我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月12日星期五

Liberate yourself Chapter 19



1

Big Brother is the pillar of the whole family. In order to support this family, Big Brother gave all he had.
Since Big Brother has built a small loft, this little loft is my brother's world. Unexpectedly, for this little loft, mother and neighbor quarreled. Neighbors believed that the small attic covered the aisle and blocked the light of the passage. Later, Big Brother helped them build a small loft. The storm has subsided.
Mother does not quarrel with others. The neighbors almost quarreled every day, especially the Wang Wu family who lived in the front building and the pavilion. There are 11 families in this Shikumen.
The most disturbing thing happened suddenly. When Big Brother was at work, he was suddenly taken away by several policemen. Unexpectedly, Big Brother was sent to the juvenile correctional facility. This incident, like a thunderbolt on a sunny day, disrupted the life of the whole family. The little girl is still young, only I know something. Big Brother was reported to be stealing public property. What public property? It is the wood and nails used in the small attic.
I dont see Big Brother anymore. I just ran into a house on Jinxian Road and sent some daily items for Big Brother.
The early spring morning was very cold, and the gray clouds blocked the sun. The needle-like north wind froze my fingers, and the branches of the sycamore tremble in the cold wind. I cried. I am 11 years old and I understand what life will mean next.
The eldest brother left, and there was no life in the family. I'm desperately spinning to make money. Adults still sit together and weave scarves and chat.
Once, my neighbor told me that my little girl was bullied!
I hurried to the alley and saw that little girl tripped there with a little boy. I didn't say anything, one punch after another. This is the first battle in my life. Strictly speaking, this is a battle. This little boy is obviously younger than me and has no advantage.
I am short, but my arms are strong. I have to cook a stove often, and I need to take the stove home from the alley (from the first floor to the second floor). I am also responsible for carrying buckets. In order to facilitate the use of water, a water tank was placed at home, and I was responsible for adding water to the water tank every day. After filling the bucket with water from the bottom, I had to move the bucket to the second floor and pour it into the tank. For a child in his 10s, this is not an easy task.
Maybe this is an excellent arm. When I was in junior high school, I was able to perform difficult horizontal bars, parallel bars and handstand exercises. Usually, my classmates who are very high in my age will not get lost as long as I put on my wrist.
This time, I suddenly hit someone, and the children in the alley were stunned. Fortunately, I usually enjoy a high reputation in the alleys, and no one said I was wrong. But looking back, he was very unreasonable.
It turned out that when the classmates of the little girl lined up at school, they lined up behind my little girl and kept pointing their finger at my little girl, saying, "Sugar fried corn, sugar fried corn..."
There is a famous Xinchangfa fried millet shop near my house. This child nicknamed my little girl by the sugar fried corn borrowed from this shop. Because my little girl has a word "force" in her name. Of course, my little girl is very angry.
What happened in the school did not end, but continued in the alley. The little boy I beat was actually the younger brother of my sister and classmate.
After this happened, I suddenly felt that when "Big Brother" was away, I had to become the head of the family.
About a few months later, "Big Brother" went home and the whole family remained silent.
It was later learned that someone filed a lawsuit without distinction. My brother's friend stepped forward to find a leader to explain everywhere. The unit sent people to inspect the small attic. When the old house was demolished, the rusty nails and curved nails accumulated by my brother used the nails used to build the small loft. These nails cannot be said to be stolen.
For this reason, the eldest brother did not tell the truth, he was born weak. He never talked about the past, and never talked about that kind of life. He is still a child. He was an apprentice when he was 14 years old. At that time, my brother was less than 18 years old. But he drank and smoked. He said less and less. His ten fingers are like ten files, with thick cocoons on his palm.

