我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月2日星期二

Liberate yourself Chapter 10


   
1

Although ghosts did not punish the wicked, the wicked are still punished in this world. I have not forgotten that it happened when I was in the third grade of elementary school-
    "Stand up for me, straighten your legs, and raise your head! Your eyes are looking at me!"
    A fat man in a gray tunic suit reprimandedly scolded the six children standing in front of him. With his fierce little eyes, the children were terrified. I am one of these six children. I bit my lip, desperately not letting my tears flow out. I secretly scolded him with the most vicious language in my heart, I secretly swear in my heart, never shed a tear in front of him.
    This fat man is my language teacher. Although he usually speaks well in class, he is vivid, but I don't like him. He often mocks us poor children. Especially for a student like me who lost his father, in his mind, my father is a rightist, I am ill-cultivated, and has a genetic inferiority, the nature is difficult to change, like ginger can never get rid of spicy, teach Such a student is like a stone mortar pounding water in vain.
    However, my Chinese scores are always top-notch in the class. Every time he tests me, he does not stump me, so he will say: "Its all a group of stupid asses! Dont think you are a stupid ass. Camel, you are nothing but the big stupid donkey!"
    Now his eyes are condensed on my face. I was not afraid, and ignored him. He glanced at the five children again.
    "You little scoundrels, honestly, who stole the pen!"
    None of us squeaked.
    "Hurry up, who stole it! Could the pen run away on its own feet!"
    A classmate in the class lost a pen, and he gathered us poor children to teach, as if poor children were synonymous with thieves. We poor children hated him so much that we nicknamed him "pig lover" in the background.
    "Hurry up, hurry up!" Zhu Lu continued to roar.
    "We didn't steal." A classmate replied in a low voice.
    Zhu Lu's face was so angry.
   "Xiaoyesan, you haven't stolen, did you steal the pen yourself? You don't admit it, I can't help it? Open the schoolbag and pour it on the table, hurry! Did you hear?"
    The children turned over their schoolbags and poured the books, books, pencil heads, erasers, and knives into the table.
   "How about you!"
    Zhu Lu stared at me. It looks like eating me.
   "I don't have a schoolbag." I moved my lips.
   "Why don't you bring it? Why don't you bring a school bag in class!"
   "I never had a school bag."
    After hearing this from me, he seemed to remember that I did not have a schoolbag. But he didn't let me go and continued to shout at me:
   "Turn your pockets over!"
    I ignored him. He was angry now, he walked up to me, picked up my clothes, and looked for the pocket above the seam of my trousers. He was ready to turn my pocket by hand. I stood there motionless, holding my textbook and the pencil with the rubber cut in half. I watched Zhu Lu withdrawing his hand in disappointment, I really wanted to laugh. I dont have any pockets. My original pockets were broken, and my mother sewed them for me.
   "You, you little right-wing man, I warned you that if you steal something from me in the future, I will immediately drive you out of this school..."
    His face looked very pale, and he waved his hand:
   "Go away, leave me all!"
    I left the pig, I didnt cry, but I felt that I had suffered the biggest insult for the first time in my life.
When I told Qiao Lin about it, Qiao Lin smiled slyly: "It's okay, let's punish him."

