我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月30日星期二

Liberate yourself Chapter 41


 

1

 

In my childhood, what I hated most was the anti-right struggle that destroyed thousands of intellectuals. My father was a revolutionary hero. After being transferred from the army to the local area, he was inexplicably turned into a "rightist". Like my father, there were many other celebrities, even innocent teenagers, who were labeled "rightists."

My father was framed by the so-called "conspiracy under the sun". When I was 8 years old, my father was detained at a labor reform farm in Baimaoling, Anhui, and then assigned to a brick kiln factory in Hefei. Father broke his leg during work. As a result, my brother went to Hefei and he visited his father on behalf of his mother. This is the first time a mother's attitude towards her father has changed since her mother was forced to divorce her.

My brother returned to Shanghai from Hefei. To tell him about his meeting with his father, my brother and I climbed from the tiger window in the attic to the roof. We sat on the ridge of the roof, and the big brother was still holding our little girl. That day, stars were already visible in the black sky.

Big Brother is back. I really want to know, where is Anhui? Where is Hefei? What happened to my father.

My brother said he asked many people. Anhui is not far from Shanghai. Hefei is the capital and largest city of Anhui Province.

In my boyhood, what I hated most was the anti-right struggle that destroyed thousands of intellectuals. My father was a revolutionary hero, and after being transferred from the army to the local area, he was inexplicably beaten to the right. Many other celebrities , even innocent teenagers, were also offended by my father.

His father was framed in the so-called "Yangmou". When I was 8 years old, my father was detained at the labor reform farm in Baimaoling, Anhui, and then assigned to a brick kiln factory in Hefei. Father's leg broke during labor . As a result, my elder brother went to Hefei, and he visited his father on behalf of his mother. This is the first time her mother's attitude towards her father has changed since her mother was forced to divorce her.

My big brother returned to Shanghai from Hefei. To tell him about his meeting with my father, I and the big brother climbed from the small attic's tiger window to the roof. We sat on the roof ridge, and the big brother still held me Little girl. That day, the stars were already visible in the black sky.

Big Brother is back. I really want to know, where is Anhui? Where is Hefei? What happened to my father.

My brother said that he had asked many people. Anhui is not far from Shanghai. Hefei is the capital of Anhui and a big city.

 

2

 

My brother only said that Hefei is far away and Anhui is very poor.

It was after I grew up that I learned: Hefei is named after the confluence of Dongfeihe River and Nanfeihe River. It is famous for its "Huai right throat, Jiangnan lip tooth", "Three Kingdoms old land, and hometown of Bao Zheng". The name of Hefei first appeared in the "Historical Records and Biography of Commodities" by the great writer and historian Sima Qian: "Hefei is affected by the north and south tide, and leather, abalone, and wood losers also."

As early as the turn of the Qin and Han Dynasties, Hefei officially established "Hefei County", which belongs to Jiujiang County. In the Eastern Han Dynasty, Liu Xiusheng and Hefei became the Hou Kingdom, and in the Three Kingdoms they were the Yangzhou government. During the Three Kingdoms, the battle of Xiaoyaojin, where Zhang Liao defeated Sun Quan's 100,000 army, took place there.

It is said that the site of Hefei City has changed frequently. "Taiping Huan Yu Ji" records: Hefei County in the Han Dynasty was "in the north of this county (city)". In the late years of the Eastern Han Dynasty, the war continued, and Hefei became a ruin. In the five years of Jian'an in the Eastern Han Dynasty (200 AD), Liu Fu, a priest in Yangzhou, went to work to rebuild Hefei City. In the first year of Wei Qinglong (AD 233), Wei Jiangman will build another "Hefei New City" in the foothills of the West Jiming Mountain in the old city to form a corner with the old city. After the reunification of the Western Jin Dynasty, a new city was built when the Three Kingdoms were abolished and moved back to the old site.

The old city of Hefei has a low-lying terrain. During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, Liang Ruiwei Wei Rui broke through Hefei. During Tang Zhenguan's years (627-649 AD), General Chi Jingde rebuilt Tucheng in the southeast highlands of the old city, known as Tangcheng in history. In the first year of Tang Zhen (AD 785-804), "Shishi Road should be built with the ancient city built in earth, and it should be special." As a result, Hefei began to have brick walls.

In the five years of the Southern Song Dynasty (AD 1169), Huaixi Marshal Guo Zhentun was stationed in Hefei to build the Douliang City to defend the Golden Soldiers from invading Hefei. Douliang City "crosses half of the old city" and crosses the Jindou Hebei, making the Jindou River traverse the city, basically forming the original appearance of the ancient city of Hefei today. The entry of Jindou River into the city promoted the prosperity of Hefei city. Jiaqing's "Luzhou Mansion" contains: "After the river entered the city, and the benefits of the people were very weak. The grain came in and out, the bamboo and wood dwelled, and the boat passed the county bridge or the county office. Department store , Thousands of scales, shops on both sides of the strait, commercial merchants. Because of its unblocked atmosphere, people’s hearts are happy, and those who are superiors of the ruler, the masters of the gentry, as many as the top two lists, the thickness of the earth, the folk customs Alcohol, it's in the other county."

