我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年6月17日星期三

Liberate yourself Chapter 24


1

Ordinary grass people must not blindly get involved in the political vortex. Politics is not a game, politics is a killing, it is a class struggle between life and death. Politics is the arena for politicians and dignitaries, and the only way to survive is to stay away from politics.
Mother's life was far from politics, and she chose the typical lifestyle of Shanghai's small citizens. I have no objection to the choice of my mother. This is a helpless choice, but it is also a way of life for a small citizen.
Do you want to be famous and make a difference?
In recent years, many "Red Guards" publicly apologized to the victims and the public during the Cultural Revolution, allowing this decade-long bloody past to reappear before the world.
The persecuted calligraphy and painting artists include Pan Tianshou, Feng Zikai, Wang Shikuo, Dong Xiwen, Chen Banding, Qin Zhongwen, Chen Yanqiao, Ma Da, Ni Yide, Xiao Chuanjiu, Wu Yun, Zhang Zhengyu, Wu Jingting, Ye Gongchuo, Liu Zijiu, Wu Shuyang, Fu Luofei , He Tianjian, Peng Peimin, Zheng Yefu, Li Deng, Wo Zha, Wang Songxian, Li Youfu, Zhang Zhaoming, Li Zhiqing...
Persecuted writers and poets include Tian Han, A Ying, Zhao Shuli, Liu Qing, Zhou Libo, He Qifang, Zheng Boqi, Guo Xiaochuan, Lu Mang, Jiang Muliang, Liu Shude, Meng Chao, Chen Xianghe, Nasaiyin Chaotu, Ma Jianling, Wei Jinzhi, Sima Wensen, Haimo, Han Beiping, Huang Guliu, Yuanqianli, Fang Zhi, Xiao Yemu, Li Liuru, Mu Mutian, Peng Hui, Yao Yizhuang, Deng Junwu, Zhang Huijian, Yuan Bo, Xu Jiarui, Li Yaqun, Lin Ying, Shen Yinmo , Hu Mingshu...
Persecuted literary critics include Feng Xuefeng, Shao Quanlin, Wang Renshu, Liu Zhiming, He Jiahuai, Hou Jinjing, Xu Maoyong...
   Translators persecuted to death include Dong Qiusi, Man Tao, Lini...
Film artists who were persecuted to death include Cai Chusheng, Zheng Junli, Yuan Muzhi, Tian Fang, Cui Wei, Ying Yunwei, Meng Junmou, Xu Tao, Wei Heling, Yang Xiaozhong, Liu Guoquan, Luo Jingyu, Sun Shiyi, Xia Yunhu, Feng Zhe, Lu Ban, Wang Ying, Zhao Huishen , Qu Baiyin...
The persecuted Peking Opera performing artists include Zhou Xinfang, Gai Jiaotian, Xun Huisheng, Ma Lianliang, Shang Xiaoyun, Li Shaochun, Ye Shenglan, Ye Shengzhang, Gao Baisui, Qiu Shengrong...
The drama artists who were persecuted to death include Zhang Mao, Jiao Juyin, Sun Weishi, Shu Xiuwen, Lan Ma, Gao Zhongshi, Wan Laitian, Bai Xin, Yi Bing...
Opera artists who were persecuted to death include Zhang Decheng, Li Zaiwen, Zhu Shuizhao, Su Yumin, Gu Yuezhen, Xiao Aiqin, Han Junqing, Ding Guoxian, Yan Fengchun, Xu Shaoqing, Cai Youben, Liu Chengji, Bai Yunsheng, Han Shichang...
Qu artists who were persecuted to death include Wang Zunsan, Wang Shaotang, Zhang Shouchen, Yu Xiaofei, Jiang Feng, Lian Kuoru, Xiao Yiwu, Gu Tongsheng...
The musicians persecuted to death include Zheng Lucheng, Marco, Li Guoquan, Xiang Yu, Cai Shaoxu, Lu Hongen, Fick, Sherassi, Chafuxi, Li Gan, Zhang Bin, Wang Jianzhong, Shen Zhibai, Li Cuizhen, A Pao, Yang Baozhong...
The literary and artistic masters who were persecuted to commit suicide were Deng Tuo, Lao She, Chen Xiaoyu, Chen Mengjia, Yan Huizhu, Ye Yiqun, Liu Pansui, Zhao Huishen, Luo Guangbin,
Yan Fengying, Yang Shuo, Chu Anping, Fu Lei, Jian Bozan, Shangguan Yunzhu, Rong Guotuan, Zhou Shuangjuan, Li Guangtian, Wu Han, Gu Jiejie, Wen Jie, Liu Suisong, Fan Changjiang, Wang Chongmin, Chen Lian, Li Pingxin, Xiong Shili, Gu Shengying...
Chinese culture people, the stars are bright, but their golden age is too short. When they shined, as the storms of the "anti-right" and "Cultural Revolution" struck, these cultural people were inevitably involved in the turbulent current of the political movement. Excellent artists are wrapped forward and helpless.
I remember that my mother always said to me when I was a child, "Every bitter bitter bitter, only to be a man", for this reason always let me eat bitter gourd. Later, my mother stopped asking me to study hard every day. My mother nagged me most with this sentence: "It would be better to have a mother who wants food than to have an official dad." My mother asked me to stay away from politics and be a Really ordinary people.