2

Big Brother loves sports. He is good at riding bicycles and can do all kinds of thrilling movements on bicycles. He also loves swimming and often takes me to the swimming pool to learn snorkeling and how to float his body on the water.
What impressed me most in my youth was that the older brother taught me how to learn to skate.
As early as the Qing Dynasty in China, a man named Zhai Hao said in his book "Popular Edition · Haiyou": ""Song History · Lizhi": "Story, Zhaisu, Xinghouyuan made ice show .'This is the northern ice skating drama, starting from the time of Song Dynasty."
Ice skating is also called roller skating. Despite such records in ancient Chinese books, the world's first pair of roller skates with real history appeared in 1760. It was at a masquerade ball in London, and a Belgian musician Merlin slipped into the ballroom with his own wheeled shoes, but fell to the ground because he couldn't bend. By 1823, a public roller skating rink in London opened for business. At that time, people used a five-round roller skates. The four-wheel roller skates were invented by Plinton in 1863, which caused the roller skating fever.
Modern roller skates generally have two types of double-row wheels and single-row wheels, which are much faster than before. Among them, double-row roller skates are more commonly used, while single-row roller skates were originally used as tools for skaters to practice on land.
I remember reading Ke Yan's "Song of the Red Scarf·"Meteor" as a child: "Yunyun promised to teach me skating this year, and he said it was my greatest luck." So, I wanted to learn skating with my big brother.
Nowadays, with the increase in ice skating enthusiasts, young people have developed single-row roller skates into a brand new sport: roller skating. On the roller skating rink with multiple obstacles, young people have a new world of skills and courage.
The four wheels of the double-row roller skates are divided into two groups, and the two axles wear two wheels. The bearings on the four wheels allow the wheels to rotate very steadily. The four wheels are on a flat surface, and the skater feels very stable. In the international figure competition, double-row roller skates are designated shoes. Athletes use double-row roller skates to complete a variety of tricks. There is a piece of rubber on the front end of the roller skates, which can be used as a brake emergency stop. Double-row roller skates are not only used for sports and leisure, but also appear in some large shopping malls or restaurants. The energetic waiters skating around in the mall, can effectively improve work efficiency.

3

Whenever I see these skaters and young skaters, I naturally cannot forget the skaters in my youth.
In fact, ice skating is currently popular in Hong Kong, but it is called roller skating or roller skating in China. Taiwan is called ice skating, and Macau calls it a snow shoe. Regardless of the name, the purpose is only to distinguish between water ice ground and non-water ice ground. Its characteristic is to put an ice skate on the bottom of the skate, and step on it to glide on the ground.
Ice skating is a healthy exercise for all ages, it is fun and easy to learn. Everyone can start at their own pace. Even a child who just knows how to walk may be a talented athlete.
Big Brother said to me: "Ice skating can move the muscles of the whole body. It is a rhythmic exercise. If you practice regularly, you can get many benefits: such as strengthening blood circulation and helping muscle development; eliminating stress and Tension, the body is relaxed, easy to fall asleep. For fat people, it can help to lose excess fat to prevent sudden weight gain; as long as regular exercise can improve the body's absorption of fat and sugar (carbohydrates). "
At the time, I didn't quite understand these benefits. I only know: "I can find fun in ice skating, which can promote physical and mental health and happiness, and can also vent my unhappiness."
It was only later that I realized that by learning to skate, I can also effectively regulate my emotions, enhance self-confidence, and cultivate group spirit.
The elder brother told me that the roller skating was invented by an unknown Dutch in the eighth century. Four roller skates did not appear until the 1960s, but these skates could only move forward and backward, making it difficult to control the skate. The real skate was invented by New Yorker James Plettton in 1863.
This sport is a transition from skating. At the beginning, in order to glide stably on the ice, four small ice skates were set on each sole, which was both stable and safe. When spring comes and the ice melts, four small wheels are replaced with four small wheels, that is, on a movable base, so that modern skating was born.
In 1866, James opened the first skating rink, and four rounds of skating quickly spread to European countries. In 1844, American Richardson and Raymond invented ball bearings, which played a great role in improving the four-wheel skating technology.
During the development of 1875-1937, it gradually evolved into three different forms of figure skating, speed skating and ice hockey. In 1937, the first rules of speed skating appeared in the United States. In 1939, the figure skating rules were formulated, and the real ice skating competition began. The International Skating Federation (FIPR) was established in Switzerland in 1924, and is now known as (FIRS).

