我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月5日星期五

Free yourself chapter 12


  1

From 1957 to 1958, the "anti-rightist" political movement that affected the entire country plunged tens of thousands of social elites in New China into trouble. In the slogan of "Hundreds of Contentions", those nerds are self-reliant and regard "free cry" as the advent of the era of China's free and democratic people. They all stupidly entered the political trap. Moving away from the halo once worn on his head, conquered, exiled, transformed... these families began to collapse.
With the passage of time, the memories that once existed cannot be erased, but the living "old right" has renewed the lives of humans and even gods. The memoirs of some political party celebrities also describe this experience in detail. Unfortunately, they only talk about their pain, but few people talk about how their children survived during that period.
Since the "Four Group" was smashed, I picked up the pen. I use my own experience to recall history. In 1989, my first autobiographical novel "Dead Alive and Crazy" (Dead Alive and Crazy) was officially published by Haiyan Press with the support and encouragement of editor Zhao Yuke. This can also be said to be the first time since the founding of New China. Comment on the literary works of the "anti-right" struggle with the eyes of children.
The famous children's literature writer Zheng Ma wrote a preface for my new one. I said that this is my first autobiographical novel, and I will also write the second and third... I will write my whole life and write all my experiences in the Republic at the same time. Time flickers, thirty years have passed. I didnt write it down, I didnt have laziness, I didnt have time, but I ran into a difficulty: that is to be honest? Still lying? Life has been deceived for too many years. The children who grew up in the slogan have become 70-year-olds. How do I know how I publish books? Correct? Is this wrong? Can not but comment on this society.
I tried to find out why my father failed. The result: I reentered my father's path. I unconsciously sat in the position of the department-level cadre my father was granted. It can be said that my father is always shaking around me, he is not proud of me, his eyes are always sad... I decided to give up my official position and go to sea as a civilian.
I started to write. My second autobiographical novel is also within reach. I don't care if it can be officially released. I want to tell the truth. On the table is a stone statue of Bao Gong. I use him to supervise my words and deeds. It's hard to tell the truth in life, should we still lie to ourselves? Don't.
2

As the keyboard struck, I remembered that morning. That year, I was in the second grade of elementary school.
On March 8, 1958, when his father was at work, he was taken away by the police. He was put on a "rightist" hat. Since then, his father was beaten into the cold palace hell, never to return.
At the same time, our entire family was expelled from that English-style garden house. We moved into the alley named "Juxingli" at the intersection of Chengdu South Road and Julu Road. The residents there are obviously not the same type of qualities as my previous neighbors. They are rude, savage, ignorant, almost all typical. Shanghai citizen. I will never see those little friends who are wearing suspenders and trousers with small heads.
Another part of my childhood was spent in the fireworks at the intersection of Chengdu South Road and Julu Road.
The fireworks scattered in this area, although not trendy, seem to be a book of considerable weight. They are all real existence, small and shabby, old and far-reaching, giving a close exit to Huaihai Road and Shanghai, which is both A contrast is also an aesthetic blank.
In Shanghais Magic City, almost all roads that intersect Huaihai Middle Road have wonderful stories. Even if they are separated from Huaihai Middle Road by one or two cross roads, there are endless legends. But at the center of Huaihai Middle Road, there are only two T-shaped intersections. One of them is Yandang Road. It is like a trumpet. The Yandang Building and women's supplies store at the intersection are famous landmarks. The second is Chengdu South Road, but there are not many stories. But for me, I am very familiar with this road, because this road has left the memories of my childhood, and I can't forget it until now.
Chengdu South Road, formerly known as Beixian Road, is located at the intersection of Huaihai Middle Road.
In the Anti-Rightist Movement, after the father's death, the whole family was kicked out of Gaolan Road, and Chengdu South Road has been my foothold ever since.
    In this section of Chengdu South Road, I went to primary school and middle school, and even embarked on the road to the countryside. I don't know how many times I walked on this Chengdu South Road. On this road with me are my neighborhood neighbors, as well as elementary and middle school classmates, and my youth partners.
At that time, Chengdu South Road was very marketable, and Huaihai Road was located in the French Concession that year, and was named Xiafei Road. The intersection of Xiafei Road and Xuanyi Road is just a blank place. Later, there was a little famous Isetan. After Isetan's reunion with Wonder City, it was finally renamed as "Sunshine 527". The first overseas branch of Di Le Coffee, endorsed by Quan Zhixian, also opened here. But within a few months, people went to the building again. Whether it is "Sunshine 527", the previous Isetan, or the earliest billboard, it can be called the arch of Chengdu South Road. But this archeologist has a false name, it is not as good as the billboard period.
Chengdu South Road was forgotten by everyone, but I remember it. At least the restaurant "Slender West Lake" remains in my memory. It's very interesting. In the decades of social market changes, the most persevering memory is not the brain itself, but the gastrointestinal function. The taste bud system made me remember the flavor of decades ago.
The "Slender West Lake" store is long and thin. There are three rooms on the facade, but there is not much depth. It is the same room pattern as the residents upstairs. Because it is thin and long, there are no tables in the shop. The classic "double gear" "oil tofu fine powder" is the signature of "Slender West Lake", and it is also the enjoyment of many young men and women after watching movies in Huaihai Cinema.
My brother is a fan. He often goes to Huaihai Cinema to watch movies, and sometimes takes me there. After watching the movie, let me enjoy the taste on my tongue. "Double gear" is a business done in the southernmost facade of the "thin West Lake" Sankai; the northernmost is the flatbread fritters rice cakes, and of course rice cakes.
The shop door is in the middle, one side is to buy chips, the other is tofu milk, a dozen blue-sided bowls are spread out on the tin plate-there was no stainless steel at that time, light pulp, sweet pulp, salty pulp, there are staff juggling style Ground sweet syrup and sugar and salted chopped green onion fritters mustard shrimp skin, a bit like an acrobatic turntable... When you line up, it is appreciation. At that time, the famous celebrity was Sanding Bao, which was already a rising star in the 1980s.
The "Three Notes" barber shop on the other side of Nongtangkou is more famous, and the rotating tricolor flag can be regarded as the night lighting landscape of Chengdu South Road.
The back door of "Slender West Lake" opens in the "Renshou New Village" in the alley next door. The back door is also the place of "backstage operation".
In "Renshou Xincun", I have a few childhood playmates. I can't remember my playmates, but the nicknames are not forgotten, such as taro head, white skin dysentery, hot potato.

