我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年3月20日星期一

Wake up(31)

 


31

 

Chai Jianhua, He Jiafu and Xiang Manchu met by accident. They all belong to outdated groups abandoned by society. Collectivism is an ideological theory that advocates that individuals are subordinate to society, and that individual interests should be subordinated to the interests of groups, nations, classes, and the state. In a totalitarian state, this awareness will be used for absolute loyalty to the party and leader, which is the nature of the dictatorship. When you lose the approval of the collective, you will be abandoned by the collective.

The great strength of man is to feel that he is in a friendly group. Five people unite a tiger, ten people unite a dragon, and a hundred people unite like Mount Tai. This is dissatisfaction with the previous understanding of collectivism.

Xiang dissatisfied told Chai Jianhua and He Jiafu that before the anti-rightist movement started, everyone should open their hearts to the organization and seriously participate in the rectification meeting. The abstracts of the meeting minutes of my previous speeches at the rectification meeting, as well as the clippings and original manuscripts of the articles I published in the rectification newspaper at that time, all turned out to be black materials for rectifying me. The multiple appraisals and situation registration forms since I joined the work, as well as the "self-examination statement" I wrote in the early 1950s, have become my incriminating evidence. That "self-examination book" is actually a letter of determination to communicate with the organization. I wrote about the mental journey of a young man from a bad background. What kind of ideological struggle did I complete the transformation I thought I had? , the content of such a candid letter of determination turned out to be evidence that I was classified as a rightist a few years later.

These things were written in the "self-examination book" written by dissatisfaction:

I was a young student from a feudal family. My father was a district mayor, Xiejia, and village representative. He was a key member of the Kuomintang and did many things against the people. I grew up under his long-term education, became his loyal slave, and developed the so-called feudal quality of filial son and virtuous grandson, so I have no class hatred towards him. Because of this, they have committed many crimes against the people's revolution and made serious political and ideological mistakes.

At the beginning of Liberation, I graduated, and because my father refused to let me receive Communist Party education, I stayed at home. In my mind, I also don't believe in the Communist Party. Later, the whole family moved to the countryside in order to avoid the wind and waves. Before the suppression of bandits and hegemony, he went to his sister's house and told me to call the township head. At this time, it was the beginning of my helping the family to shake their tails. I thought that the revolution was short-lived, and the Kuomintang would come soon, so I must be helping him to get a note. So I went to the head of the township, but failed. In this way, the family became panicked, so they moved the food and clothing at home to other people's homes to wait for help. The next day the mayor of the township came to tell us that you want to bring him back, but he will only be locked up for two days, and he will be released after the land reform is over. It doesn’t matter if you are insured, so I decided to look for him to come back, but when I got there, I immediately wrote a letter at home. Letters told him not to come back, and he refused to come back either. In this way, I called my sister back, scattered the things in the house, rented a boat, and the whole family fled. After a month or so outside, he was captured by the militia. After returning, the masses did not treat us very well. At this time, I saw with my own eyes that the peasants rose up, and all parts of the country were basically liberated. In my mind, I felt that the Kuomintang would never make a comeback, and I only wanted to rescue my father, which meant being a dutiful son who would last forever. Once I invited more than 20 people to another house to speak well of the farmer and asked them to bail him out. ...This series of actions has fully proved that I have a strong anti-communist and anti-people ideology. I resist the peasants' turning over and seriously damage people's interests. My position is completely on the side of the family.

My father is a member of the Kuomintang. He once served as the head of the reactionary district and a representative of the villagers. My father always thought that the Communist Party would not last long. Before the bandit rebellion, the father dispersed the family property and the whole family fled. They were arrested only after the masses woke up. Especially when my father was arrested, his reactionary face was exposed even more. He told me that we must be unyielding in the face of difficulties and be loyal to the Kuomintang. After he was arrested, he went around softening the masses and buying cadres, hoping to release him on bail. Once he coaxed more than 20 masses. On the first day of the first lunar month, he gave the township head one silver dollar as a New Year greeting. He wanted to bribe the township head, but was rejected. When my father was beaten and went home to fight, I cried bitterly and boiled soup for my reactionary father.

On the other hand, regarding the issue of property, it was scattered when we left. The transferred millet was sold with the help of others, and the money was sent to us. There are only clothes outside. When they came back, the cadres said, "Your things need to be moved back. If they belong to you, they will not be confiscated. If they are found out, they will be confiscated." So I went with the two cadres to bring the clothes back, and some of them were not returned. However, the people did not ask about these clothes, and they were still kept at home. Because of this, my mother moved some of the clothes to another place. home. Later, the farmer was afraid that we would get it back again, but she didn't give up, so she got some clothes and put them at the aunt's house.

The land reform began, my father got it back from the county to prepare for the struggle, and my mother hanged herself because of fear. At this time, I thought that the masses had gone too far, and did not see the crimes of the family, and were extremely dissatisfied with the peasants. Later, regarding the things placed outside, I thought that there was no proof of my mother's death, so I always said that I couldn't find them. That's how the stuff left outside got mixed up.