4

I saw my elder brother skating, always in the alley, and many children were envious. But when I first learned to skate, I was on the ice rink. When Big Brother took me to the ice rink for the first time, I was stunned. There were so many people skating here. The ice rink is located near the Shanghai Concert Hall.
Before skating, Big Brother will always carefully check for me whether the laces are properly worn and fastened.
Before skating, Big Brother asked me to do some warm-ups first.
When I started skating, my elder brother said to me, "Slow and easy skating first. Don't worry."
But I have a big trouble, because all the rental skates are too big for me. I couldn't find a pair of skates suitable for me in the skating rink.
Big Brother is very familiar with the administrator of the skating rink. Later, he specially modified a pair of skates for me. As long as I go, I can put on this pair of special skates.
I soon learned to skate. When there are many people, I know that I should avoid making a sudden stop or turn around. When leaving or entering the skating rink, I will also carefully avoid the oncoming skaters.
Big Aggot told me: "When you fall, you must remember to get up as soon as possible, and pay attention to the other skaters you are welcoming. When you realize that you are going to fall, try to make your body fall forward, not backward, and avoid falling. Hurt the brain."
There are many techniques for skating.
Big Brother taught me how to walk in a V-shape, first stand in a V-shape position. Let my feet spread out in a V shape with shoulder width of about 45 degrees. When I stand in this way, the wheels will not slide. This is the basic standing position of the inline wheel.
Big Brother let me lean slightly to the left, and the center of gravity slowly shifted to my left foot. Then lean forward slightly and lift your right foot forward. Then lower your right foot and step on it steady, turning your weight to your right foot.
According to the instructions of my elder brother, my left and right feet were able to lift forward and lay down smoothly, and gradually became familiar with the feeling of shifting the center of gravity.
Big Brother focused on teaching me how to fall and stand up again.
The elder brother said, "If you can't stop when you slide forward, don't panic. Put your hands to your chest first. Then squat your knees. Get your knees down on the ground. Keep your fingers open and lay flat on the ground. Because you touch the body Will still rush forward, remember to have your hands ready in front of your chest. After the dive force is offset, your hands can prop up your body. When you squat your right foot, you must kneel on one foot, with your hands flat on the right On your feet and knees. Press down with both hands to support your body. At this time, you can stand in a V-shaped position again."
When I skate, the probability of falling is almost zero.

5

I am good at walking forward. When you move forward, your feet are out of shape. When your right foot moves forward, your right foot slightly presses the outer blade. The "blade" is a standing method. The left foot is pressed slightly against the inner blade, and the right foot is forced to slide out. The left foot is pushed hard, the center of gravity is moved slightly to the right, and then the right foot slides for a while, then the left foot is changed, and the center of gravity is pulled back again. Too. When you push out, you need to bring your left foot back together, and then put your center of gravity on your left foot, so you can continue to move! The center of gravity is very important. The skating must keep changing the center of gravity. The lowering of the center of gravity will help the stability of skating, and the speed can also be increased when the foot is retracted.
From skating learning, I understood the importance of center of gravity, stability and speed, as well as the relationship between the three. After growing up, I realized the philosophy of life from skating. Acting as a person, the most important thing is to grasp the center of gravity. What is your goal? Then we must ensure stability. Stability is the premise of speed, and stability is overwhelming. If you have fallen down, you can climb up again and always maintain a V-shaped stance, that is, look straight into the distance with victorious eyes and move on.
There can be no smooth sailing in life, and there is no straight way to go. There will be many crossroads in the path of life. You will learn to turn around.
Take the skating turn as an example: when traveling, the left foot is in front of the right foot and the back of the right foot, and the hand is raised to the upper body, that is, above the waist. Facing the center of the circle, it is necessary to press the edge. The center of gravity is on the left foot and the outer edge. The right foot can push the edge naturally. In this way, you can draw a beautiful arc! The skating turns are very beautiful. The turning movements in life can actually be very beautiful, then it depends on your own grasping ability, whether you can draw a beautiful arc for yourself on the crossroads of life.
When you slide forward, you should pay attention to your feet. When you keep sliding, the feet are one after the other, and then lift the foot behind the ground gently, and then turn the foot of the foot up 90 degrees. Then gently put the raised foot on the ground, let the wheels contact the floor, and brake slowly. At this time, the center of gravity should be placed on the forefoot, and the knee should be slightly bent.
Big Brother is best at walking forward and backward. He was able to jump slightly when he was going forward and back, and turned 180 degrees to finish. Or in a simpler way, start with the feet one behind the other, and then gently lift the heels of both feet off the ground a little bit, turning the body 180 degrees with the toes as the axis. His movements are very clean and neat.
The elder brother often said: "When learning to skate, pay attention to the correct posture of the head, hands and upper body during mastering the front and back steps. It is necessary to balance the left and right direction alternately to do the step of the left and right direction, and there must be no left-right bias phenomenon, so as not to affect the learning of the following technical movements. In addition to linear sliding, arc sliding includes four types: front outer, front inner, rear outer and rear inner. These four kinds of arcs constitute a variety of gliding movements. That is to say, all the line marks that are produced by all figure sliding movements can not be separated from the basis of these four types of line marks, so if you want to learn good figure sliding, you must carefully study and Master these 4 arc sliding methods."
Skating will give me a strange feeling. When I put on my skates, I would feel like I was not standing on the ground. I would feel the world spinning and floating, and I would feel like a dream. I keep moving forward and backward in this dream world, I will not fall, I will always spin...


没有评论:

发表评论