我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月19日星期五

Liberate yourself Chapter 26


1

"People need to know how to blush. You did something wrong, why don't you blush?" This was when my mother told me when I was a kid. When I grow up, I understand the educational significance of my mother. Because there are many creatures in the world, but only humans will blush. Have you ever seen chickens and ducks blushing? Have you ever seen cats and dogs blush? When describing the blush in his great book "The Origin of Species", Mr. Darwin mentioned that facial flushing is the most unique and human expression.
The Chinese all know that Cao Cao is white-faced and Guan Gong is red-faced. Except for such talented people, most people blush more or less when they are shy. Most people encounter things that embarrass them. Sometimes, there will be blushing. Shyness blushes and cannot be controlled by humans. Some people don't blush when they encounter something that makes normal people shy, so people call these people cheeky.
Mother said that being a man should not be thick-skinned. The thick-skinned people are those who do not understand shame.
Because of my stubborn personality since my childhood, my mother accused me of making mistakes, and I would talk back and not blush. Maybe blushing, you can tell others that you have realized that you have done something wrong, and you are willing to pay for it. Those who blush will definitely experience unpleasant feelings at that moment. Blushing may be a body language that apologizes for the mistakes made.
Blushing may be a natural physiological reaction accompanied by a sudden sense of shyness. Among the known animals, humans are the only species with the characteristic of blushing. Blushing is a means of enforcing social norms. Humans must abide by these norms so that society can operate in a friendly manner.
Humans are also animals. From animals we can see that insults often lead to violent conflict. But animals don't use blush to admit mistakes. Therefore, animals have invented another way to express their apology. For example, after the dog we raise angers its owner, it may be obediently prone to you and punish you. Human blushing is a way of confessing mistakes.
Why don't I admit that I am not blushing? I once smiled and said to my childhood companions: Look at the history of China's top and bottom 5,000, which authoritarian emperor blushed at ordinary people because of confession? How many people have been killed injustice in China, will the murderers blush for this? Blushing also talks about social foundation. The dignitaries have done more ugly and bad things, who would blush? Did Hitler blush? Has Nixon blushed? The emperors with three thousand beauties, who blushed in front of the concubines? Who knows who made up lies, who would blush because of lying?
Maybe you will not agree with my point of view. I found that only ordinary people who are kind-hearted will blush because of embarrassment. People blushing is really confessing their rudeness to others.
Regardless of the root cause of blushing, when dealing with embarrassing situations, people will not only experience physical reactions like blushing, but also comfort themselves. After all, it is inevitable that everyone will encounter embarrassment. Therefore, I did not feel blush because I did something wrong, but reminded myself to open up. Believe that everything will pass. In fact, in this society, right and wrong, merit and demerit have long been blurred. No one would apologize and blush for fighting the pups.
When I feel embarrassed, the way to relieve my blushing is to find a place where I can relax, such as sitting on a reclining chair, then breathing deeply and regularly, and relaxing my whole body, so that my body is in a relaxed state. I also divert my attention, painting or doing hand-made things. Of course, the most important thing is to exercise your psychological quality, make more friends, and develop a cheerful and optimistic character.