2

After a few days, Qiao Lin came to me, he told me:
   "Did you know? That piggy's stinky wife is the liaring big sister Li in the committee."
    I was stunned for a moment: no wonder he knew so much about my family. I hate that pig more.
   "Aren't you going to punish him? Did you come up with a good idea?" I asked Qiao Lin.
    Jolin shook his head.
    I was disappointed by the corner of the corner, scratching on the concrete floor with my fingers.
The sky was blue, and the dazzling sunlight drove the heat on the roof, on the street. The coolness of the midsummer steamed the little life in this world, the leaves began to sag, the earth began to gasp, and the cicada cried screamingly: "It's hot-hot!"
    In this blazing summer, there was a whistle from afar, the whistle was crisp and sweet, full of a proud emotion. Although it has been several weeks, God has never had a rain drop and the air is almost burning, but when I heard the whistle, I felt the heat was driven away. I jumped up and waved two tiny arms desperately, calling out loudly: "Jolin-Jolin! Where am I!"
    "Ayang! I report good news for you," Qiao Lin ran proudly in front of me, holding my ears with his hands, maybe it was too exciting, and my ears were hot and painful. But I didn't care about these, I just urged: "How is it? Have you any eyebrows?"
"Okay, I found black cannabis seeds. I said to him that his wife hooked up with pigs. I saw black cannabis faces turned angry and annoyed, and they all turned purple. Even the cannabis seeds turned purple. "Qiao Lin said gestures with gestures.
Black cannabis seeds are notorious gangsters, and they were hooligans in the old society. His current wife, Bai Qing, is a two-bedroom, very beautiful-looking, once went to school, a little cultural. I was a classmate with Zhu Lu when I was in high school, so I still have contacts. The legend is still a bit romantic.
    Qiao Lin just came from the black cannabis. According to the method we had originally agreed, he found the black cannabis and told him seriously the anecdotes of the legends of the neighborhood neighbors: Bai Qing and Zhu Lu are often together, sometimes playing a noisy intimacy. . And told him that someone saw them flirting and embracing each other in person!
    Unexpectedly, women will be jealous, men will be jealous, and it seems to be more powerful than women. After listening to Qiao Lin's narration, the black cannabis burst into flames, grabbed Qiao Lin's collar, and shouted loudly: "Little Red Guy, if you talk nonsense, I will kill you!"
    Qiao Lin said while learning the black cannabis, his lips were pursed. The two of us laughed forward and back.
    "What to do after that?" I asked Qiao Lin.
"Wait and see, I have already told Xiaoliuzi, as soon as I see the pigs go to Changsan's house, I will tell the black cannabis. Well, the black cannabis must definitely clean up them, and your hatred will be reported." Xiaoliuzi lived on Gaolan Road and was my childhood companion.
As the saying goes: "If you don't want someone to know, unless you have nothing to do." If a person does a bad thing, how can he hide it?
    For several days, Qiao Lin and I have been waiting at Xiaoliuzi's house, because the window of Xiaoliuzi's house is facing the south window of Baiqing's house, and it is a little higher than the south window of Baiqing's house. The Bai Qing family originally had no curtains, and recently used some old cloth to sew a curtain hanging there, but the curtains seemed too small to cover the windows.
    But we stayed there for two weeks without seeing the shadow of Bai Qing's house when Zhu Lu arrived. Qiao Lin also felt restless. After a long time, I still didn't wait for Pig to go to Bai Qing's house. We had to evacuate people.
Xiaoliuzi told me and Qiao Lin that Bai Qing often goes in and out at home. Whenever she sees Bai Qing, she still sees her dressed up in a whimsical manner. Sometimes she came home late, and in the dark, narrow corridor, she hooked the arm of the black cannabis.
Qiao Lin and I were not happy after hearing the message brought by Xiao Liuzi.
When I was taking a Chinese class, Zhu Lu still had his belly tucked up as usual, telling the text vividly, and sometimes arranging some small stories, and I couldn't see anything strange.
I couldn't catch the evidence of the scandal between Pig and Bai Qing. I was almost discouraged.
    Until the day when summer was about to fade away, a miracle appeared.
    Qiao Lin quietly pulled me to Xiaoliuzi's house, and told me while walking: "Quick, Zhu Lu went to Baiqing's house, and is now sitting at her house!"
 The little boy told Qiao Lin the news. We rushed to Xiaoliuzi's house and lay secretly on the window sill. Everything at Baiqing's house was reflected in front of him: Baiqing sat on the square stool nibbling the melon seeds, and the pig was holding a cigarette in his hand. They didn't know what they were whispering, and sometimes they burst into laughter. The laughter was very loud, and they could not see anything wrong.
    We gradually got tired on the window sill and lost confidence.
    "Let's play cards!" Qiao Lin said.
    Xiaoliu took out the cards and shuffled them.
    The sun gradually fell. When we realized that our stomachs started to growl, Qiao Lin suddenly shouted and stared at the south window of Bai Qing's house: "Look, Bai Qing hung up the curtain cloth."
    Xiaoliu and I went to the window and saw that the newly made curtain was sewed from the old cloth and hung there close to the window without moving. Although there is an untightened seam next to it, but through this seam, nothing can be seen clearly.
    Qiao Lin went out sometime. When he came back, the sky became gray. He told us that he had found the black cannabis seeds, and now the black cannabis seeds had been rushed home. Maybe he would beat the pig violently.
We are still lying on the windowsill, expecting to see a good show. But the curtains sewed by the rags were still hanging there like curtain curtains. About half an hour later, the door opened, and Bai Qing and Hei Zizi giggled and sent the pig out of the door.