2

The childhood life of Shikumen alleys really kept me away from politics. Children living in alleys can basically adapt to the way of life of small citizens.
There is a Renshou Xincun on the side of "Slender West Lake" on Chengdu South Road. The word "renshou" here is not a utilitarian relationship of longevity because of benevolence, but the realm of life with both benevolence and longevity. The Chinese like to talk about benevolence and longevity, and there is no doubt about this.
What is confusing is that the word "village" in Renshou Xincun is rare on Chengdu South Road. In Renshou Xincun, there is a house in the new style of the new style. Built in 1928, it has three floors and nine portals. Each portal has a raised step and a small porch, as well as a semi-circular balcony. "Hunan Road on Wukang Road is definitely a good house, but unfortunately, there is no cultural and historical charm when we find that the society Wenda once lived in. The name of "village" in the name of Shanghai Nongtang is basically a high-end residential area with foreign flavor.
Renshou Xincun is adjacent to "Slender West Lake", but it is not famous for "Slender West Lake". Its fame lies in a small wooden house in the alley, which is a paging phone booth. Phone calls from Huaihai Road to Changle Road in the neighborhood of a neighborhood committee are all coming and going here. Of course, they are also public phone booths for passers-by. A red metal sign "public phone" was nailed on the wall of Nongtangkou.
The chalet has a door and a wooden sliding window with a small window sill and a dial phone. There were two aunts answering the phone, often wearing red armbands. A culture that is slightly better is responsible for answering the phone, and it is necessary to write down the name of the other party; a good foot is responsible for calling. In winter, only a hot water bottle or salt water bottle is covered in the hand; in summer, the sliding window and the door are both open for ventilation, and the aunt has a cold water towel to wipe the sweat.
In fact, there is also a public phone booth at the entrance of Nongtang in the "superstar" where my family lives.
Speaking of this paging phone, it reminds me so far that it was responsible for the transmission of personal market information.
Who is at the maternity hospital with his wife to wait for delivery, until there is no movement at seven or eight in the evening, the nurse will take care of the gentleman and go home.
Just after 7 o'clock the next morning, the paging call aunt will call the gentleman's name in the alley and tell him that the hospital has called, he loves a child, and go to the hospital quickly.
This is the first call the phone booth received after going to work at 7 am. The service hours of public telephone booths are basically stipulated in this time period.
Because there is no need to call back, this gentleman only needs to pay a 3 cent paging fee.
Now, the paging phone cabin is long gone, and the "Slender West Lake" is gone. The alley of Renshou Xincun is still there. There is a green sign at the door that reads "No. 1-7, Lane 142, Chengdu South Road". The "Jingxingli" where my family lived was demolished during the construction of the north-south viaduct.
The north-south viaduct is named after Chengdu Road, known as Chengdu Road viaduct, and the intersection of Chengdu South Road and Julu Road has been completely relocated, and the bridge has become a green area. My house is buried under green ground, and the pavilion on this green land is the original roof of my house.