2

I grew up and have a new understanding of why people blush.
Speaking of blushing, it reminds me of an incident encountered by Sophie Marceau, the fan's favorite movie star. At the 2005 Cannes Film Festival in France, she was walking on the red carpet. The left half of her entire chest was missing due to slipping shoulder straps. Oops, the fans blushed at this scene.
It turns out that the reason for blushing is that epinephrine will dilate people's blood vessels, speed up blood flow and oxygen delivery, blood vessels will respond to the signal sent by the chemical transmitter adenylate cyclase, so that adrenaline is popularized, and the adrenal vein face will Dilation causes more blood to flow through the blood vessels, and human capillaries dilate, causing blushing. Frankly, when we are embarrassed, it is the cerebral cortex that stimulates the adrenal glands and secretes a small amount of adrenaline, making the face red.
Humans blush when they are happy and angry. In extreme anger, the face is not only red, but also red, blue, and sometimes pale. This is a secretion secreted by the adrenal gland suddenly, causing blood vessels to contract, alternating congestive anemia or anemia for a long time. For status.
I remember my first blushing in the early 1960s. I was about to graduate from elementary school.
Usually, when my mother talks with her neighbors, I always avoid doing this. I don't like to hear old people talking about old things and small fur. One day, my neighbor Wan Wan’s mother pushed open the door of my house:
   "Oh, is your mother away?"
    I yelled and put together the comics I was watching: "Are you looking for my mother?"
     Wanwan's mother smiled mysteriously.
    Wanwan’s mother was in her 30s. There is no strong perfume smell on her body, no thick fat powder on her face, no bleeding lipstick on her lips, or even eyebrows. Today's women do not have eyebrows. They like to paint eyebrows. The dark blue is lightly contaminated. Chinese women of that era were dressed in natural colors. She is still pretty.
   When Wan Wan’s mother saw me staring at her, she smiled again, then raised her handbag and said to me:
   "I change a pair of pants at your house and turn my head, don't peek."
My face flushed for the first time.
Wan Wan's family has large windows facing east and south, but they have no money to buy curtains. Wanwan’s mother ran to my house during the day to change her shorts. Of course I am angry, but I am helpless. Mother and her are good neighbors, and they will talk endlessly. In fact, my mother was less than 40 years old, and Wan Wan’s mother was less than 30 years old.
Interestingly, it was not until I grew up that I realized that blushing is an abnormal reaction of veins. Other types of blood vessels respond to adrenaline, but usually no veins. In other parts of the body, when adrenaline is released, the veins have little response, and hormones have little effect on it. Therefore, people usually blush only when they are shy or embarrassed, and they do not redden in other parts of the body, but sometimes they will see blushing and neck thickening, which is an individual phenomenon that strongly stimulates epinephrine.
At that time I blushed and got angry again: "Why are you coming to my house to change pants?" I asked her shamelessly.
    "Yo, you are amazing!" Then she smiled again. "My house is full of windows and no curtains. I change my trousers during the day. Wouldn't this make a man cheaper?"
    She looks reasonable. There is only one window in my house and it faces west. She was sitting at the table near the window. There is a bench there, behind the wall is the wall. Naturally, outsiders cannot see anything from the window. However, in any case, she should not change pants at my house!
    I wanted to scold her for going out, but she already took off her pants, so I had to lower my head and continue to read the comics.
"Yo, read the villain's book, do you know Li Shimin? Tang Taizong Li Shimin selected several beautiful women for his minister Fang." She took off her pants: "Fang Xuanling did not dare to ask. Li Shimin. Knowing that Fang Xuanling was afraid that his wife would not agree, He sent an eunuch to Mrs. Fang to drink a bottle of poisonous wine. Mrs. Fang disagreed and gave her a poisonous wine. Mrs. Fang was also very powerful. She took the poison and drank the wine completely, but she did not die. It was found that the pot was filled with vinegar. The emperor just wanted to test her and make a joke with her. Since then, more and more jealous women have appeared. Your mother is..."
3

If Wan Wan’s mother changed panties at my house for the first time and blushed me, it was caused by anger, then making Wan Wan’s mother’s daughter blush is another matter for me.
At that time, I forgot to bring my homework to school, and the teacher ordered me to go home and get the book.
I hurried home. I rushed into the door of Shikumen, stepped on the swaying wooden stairs, walked to the front door of the living room on the second floor, and then turned to my door.
But the scene in front of me scared me.
My family lives in the back room and there is a small aisle at the junction with the front room. Wanwan's family lives on the front porch. In a short time, the channel is very dark. Unexpectedly, in this very dark passage, Wan Wan took a naked bath. She used a large tub to bathe there. She saw me suddenly appearing in front of her, even if she didn't know where to put her hands. I saw everything I shouldn't see, it was a naked girl.
Shyness embarrassed us two boys and girls.
Red face is sometimes caused by shyness and introversion. I am an outgoing person, but at this time I blushed. Because of being shy, I blushed for the first time.
I hurriedly opened the door of the room, retrieved my forgotten workbook, turned and ran towards the stairs, snatched it, and left the passage like a madman.
I can't blame her, there are no big curtains in her house. At that time, maybe you must choose this channel for bathing. Of course, she would not think of my sudden appearance.
She didn't blame me.
A few years later, none of us mentioned that thing... maybe we all hid it in our hearts.
I have long forgotten whether it was Chinese or math homework that I took back, but I failed to forget that experience.
Looking back on that experience, sometimes I couldn't help laughing. Regardless of whether a boy or a girl will like shy and red-faced people, because of simple thinking. If the boy talks to the girl, the girl will often blush. The boy will definitely think that the girl is liking herself and will please her unconsciously or unconsciously. When she sees her blushing, she will feel very cute, and the feeling of heart will surge into her heart.
Well, from my personal point of view, I like this type of girl, because the girl who is easy to blush is very simple. I believe that most boys like shy girls. This was almost always the case during the initial love period. Both men and women were shy and blushed when holding hands.
However, today's social changes are too great, but too few people who can blush. Most of the men and women in the blind date show have had love experiences. Blushing at first love has become a thing of the past.
When Wan Wan and I met again, they were both old people. Wanwan and her younger brother moved back to Hong Kong, where they were born. I smiled and asked her, do you remember that? She said with a smile: did not forget.
Ha, as we get older, blushing is no longer there. Perhaps, when you are old, your skin will become thicker.

没有评论:

发表评论