3

One person committed a crime and the relatives suffered. This kind of "Zhulian" law was abolished in law, but the legacy of the Zhulian was still scraped. In the vortex of this legacy, Qiao Lin and I were labeled as "little counter-revolutionaries" and "little rightists". We are unable to remove the labels. We can only look at the rise and fall of the entire world with a cold eye, and see all kinds of society Human honor and disgrace.
    Unexpectedly, the people who mocked and insulted us now are also lost.
    Early in the morning, I went to school. Today, Zhu Lu gave us a Chinese class. In order not to let him play tricks on me, I had to speed up in the slow wind. The clothes I wore were very thin, and I trembled and trot all the way, and when I arrived at school, sweat beads began to come out of my forehead.
    "stand up!"
    "sit down!"
    The squad leader shouted as usual. Then there was a crackling sound.
    "Students, my surname is Wu. You will call me Teacher Wu in the future. From now on, I will teach you the Chinese class."
    Faced with this new teacher Wu, my classmates and I were surprised: What about pigs? Why doesn't he teach us language lessons? When I looked around, my classmates looked like me, staring at this middle-aged teacher in his forties. This new teacher is generous, cautious and heavy-hearted, and has a special temperament. You see: tall man, thin skinny face is oblong, thick hair directly on the bald spot near the temple, this is a professor-style frontal bald spot. I think he must be a thinker.
    "Please open the book," Mr. Wu's tone is very nice. "We have a new lesson "Wolf and Lamb" today. This is a fable poem written by Russian author Krylov. I will read it to everyone first."
    
    In front of the strong,
    The guilty are always the weak.
    This kind of example is more in history,
    But we dont come to write history,
    In the parable, it says so...
    