3

The "Xing Xing Li" in the small alley of Shanghai has disappeared, but the children living in Shikumen near the "Xing Xing Li" are still there, and everyone has established a WeChat group.
Ai Hua, Ronghua and A Ping, the children of Wu’s mother who live in the pavilion, are all my friends, only A Qiang has no contact. Remember, Ah Qiang did not join the group when he was young. He is introverted and basically never causes trouble.
The two small houses converted from the open-air balcony on the roof of the Wu family are the Lu family. Lu's mother has three sons, Yao Hui, Yao Qi and Yao Feng, and a daughter named Li Ping. Uncle Lu's father used to have his own private enterprise. In the year of the public-private partnership, the enterprise was actually confiscated. Uncle Lu Jia's father died. Uncle Lu Jia was nominally a private representative, but he was sent to Chongming Island for reclamation without going to work one day. Lu Jiamu is really difficult to raise children alone. Before Yao Qi and Yao Feng were born, Lu Jiama needed to work in the production team of the residents committee. No one takes care of the young Yao Hui and Li Ping. I became their little brother, telling them stories and coaxing them to take a nap. Later, Uncle Lu Jia returned to Shanghai. He will fight boxing. Every morning, he took his daughter Li Ping to Fuxing Park to practice martial arts. After Yao Feng was born and raised, he has been with me. I am his favorite brother.
In fact, there are two small houses inhabited by the Lu family. One small house in the east was originally inhabited by a small cobbler. According to neighbors, his wife is a pickpocket. After the little cobbler moved away, the new tenant was a young couple. I still don't know what occupation they are in. However, the male owner must be a party cadre, because the newspapers and periodicals his family subscribes to are "Party Branch Life" and "Reference News." The "Party Branch Life" and "Reference News" that had expired after reading were placed in a basket made of bamboo, and the bamboo basket was hung on the stairs of my small three-story loft. Because these expired newspapers were eventually sent to the waste collection bin with the consent of the hostess, I was allowed to cut and paste the comics published in "Party Branch Life". These comics are my reference materials for studying painting, and it is also my first contact with political propaganda.
The hostess didn't know what she was doing. She goes to work almost at 8pm. She has a hobby, just like watching interesting shows. At the time, there was a theater at the intersection of Chengdu South Road and Yan'an Middle Road. The theater is located in Pudong Building. When the hostess and wife finished half of the movie, they hurried home, gave me the ticket stub and my brother, and asked us to rush to the theater to watch the second half of the movie. Because they must rush to the unit to go to work. The second half of the show is also very exciting, because most antics are twists and fun, and will not affect the viewing effect. The programs that impressed me most were "Three Sons-in-law" and "72 Tenants". Maybe since I was a kid, I have read more cartoons and become more humorous. Of course, frankly, I became very funny and like to tell jokes.
Decades later, my comic works participated in the national comic exhibition. The humorous jokes I wrote, such as "Smile" and "Shanghai Amlin", were published by Shanghai Children's Publishing House and China Women's Publishing House, respectively. Published "Children", "Youth Literature", "Della Dream", "Secondary News", "Branch Life", "Liberation Daily", "Shanghai Agricultural Reclamation" and other comics, and published funny articles. Looking back at past events, it is clear that all events originated from the enlightenment of the hostess and his wife.
Unfortunately, I still don't know the name of my neighbor.

