi, who was the neighbor of the murdered boy Sero when he lived in the village of Molej.

Kegabi has another residence in Sandton, a wealthy area in the northern suburbs of Joburg, which is also the area with the highest concentration of family swimming pools in the world. And Soweto in the southwestern suburbs is the largest slum settlement in the world. More than 40% of adults are unemployed, and many families can't even afford water bills. Professor Thornton told us: "Such a disparity between the rich and the poor is actually the crux of South Africa's security problems."

Sandton has arrived. When I paid the bill with the taxi driver, he saw that I wanted an invoice and offered to suggest that the amount should be larger. I quickly waved my hand, pointed to the young men who were selling snacks not far away, and said half-jokingly: "I don't do crime". Besides, I traveled more than 50 kilometers and half an hour from Johannesburg to Sandton. I not only "lived", but also experienced a lot of South African customs. The 180 rand was worth it.

When we arrived at the Sandton Holiday Hotel, we saw a few black guys selling cashew nuts and jerky in front of the door, and each small package sold for 10 rand. They wore special waistcoats with the words printed on their chests: "I don't do crime, please help me to earn a living" ("I don't do crime, please help me earn a ration") . Among them, the word crime (crime) is marked with a red cross, which is particularly eye-catching. Many pedestrians and guests staying in the hotel greeted them kindly and bought a pack of snacks to take care of their business.

Mr. Tang Jerry said to me: "Mr. Hualu, have you noticed the difference between the rich and the poor in Johannesburg? As the wealth inequality gap is getting wider and wider, the detection of the 'Muti' potion murder case will also become more and more serious." Disaster."

"Why? When does the difference in wealth have anything to do with the 'Muti' potion murder?" I was puzzled.

Mr. Tang Jerry looked out the window: "I feel that as poverty deepens, the mysterious mechanism will increase. This mechanism is to use people's belief in magic to get rid of poverty and become rich. In this way, It is difficult to draw a line between the perpetrator and the victim. In my research, I have found that 'Mutti' victims, who are often familiar to the killer, are vulnerable throughout the murder process. Deceived. Victims, and those in the know, are also often afraid to come forward and give evidence out of fear, because people fear magical retaliation."

Mr. Tang Jerry's analysis is very reasonable. In the village of Molej, those villagers were worried about the revenge of the magic power, so they would go to Kegabi for protection, and Kegabi became the god of the village of Moleij. He was Se-ro's neighbor, and he was the one who asked Se-ro to help him find his missing donkey, and Se-ro was killed.

We met Kegabi, who is already in his 60s. In Cerro's hometown of Molej, someone with a changed voice, after recording, accused Kegabi of killing Cerro. But Kegabi, who was sitting in front of us, acted nonchalantly. He explained: "My donkey got lost accidentally. Cerro happened to see me looking for a donkey that day, so he offered to help me find the donkey separately. Later, I never saw him again. That's how it happened."

 

1 条评论:

  1. 這是一件謀殺兒童取其人體器官製作魔藥的離奇的兇案故事
    This is a bizarre murder story about the murder of children and their parts to make potions

    回复删除