Although the professor-like teacher Wu spoke with great interest, I couldn't hear it at all. A strange big question mark kept swirling in my mind: Why didn't Zhu Lu come to class?
    When the school bell rang, I didn't go home, but hurriedly went to Gaolan Road. I wanted to tell Qiao Lin and Xiaoliuzi about it.
    When I walked to Gaolan Road, what unexpectedly appeared in front of me was: there were a lot of people around Nongtangkou, young and old, all talked about. I heard one of the rough voices saying:
   "Why do you want to catch Sister Li's husband? It's so inexplicable, there have been so many people who have been catching these years..."
   "I heard that this was all caused by Sister Li. Otherwise, it would be a big thing, and a little thing, why bother to get to this point. Poor Adi is only eight years old and has no father. What about?" an old woman's nagging.
   "If it were me, I would fight with this slut, this shameless bitch, it's so fucking filthy!" It was another dumb voice.
   "I think it's mainly black marijuana, an old hooligan's ghost!" A woman with a sharp throat expressed her opinion.
    In the pile of women who are talking about it, there are also some children. Among these children, I saw Qiao Lin, and I took Qiao Lin in one hand: "What happened?"
    I didn't wait for Qiao Lin to answer. My head was slapped lightly. I looked back. The mother was standing there. The mother glared at me: "Go! It's none of your business here." I I dont know, why did my mother come here to join in the fun?
Qiao Lin took my hand and dragged me to the Orthodox Cathedral. He smiled and said to me mysteriously:
   "It's really wonderful, Zhu Lu caught the police station. Do you know why this is? Hey, it turns out that the black cannabis suddenly came back home once and saw that Zhu Lu was rolling on the bed holding Bai Qing, the two were naked. He didnt even wear a pair of pants, so he stunned the black marijuana. The black marijuana picked up the bare buttocks of the pig, and he fought desperately, so that the pig and Bai Qing knelt on the ground and shouted. The black cannabis forced the pig to write a note before putting him. Do you know what was written on the note? The pig agreed to the black cannabis request on the note and agreed to lend his wife to him for a day. It happened, Li The elder sister went to Bai Qing's house to chat, but she didn't expect the black cannabis to have a wicked fire. In front of Bai Qing's face, she would sleep with Sister Li."
Speaking of which, Qiao Lin blinked cunningly, "Guess what Sister Li is like now! She scolds black cannabis with anger. She will go to the Li Wei to sue him. What about black cannabis? Slowly take out the pig to write The note was thrown in front of Sister Li. Sister Li stomped her feet as soon as she saw the words written by Zhu Lu, pointing at Bai Qing shrew like a curse. Bai Qing didn't buy it, and she bite it as Rape Rape. Afterwards, the two of them fought. Where is Sister Li's opponent of black cannabis and Bai Qing? The situation got worse, someone from the police station took the black cannabis, and of course, pigs were also taken away. ..."
After hearing what Qolin said, my heart trembled and stared blankly at the villa opposite the cathedral, which was my former home. Sister Li often came to my house and persuaded my mother to divorce my father. This was a self-help option for liberated women. She also said that my father had a third person and abandoned my mother. That was a dirty and stinky man... Unexpectedly, Sister Li's husband was actually a pig, and pig is a dirty stinky man!
At this time, a little boy was crying in pain in front of my old house. The little boy, with tears in his face, leaned lonely against the fence in front of the door, and looked so pathetic. He was Brother A, the only son of Sister Li.
I hate Sister Li very much, hate her tongue and the mouth that make trouble, and I also hate the face of a hypocrite who is a trained man. Of course I hate my brother, he is the cub of the person I hate the most. However, now, I suddenly changed my opinion: What is wrong with Brother A? He is only eight years old!
    I walked in front of my brother: "Don't cry, let's go with us."
    "You're crazy, why do you care about this stink boy?" Qiao Lin suddenly lay between me and my brother.
    "I... Jolin, do you remember what happened when my father was taken away? It was you who helped me when I was the most painful..." I bit my lip and didn't let tears flow out.
    Qiao Lin didn't say anything, stretched out one hand, and pulled up his brother's other hand.
The three of us, the three of us are all children who lost their father because their father was a criminal. They held hands and walked together.
The sky was windy, the rain fell, and the wire made a whine metal sound.
I hid under the roof of the Orthodox Cathedral together with Qiao Lin and Adi.
The more the wind is blowing, the more rain is falling. The wind assists the rain, the rain assists the wind, the wind swirls us, and the rain pours on our backs, pouring down...
Qiao Lin looked at the tall onion roof of the Orthodox Cathedral. He turned and asked me, "You said, is there a God in this world?"
I shook my head: "No. If there is a God, why is there so much injustice in the world."
Qiao Lin said: "I don't believe in God either, but I believe in Bodhisattva, bad guys will always be punished."
I sighed: "We are all children, why are we tortured when we are born, but it is our own parents who tortured us. Parents sin and children suffer, and we can only complain that we were born in an unfortunate family."