At the end of the Yuan Dynasty, the ancient city of Hefei collapsed. In the matter, Ma Shide asked Wang and Gao Changgong to be publicized and paid 100,000 yuan in public and private money to renovate the city.

During the period of Mingzhi Hongzhi, the ancient city of Hefei was out of repair for many years, and many were abandoned. The repair was conducted by Ma Jindu, the prefect of Luzhou. According to the "Hefei County Chronicle" in Jiaqing, this ancient city of Hefei is 4706 feet (26 miles) long; the walls on the west and southwest sides are bordered by the ridge, with a height of 2.4 feet; the walls of the east, south, and north are flat and have a height of 2.8 feet. 3 feet wide; bottom width nearly 4.8 feet. There were 4,578 battlements and 28 watchtowers. The moat in the east of the city is 1.9 feet deep and 42 feet wide; the west in the city is 2.5 feet deep and 29.5 feet wide; the south of the city is 2.3 feet deep and 30 feet wide; the north of the city is 0.8 feet deep and 35 feet wide. The river flows around the city.

In the 28th year of the Qianlong reign of the Qing Dynasty (1763 AD), the Qing government rebuilt the Luzhou prefecture to prevent peasant uprisings. In this rebuilding, the city walls are all made of large blue bricks, and the seven gates of mighty, Shiyong, Nanxun, Desheng, Xiping, Shuixi, and Gongchen are reopened, and many Qiaolou buildings have been added. , You can see the tall tower.

There were many cities in Qin and Han Dynasties in China. Among all metropolises, in addition to Changan, the capital of the Western Han Dynasty, there are five major capitals of Luoyang, Chengdu, Handan, Linzi and Wan, which were called "Five Capitals" at that time. Except for Changan, Luoyang, Linzi, Handan, Wancheng, and Chengdu, which are the six national metropolises, there are 18 cities in each region,

 

3

 

My big brother is not interested in the geographical history of Hefei.

Our three brothers and sisters were sitting on the blue tiles on their roof. Big Brother told us the story of Bao Gong, especially the legend of raccoon cat changing prince.

My brother told me that this story was told by his father when he was in Hefei. The elder brother said that Bao Zheng was Bao Gong, also known as Bao Qingtian. Bao Gong is from Hefei. He avenged the people, punished the powerful, and was a fair justice.

His father told his elder brother that in Hefei, there was a Baogong Temple, a special shrine dedicated to Bao Zheng. There is also Bao Cemetery, on the south bank of Baohe in Hefei. The remains of Bao Gong, his wife, and grandchildren were buried in the cemetery.

"Does the guild protect dad?" I asked the elder brother.

Big Brother didn't answer. He stared at the tiger window blindly, the sky outside the window was chaotic, and the thin stars scattered scattered in the black night sky.

Big Brother sighed and said to me: "You grow up, you are about to enter middle school. You should know more about it. Brother has lost the opportunity to study for this family. I hope you finish reading what you deserve. I also read books that I couldn’t read. My father asked me to tell you that reading is not to be an official or to make a fortune. People with power always worry about losing their officials and lives, and people with money always worry about One day will be rich and empty. The poor are not afraid of who stole the starry sky. You should remember what my father told me to tell you."

 

4

 

Big Brother looked at the starry sky and said to me: "I was thinking that we had six brothers and sisters, but now our mother only feeds half. Our three brothers and sisters are the only hope for this family. We may one day become heaven The stars, I hope we can be like the stars, will shine and shine in the night."

Big Brother said to my little sister: "Let's count the stars together, I'm guessing, which star hangs over Hefei, maybe my father is watching the stars too!"

My little sister and I both looked up and followed the big brother's gaze to find the star.

The younger sister snuggled up next to her brother, and somehow the younger sister cried out: "I saw that the star is the brightest, it must be father!"

After half a century, the thought of my father under the tiger window still lingers in our brothers and sisters' minds. A ruthless life is like a stone. Although it can't cut things, it can sharpen the sharp edge of the sword. Since the night has left us in the world, then we must live bravely...

 

5

 

History always jokes mercilessly.

After his father died, he was assigned to Anhui. In the mountain-to-the-country movement initiated by the Cultural Revolution, my little girl was forced to go to Anhui Huainan to settle down in the village. I went to Huainan to visit the younger sister who settled in the line. I learned that my elder brother said that the people in Anhui were really poor and suffering.

In the years to come, I stepped into the land of Anhui many times. Anhui has four distinct seasons, mild climate, moderate rainfall, changeable spring temperature, cool autumn weather, significant rainy season and concentrated summer rain. Anhui should be a good place in Jiangnan. I have visited Huangshan, Lianjiang, Taiping Lake, Shexian, Jiuhuashan...but I haven't visited Hefei. I'm afraid of hurting my heart.

When Big Brother went to Hefei to visit his father, my father had told me to be upright. He told Big Brother the story of Bao Gong. For this reason, I often make paper cuts of Bao Gong and draw portraits of Bao Gong. A statue of Bao Gong was always placed on my desk. No matter how many jobs I changed, there was always a statue of Bao Gong on my desk. I admire Bao Gong, and I also hope that Bao Gong will return justice and justice to the world, and cleanse my father's grievances.

没有评论:

发表评论