我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月27日星期六

Liberate Yourself Chapter 34



                           1

In my unforgettable childhood memories, the Shanghai Tiger Furnace selling hot water left the most impressive impression.
 Previously, the model of Shanghai Tiger Furnace was similar. If it is summer, the owner will use a few pots of cold water to cool down the street in front of the store, take out the short tables and chairs, sit around and eat dinner, cool down in the wind, drink a little wine, and shake it with a banana fan , Use the cool breeze to drive away the heat in the air.
On the hot Chengdu road, there are always residents who spend the night in the wind and cold. The false sights of the urban scenes of these movie and TV bases are extremely concentrated and dense on this road over 100 meters.
Now when entering Shanghai's alleys, it is difficult to see elderly men and women gather at the door to chat. In the alleys, there are no more children playing, most of them and their parents have moved out to live.
The typical Shikumen in Shanghai is across the street. At the entrance of the street there will be shoemakers, blacksmiths, locksmiths, tailors, and scalpers. There is a small business repairing an umbrella by the street. The repair business of shoe repairs and spikes has long since disappeared. The locksmith's booth is still there, but the electric car anti-theft lock hanging on the half wall looks like a hero of anti-thieves.
What impressed me the most is a small department store, where toothbrushes, toothpaste and needles are sold, and the owner speaks Ningbo dialect, which is "hard." In cold weather, there is a small compartment on the wooden glass sliding door above the counter, which is active. When there is business, it opens, and when no one comes in, it closes. The shop faces the road, and the house behind the shop is blocked by curtains. Behind the blanket is the master's bedroom.
At that time, Meirenli, Changdetai, Qingchengli and Xiafei Alley were relatively famous alleys.
At the intersection of Chengdu South Road and Changle Road, cross the road and walk back. Now this is a convenience store and an old rice shop. In the impression, it is called "Changdetai". Is the rice shop strange? It is strange that only rice stores can sell rice. Today, no one knows how much a pound of rice was at the time, but the price of rice 50 years ago still seems to be branded with a soldering iron: good rice is 14.3 yuan and 100 kg, and brown rice is 16.4 yuan and 100 kg.
Buying rice requires food stamps and food purchase certificates, but with food stamps and food purchase certificates, rice and flour distribution are not always available. Because every teenager of my age is doing such a thing, it is necessary to put the purchased rice in a rice bag, and put the heavy rice bag on the shoulder and carry it home.

2

Although Shanghai still retains some old alley buildings, such as the so-called "Xintiandi", this Shikumen has lost its former soul. I can't see traces of the lives of Shanghai residents. No grassroots people will cool down nearby, they will not hear the hawkers’ hawking, and they will not see the economy of roadside stalls. The rickshaw has long since disappeared.
I remember when I was a kid, the rickshaw was in Shanghai. When my father went out to meet friends, he would often let me ride a rickshaw, and my father would tell me stories about the structure of the car.
After the death of my father, my family moved from the house on Gaolan Road to Shikumen on Chengdu Road. There is no chance to ride a rickshaw anymore.
Once, my neighbor girl Wan Wan and I stood at the entrance of the alley. There are many exciting places along the alley. Soy sauce shops, tiger stoves, briquettes shops, cigarette paper shops, and cigarette paper shops outside the street also stand at a post, most of which are tall.
The girl leaned gently in front of the post and stared straight at the rickshaw running back and forth on the road. She suddenly turned her face and said to me: "I, I have never been in a rickshaw."
I haven't been in a rickshaw for a long time. I said with a smile, I let you ride a rickshaw.
The girl's Wan Wan's eyes widened, and her eyes were big and beautiful.
I said a few words to her in her face. She seemed a little surprised.
I saw a rickshaw driver slowly pulling the rickshaw towards the entrance of the alley.
I waved to the rickshaw driver and said with a smile: "Stop, stop."
The rickshaw driver stopped: "Where do you want to go?"
I said to the rickshaw driver: "My mother will take me and my sister to my grandmother's house. She is doing a burden at home. Let me call the car first."
The driver said, "Okay. I'm waiting for your mother here."
I shook my head: "No, you took us to my house first. My mother said she still has something to do at home."
The rickshaw driver smiled: "Okay, come here."
I helped the girl Wanwan get on the rickshaw, ha, as if I helped Snow White ride the big white horse.
I jumped into a rickshaw like a monkey. Start to indicate the direction of the rickshaw driver. I deliberately let the driver of the rickshaw go around in the alley.
In the world-famous Great Leap Forward era, in order to smelt steel, the iron gate of Nongtangkou was forcibly removed, thrown into the stove, and the shadow disappeared. All channels are connected together, and they are all bent.
Finally, I let the rickshaw driver stop in front of my Shiku gate.
I jumped from the rickshaw and said to the rickshaw driver: "You stop here, I call my mother down."
I helped the girl Wanwan get off and took her to Shikumen. I took her hand and walked through the stove, from the door to the back door, and through the aisle. Go out the back door. Between the back door steps is the side door of the fortune-telling shop. I took the girl's graceful hand and walked through the hall of the fortune-telling shop. Then I came to Julu Road Vegetable Market. There are people everywhere. The girl and I have integrated into the grocery store with many people.
I let the girl finish her wish and let her experience the fun of riding a rickshaw. The rickshaw driver is still at my door, waiting for my mother like a deceived fool.
Whenever I think back to this past event, I will never find deception abhorrent. There is a book "36 Strategies" in Chinese traditional culture. Which strategy is not to educate and deceive people? In my experience, deception is also wisdom. Like everyone, I grew up in deception. People around me often deceive us, society deceives us, and the world deceives us.

3

    When winter comes, people wear all kinds of woolen caps and caps.
Sunlight is hidden in the clouds, invisible and unable to feel the warmth of the sun. In this icy season, neither my elder brother nor I like to wear the scarf that our mother crocheted for us. I always feel that it is something used by women.
Clothing is not only a trend, but also a way for young people to express their emotional needs, or a self-protection arm to make up for lack of self-confidence. Young people often have innocence and dreams, have a desire to get rid of the limitations of reality, and need to find themselves. Therefore, the tradition is challenged with unruly and wild nature, and it is expected to receive attention, understanding, recognition and true acceptance from others. This era of publicity belongs to young people. But in my boyhood, clothing was a necessity for protecting myself, and besides that, there was no other meaning.
My big brother saw my small face red and swollen, especially two ears covered with winter sores. Big Brother is very distressed. He deliberately bought me an old cotton hat in the famous Huaihai Road thrift store at the time. The old cotton hat has a pair of hairy ears that can be turned upside down.
Once, on my way to school, I passed Changle Road. At this moment, a big boy walked away my hat. I was so anxious that I was desperately chasing and yelling and jumping.
The big boy deliberately stopped and looked back to tease me. At this time, I saw a man approaching him, and I yelled at the man: "Dad! He shoved my hat!"
After seeing the man, the big boy froze for a moment, dropped his hat, and fled into the nearby alley.
I retrieved my hat and glanced at the man. The man may not yet know what happened.
I dealt with the robber by a liar. Facing the fierce robber, how can the weak deal with it in order to avoid the harm? Deception is the way to use wisdom to help oneself. However, such wisdom does not relieve the sadness in my heart.
That day, I cried again. If my dad was around, would I still be bullied?
I'm not a crying boy, but I cried many times, that was when there was no one, no one.
I have understood love and hate, but I do not care about life and death.

没有评论:

发表评论