4

The wind had blown all the leaves, and the ground had become grayish yellow, and the fallen leaves scattered all over the ground. In this late autumn evening, the gradually quiet Shanghai city began to show a little light.
    After a quick meal, I hurriedly followed my mother to Sister Li's house.
    There was no sound in the room. Standing by the small bed was a man in black clothes who was talking to a person; there were also a few men who were relatives of her family. My heart jumped instantly.
    I saw Qiao Lin standing beside my brother, who was turning his face to stare at me.
   "She's dead..." Qiao Lin said softly to me.
   "When was it?" I actually knew she was dead, but I still asked.
   "You just died."
    I dragged my lead-like legs and moved to the bed. My mother gently lifted the corner of the white sheet. Sister Li's beautiful face appeared in front of her eyes, and there seemed to be a smile on the corner of her mouth. This smile couldn't tell the pain. Still sweet. It was only thirty-eight years that she had been in contact with life, and now she died peacefully, just like the fallen leaves have returned to the roots.
    Half an hour ago, she stretched her body peacefully and lay flat on the sickbed, slightly bowed her head, and fell asleep gently. It seemed so leisurely and complacent, which would wipe out the worries of her heart. Who knows, when the family left with such a mood, she died long.
    I looked around, and there was only a faint light in the dark room. On the chair in front of the bed, some rice was temporarily filled in a porcelain bowl. In the middle of the white rice, three incense sticks were inserted, and a ray of off-white smoke fluctuated, swaying tragically and sadly.
    Years are like running water, and life is limited. For an elderly person, life is naturally difficult to keep. However, she is still young, she still needs life... but she abandoned her life and ended her life with a bottle of dichlorvos.
    Maybe once a person dies, they will be forgiven, and people will remember the benefits of her life, thus forgetting the faults of her life.
    Half a year ago, she was lying on a sickbed with a cast on her left foot. It is said that a young guy broke his leg. To this end, her husband Zhu Lu haunted the young man and asked him to compensate for medical expenses, nutritional expenses, and possibly even sequelae, demanding additional compensation. Soon after, my mother said that after returning to health, Sister Li deliberately ran two miles, and went to the young mans home. Regardless of whether other people agreed or disagreed, she forcibly returned all the money. Her husband Zhu Lu was very unhappy with this matter, but she said quietly and stubbornly: "He hasn't found a job yet, where can he have the money to pay this compensation fee!"
People are sometimes selfish. To be honest, I hate this woman very much. But I couldn't tell what was wrong with her behavior of returning the money to this young man.

5

    It is said that Sister Li is an orphan girl, and her parents are poor fishermen who were buried in a shipwreck. She was raised by an orphaned old woman. The lonely old woman is standing next to Sister Li's body. It is difficult to imagine how the old lady who walked slowly and timidly walked to live with the adopted daughter in poverty and humiliation.
    Sister Li loves children very much, and the little girl in the neighbour's family takes care of her. Otherwise, this two-worker family is powerless to take care of her daughter. Her own children, she naturally likes, very spoiled her brother, but she took the initiative to take responsibility for the children of others. Almost all the children in the alley have enjoyed the selfless favors she gave. No wonder the children saw it When she arrived, she called her affectionately: "Sister Li". Sister Li-became the unanimous appellation of her by all ages.
    Long years passed by quietly from her life. Today, although she was only middle-aged, her black hair was covered with silver wire, and her strong muscles were relaxed. Fatigue and rushing years have aged a woman. But her kindness is not weakened with the decay of the body, but increased day by day.
    On a cool summer night, people may often see her sitting intimately with the children at the entrance of the alley, shaking fans to pat the mosquitoes for the children, while telling magical stories; in the cold winter wind, people can I saw her carrying a basket in the vegetable farm and queuing for the two-worker families who worked night shifts. In the early morning, when people were still asleep, she was already cleaning her neighbor's house with a broom; in the evening, If anyone forgets to take back the clothes that were drying outside, she will fold you well and send them to her door... She flows like a silent river silently, neither disturbing you nor hindering you, On the contrary, it brings you sweet enjoyment and beautiful memories. It is as difficult for me to praise a person properly, as hard as pertinent criticism, and to write a correct evaluation of the dead woman without being biased towards feelings or reason. I have scolded her, hated her, complained about her, sometimes I just want to suddenly grow into a burly adult, full of strength, and then beat her fiercely.
    The contradiction caused me pain. She is dead, she is really dead. Almost silently like a meteorite, with only a faint light, a trace was drawn in the night sky to confirm that she had indeed been in this world, and no one was disturbed by anyone, and she didn't care about others' praise and depravity.
    "Please burn a stick of incense for me, this is her only last words." Her adoptive mother, a weak old man, afraid that the neighbors did not understand, added, "This is what she said last..."
    I lost control of my philosophy. I did not expect that this woman who vocally shouted "liberate women" during her lifetime was so blank and empty before her death. Who distorted her faith? God knows! I dont believe in ghosts, but for a woman liberator who didnt believe in ghosts and ghosts in her lifetime, how can I demand her last wish before she died?
She died like a fallen leaf, disappeared from the world forever, but stayed on my heart.

没有评论:

发表评论