3

My childhood playmate Taro head lived in "Renshou Xincun". His mother graduated from the Chinese Conservatory of Music in Hong Kong and studied vocal music.
Taro told me that her mother was very strong. Her mother met her father in Hong Kong and she "taken" her father. His father was a famous big musician in Hong Kong in the 1950s. His father did everything in Hong Kong. He was a musician, editor-in-chief of a photography magazine, a hotel manager, and even a guard. He was also a fighting expert.
Taro head was born in Hong Kong. His parents were ordered from Hong Kong to Shanghai in the 1950s. Taro's father was still waiting for the organization to arrange work, and suddenly the organization sent someone to come to the door and notified his father to wait for the review conclusion. It turned out that his father was an informant arranged by the Communist Party in Hong Kong. His boss is Pan Hannian. When Pan Hannian was arrested, he was tricked into organizing his father to Shanghai, and then he was forced to explain his contact and contact clues with Pan Hannian.
Taro said to me angrily that his mother told him that in the CCP's affective governance system, my father was just a low-end peripheral chain, just a little devil, and he had a fart problem. They couldn't find out what was wrong with my father. In order to prove his innocence, his father also said that Chen Gexin, a master composer in Shanghai, was his teacher. Unexpectedly, Chen Gexin became a "rightist" in the 1950s and starved to death in 1961 at the reformed farm in Baimaoling, Anhui. The organization did not find the criminal evidence of his father and Pan Hannian's anti-Party clique, nor the rightist remarks he encouraged with Chen Gexin. But he was buckled up with a "Hong Kong reactionary and yellow" musician's hat.
Taro shook his head and said that after his father moved from Hong Kong to Shanghai, no unit dared to use him. After the organization, he first went to the factory to "exercise" for a while. But after his father returned to China, his salary was not low, several hundred dollars. After the decentralization of the factory, the factory did not have such high wages. In the 1960s, his father was blind and "active", and he also voluntarily demanded a salary reduction.
Although his father took the initiative to ask for a salary reduction, the organization would give him a "subsidy" every month. My father would bow every time after signing, expressing his gratitude to the organization. Once he was too humble, and his mother gave him a stern look in front of the person.
The mother said to the taro head: "We don't need to thank, they should apologize to us!"

4

Like the parents of the taro head, there is also hot potato.
The hot potato's father was admitted to medical school after tutoring. He was Gao Caisheng and later became a doctor. He was implicated in the "Suppression of Hepan Case" and was "eliminated".
The four brothers and sisters of Hot Potato are all grown up by their mothers. In the 1960s, young people were called on to "learn Xing Yanzi and Dong Jiageng" and went to Qinghai and Xinjiang respectively. At that time, Xinjiang and Qinghai were really far away. The hot potato's elder brother went to Xinjiang. After the eldest son left, his mother was heartbroken. She is a "counter-revolutionary family", and the child has no other way to go. Her mother must also confess before the organization: "I responded to the chairman's call and handed over the child to the party."
Taro's mother knew her difficulties and said nothing in person. But he said to the taro head: "Fart! The hot mountain taro mom is a soft bone."
    The hot brooders eldest brother is driving a tractor in the Xinjiang Construction Corps, which should be a good job. But I did not expect that something happened after less than two months of work. The tractor broke down, the tractor overturned, and he was crushed under the track.
    The mother of the hot potato cried lonely and helpless to find the mother of the taro head. I cried for several days.
Taro's father can only comfort him kindly. He suddenly asked Hot Potato's mother: "Is Xinjiang Construction Corps considered military service? Can he be considered a martyr?"
    Hot potato's mother just cried. Taro's mother immediately understood that she scolded her husband: "How to deal with you above, you don't know? It's good to be a work-related injury, and you want to be a martyr, you dream! Did you ask that?" You cant fix naive problems in your life, its so stupid!
   Taro's father was uttered by her wife, and she said aloud, "Our children, we must not respond to any call!"
   Taro's mother said to her husband, but also to herself. The situation is getting more and more left, and she has an ominous hunch: her children may also be in danger.
5

