我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年2月15日星期三

Athens Cat Street Murder(C Headless case)

 


C

Headless case

 

 "Murder?" I froze.

Lina said: "The deceased was a woman, and the murder scene is in the room next to yours. The police are investigating the whereabouts of each passenger."

Lina told me that the deceased had checked into the hotel four days ago, but I only met her once. Because she won't let me clean her room, she always has a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. I always thought this woman was weird, but I didn't expect her to be murdered in the guest room I was in charge of.

"How do you know it was murdered?" I asked. Lina said in fear: "She was beheaded, and her head is nowhere to be found."

I was a little scared at first, but there was no way I could be timid in front of a girl. I started to comfort her: "Miss Lena, don't worry, the police will investigate anyway."

Lena is devastated: "I will lose my job because of this. I cherish this job very much."

Lina told me again that the deceased was Scarlett, an American female reporter. She looked beautiful and young. I don't understand what's going on here?

I suddenly remembered something: "Miss Lena, are there any Arabs among your hotel guests?"

"Yes, what do you mean by that?" Lena looked at me strangely. I gasped. Everyone knows that since the war between the United States and Iraq, there have been a series of hostage-taking and beheading incidents in Iraq. There was an American businessman who had his head chopped off after being taken hostage by terrorists. Recently, Indians, Kenyans, and Lebanese were kidnapped by terrorists in Iraq. Another militant said on Saturday that they had kidnapped two Turks and threatened to behead them within 48 hours if the company they belonged to did not leave Iraq. It is the latest in a brutal wave of kidnappings in Iraq. In a video broadcast by Al Jazeera, the "Unity and Jihad" group led by Jordanian militant Zarqawi demanded that the employers of the hostages leave Iraq. In the video, three masked militants in black robes stand behind the two men with guns. The two men sat on the ground holding various identification documents, including this one, which was apparently a Turkish passport. An Al Jazeera newscaster confirmed they were two truck drivers for a Turkish company delivering goods to U.S. troops in Iraq. I don't know what will happen next? But I am sure that as long as there are Americans, there is no possibility of being a target of terrorist attacks. It has long been heard that terrorist organizations will carry out terrorist attacks during the 2002 Athens Olympic Games. But I could never have imagined that the horrible incident happened right next to me, right next to the guest room where I was staying. The murder came too suddenly. But I dare not tell Lena what I think. After all, she is only a 21-year-old girl, and she cannot bear such a fright.

Lina seemed calmer than me, and she said to me: "Mr. Hualu, this is Greece, not China. According to the regulations of our country, once a foreign tourist is involved in a criminal case, his personal freedom will be restricted, and you will no longer be free. Take action. Especially now that it is during the Olympic Games, your trip to Greece will become very helpless. And you have to ask a lawyer to guarantee, and you will pay a lot of money for it. Although Miss Scarlett died in You are in the room next door, but you are not a suspect. It is 19:15. I will tell the police that I have been with you. You only checked into the hotel yesterday. The murder should have happened before you checked into the hotel .”

"How are you sure?" I wondered. Lina sighed: "The corpse stinks. It was the stench that caught the attention of the security guards and discovered this murder. I hate the US-Iraq war, and now there is no peace everywhere." I didn't expect that she would also This murder is linked to terrorists, I will say no more.

 

1 条评论:

  1. 希腊雅典意外地發生了一件离奇的案件:这是一起令人至今心颤的无头血案……
    A bizarre case happened unexpectedly in Athens, Greece: this is a headless murder case that makes people tremble till now...

    回复删除