During the land reform, the family was classified as a rich peasant. Later, after the three major movements, I saw the enthusiasm of the masses for fighting, and I gradually stopped feeling resentful towards the peasants. In the summer of 1951, a school was opened in the township, and the people thought that I had no major problems and could teach. In this way, I set foot in the education field, which made me more clear in my mind, and I didn't want to rescue my father. But there are still some so-called good feelings for him. For example, when he was in Tianmen labor reform, he often sent him clothes and pocket money, and always felt sorry for him. These scattered clothes are always somewhat blurred, thinking that the masses have not paid much attention to them, so I will not report them. ... These are all caused by my feudal ideology. I have no revolutionary sentiments, and I also have no firm stand. I really don't deserve the title of people's teacher at all.

After a semester like this, I participated in a workshop this spring. After a period of study, I have changed my mind a bit. I severed my relationship with my father this year, but do I have a clear understanding of the organization? At the summary meeting in the district, it can be said that I was somewhat enlightened. I wanted to talk about it, and I was going to talk about it. But because I was thinking so stupidly, during this year's work, the organization had some good views on me. Now If I say it, the organization will definitely look at me differently, and the comrades will definitely despise me. So in the end, I only talked about a part of it. The comrades still thought that I was very progressive, and identified a problem that was willing to expose me in the appraisal, and the feedback was also very good, so I was promoted to be the principal. This proves that I have deceived the organization and the masses, and my thinking has become even heavier.

But after Assistant Cao's warning, don't make mistakes in your own future, and listened to the report of the county magistrate Wang and a few days of discussions, and made a painful ideological struggle. It gave me a big encouragement, made me realize all my wrong actions, and made up my mind to confess all my mistakes this time without reservation. I realized that as long as I am willing to be exposed, thoroughly exposed, I am making progress, and I can wash away my dirty blood. Only in this way will the party organization believe in you wholeheartedly, and can join the organization well. I deeply feel that all my previous wrong actions have seriously damaged the people's revolution, and I have become a victim of the feudal class, trapped in a decadent In the pool of polluted blood, only after this thought reformation was I given the road to rebirth and a new life.

Chai Jianhua and He Jiafu were speechless after listening to Xiang's dissatisfaction, but they both understood in their hearts:

The criminal history of Xiang dissatisfaction all comes from his "self-examination statement" that he confessed to the party. It was originally a self-examination statement that analyzed the process of his ideological struggle from the heart, but it became the basis for his conviction a few years later.

Is the dissatisfaction in youth confessing to the organization or confessing the crime? Xiang discontent miscalculated the role of this self-salvation act of breaking with the old family in the eyes of those in power. He may only now understand that his origin has determined his life path, and any self-salvation actions are useless, and the conclusion drawn on his becoming the "root of thought" of the rightist in the organization is already very clear. : He was born in a small land management family, his father was a member of the Kuomintang, a pseudo-district head, and a representative of the villagers. The reactionary education he received was extremely profound. His reactionary nature can be seen from when his counter-revolutionary father was captured by the militia. He cooks soup for his counter-revolutionary father, which shows that his life is also extremely reactionary and decadent. His father was arrested and his mother committed suicide. Therefore, he did not dare to fight back, and hated him. Whenever he had an opportunity, he satirized and abused the Communist Party with negative and poisonous words. During this release, he thought that the golden opportunity had come, and he took advantage of this to act outrageously and stir up wantonly in order to achieve his goal of anti-Party, anti-people, counter-revolutionary restoration and revenge.

Chai Jianhua and He Jiafu also understood: Xiang's dissatisfied father was sentenced, his mother committed suicide because of avoiding the struggle, after many ideological struggles, he finally stood on the side of the peasants and broke with the feudal family. The critical "self-examination statement", although he severed ties with his father who was the district mayor of the Kuomintang, handed over his hidden property, and eventually became a teacher, and later became a principal, and became a cadre. In a sense, Xiang dissatisfaction was one of the few people who, through his own efforts, got rid of his bad background and successfully became a national cadre. Of course, everything he did was under the influence of power politics. It's understandable, maybe he has nowhere to go, the only way to get the recognition he wants is to choose to break with the old family.

Pure young people always think that an ideal is a kind of power. Ideals and enthusiasm are the rudder and sail of the soul of life voyage. So the young people firmly believe that if they have ideals in their hearts, they will have strength. As long as bad luck does not overwhelm faith, the light of hope will dispel the cloud of despair. The dawn of victory is just ahead. But Xiang dissatisfaction, full of ideals, began to reflect, what is his ideal? His ideals began to crumble in reality.

Xiang dissatisfaction has almost abandoned the ideals he pursued in the past, but he still believes that hope never abandons the weak. As long as there is life there is hope. His greatest hope now is to survive strong.

Chai Jianhua and He Jiafu’s comfort to Xiang’s dissatisfaction is also to hope that he will live a good life and continue to move forward. As long as you firmly believe that there is always the determination to reach the destination with victory, you can often see things in life that are more than what you want to see More. No matter what you do, as long as you are willing to work hard and persevere, without pessimism, disappointment and self-abandonment, you will never fail.

没有评论:

发表评论