Taro's mother is famous for her stubborn personality. Taro head asked his mother: "Mom, dad is so revolutionary, why don't you persuade him? If he doesn't go back to the mainland, he won't have this thing today, and we won't have this hard life. Why should you go all in for a lifetime , Which one is this?"
    Taro's mother will scold his husband for his incompetence and ignorance. The bad luck is still here. "Class struggle" has never stopped. Once a "reactionary slogan" appeared in the alley, and every time the mother of Taro's head went out, she was found to be followed. She was followed by the aunts of the neighborhood committee.
She would deliberately take a lap in the wind, flick the "tail" and go home. When she got home, she was furious and opened both the front and back doors on the first floor. She picked up a steel pot and knocked on the concrete floor of the patio, shouting loudly: "Fuck, blind, follow me Lets learn from me first! Idiot, I dont think this case can be broken for ten years! Why do you follow me, what a fucking boy! Youre stupid!
    The father of the taro head hurried over and whispered, "No, right? No, right? Trust the organization."
Mother's answer was "snap" and fell a plate again! At this time, the monitors behind the doors in the neighbor's windows turned their heads back.
 Taro's mother became a suspect in writing "reactionary slogans". One day, she never came back after going out, but was "invited" to a military jeep parked by the road. The department that asked her to go was very polite, and she repeatedly asked, why did you come back from Hong Kong? A
The mother's attitude is very uncooperative, even arrogant. She dismissed these policemen a little in her heart and thought they were stupid. After spending nearly half a month, despite being delicious and delicious, the mother finally asked them for a pen and paper, wrote down a phone call and a person's name, and said coldly: "Go ask him. He will tell you , Why did we return from Hong Kong."
    After three days of inactivity, the people who gave food and drink became more and more polite. On the fourth day, once the deputy director in a green suit of chicken shit, he happily sent the mother of taro head back, or the shit yellow jeep.
It turned out that the name written on the paper by Taro's mother was a big man, and he was a deputy secretary of the city in charge of public security. This deputy secretary was also an informant of the underground party when he was in Hong Kong, and also received funding from his father.
After the mother of Taro's head returned home, the people who were watching every day in the alley of the alley disappeared. After whispering with her husband for a while, she said, "Stupid!"
Taro's father laughed "hey" and said, "Just come back, just come back." He knew it was okay, he was used to censorship, and he was not surprised that his wife was "missing."
Taro talked about these things to me, very proud.
He told me that the deputy secretary in charge of public security was once held by the Kuomintang, but his parents rescued him. When the father was involved in the Pan Hannian case, it was this deputy secretary who helped clarify. The deputy secretary also looked after his parents deliberately, and came to me when he was in trouble again.
Yatou once asked his mother: "You haven't finished talking long, why did it take so long?" His mother said, "I have to see what they are? How do I know what these people are doing? Im not that easy. The phone will not be given casually!"

6

    The mother of taro head looks very strong, but in fact still a very gentle person. In the 1950s, she always wore dresses, and the taro head showed me photos she took in Hong Kong when she was young. But since being summoned by the police, she has changed into a person and likes to wear "Lenin costume".
I will not forget that memory.
Once, I was playing at the home of taro and head, and his mother came to me and said to me: "Go, I will take you to eat oily tofu powder soup."
The "Slender West Lake" on Chengdu South Road is next to the house of Taro. The fine powder of the oil tofu fine powder is to be soaked. The fine powder that has been soaked is poured into the pan and drained. The pan is as large as a water tank. Sometimes the fine powder is poured on the ground and picked up. Chong, fell into Tao Luo again, and had not heard of any food poisoning.
Taro's mother also invited me to eat rice cake. The rice cake is pressed with a template, and after being pressed, it is moved to the shop's white iron platen and cut one by one.
However, at the time, I did not know that this was the day when I broke up with Taro. After a while, I learned from childhood childhood friends Bai Xi Li and Hot Potato that the family had moved away and moved to the area of ​​Wukang Road and Hunan Road. Leading cadres live in that area. Obviously, Taro's life has changed.
I lost a friend, and all I left was these sporadic memories.

没有评论:

发表评论