4

Among the neighbors in Shikumen who lived in "Jingxingli", two neighbors left a deep impression on me. They all live on the ground.
A couple living in the kitchen pit, the protagonist is very thin, and can hardly see any prominent muscles. His wife was surprisingly fat, and she could not see the waist except for her fat belly. We all call her "big mom" in Shanghai dialect.
"Da Ma" works as a cook in a nearby kindergarten. When she saw me, she often gave me some snacks. People's mouths are soft, so I never said anything bad about her.
Another family lives in the back wing on the ground floor, which is downstairs in my house. It was a lonely old lady, Cantonese.
It stands to reason that she and my mother are from Guangdong, and the relationship should be better. But this lonely lady and my mother often quarrel. The cause is always caused by me.
My mother loves cleaning and always likes mopping the floor, even brushing the floor with a brush. This task is always sent to me to complete.
I always lazy when I work, and the mop with water is too lazy to dry, and the water on the mop will seep into the cracks of the floor and drip like rain to the back room on the ground floor. The lonely old lady ran upstairs to scold my mother, the godson was not strict. Strangely, the lonely lady has never scolded me once. But I still don't like the lonely lady, because my ears were twisted by my mother again.
I don’t know when the old lady died, and her grandson lives in this ground floor back room. The grandson of the lonely old lady is a good old man, maybe a cultural person, who can tell stories. At first, the neighbors would come to his house to listen to the story, but it wasn’t long before I was the only one listening to him. Because he is also Cantonese, he speaks all Cantonese voices, and the children do not understand. Therefore, everyone calls him "Guangdong Uncle".
My mother is Cantonese, and she speaks Cantonese with my grandfather and grandmother. My big brother also speaks Cantonese. But my mother did not let me and my younger sister learn to speak Cantonese because the Shanghainese referred to the Cantonese children as "small Guangdong". Compared with the "big Shanghai", it is clear that the Shanghainese discriminated against the Cantonese. In order to combat discrimination, I will not speak Cantonese anymore, but I can understand most Cantonese.
"Guangdong Uncle" told me many stories with heavy Cantonese pronunciation, mostly about the knowledge of geography and the history of Guangdong. There are also stories about Sun Yat-sen and Huangpu Military Academy.
"Guangdong Uncle" has never had an argument with my mother. Because when I mopped the floor, even if I was lazy, the water on the mop with water seeped through the cracks in the floor and dripped into the back compartment, it didn't matter. "Guangdong Uncle" must have gone to work. When he came home from get off work, the dripping would have dried up long ago.
At that time, I was sleeping on the floor. I lay on the floor, and through the cracks in the floor, I could see the lights of the rear compartment. Under the lights, I would always see "Guangdong Uncle" sitting quietly in a wicker chair reading a book.
Because, the electric light of the rear compartment hangs on the ceiling, which is the floor of my house. The light from the light bulb through the gap has become the best lighting source for my reading. With these light sources, I have finished reading "Journey to the West", "Water Margin", "Three Kingdoms" and "Romance of the Gods", and I can already read adult books. Maybe I gradually grew up. But I still didn't grow up. I don't like to watch "Dream of Red Mansions" and "The Story of the West Chamber". Those stories about love have nothing to do with me.

5

Several of Shikumen’s neighbors live in “superstars”, and they are also close partners in my life circle. Wu Hua’s eldest daughter Ai Hua is like my sister. I regard Li Ping's mother's daughter Li Ping as my sister.
The Wangs live in the front living room on the second floor. Mrs. Wang lives with her little son, we all call him uncle. Uncle's wife is a doctor in a large hospital in Shanghai, we call her aunt. The uncle and aunt adopted an adopted daughter and later worked in a large hospital. Uncle's brother lives in Yangpu District. He is a civil servant in Wujiaochang Police Station.
Uncle's brother and ex-wife were living in the west wing of my house. Later, the two divorced, and the ex-wife still lives in the West Room. She has a good relationship with Lu's mother and often talks about family together.
After his uncle's brother remarried, he moved to Yangpu District, but he lives in the Wang family with his son Haili and daughter Yanling. The ex-wife soon moved away. The west wing became my home.
Haili and Yanling are also good friends of me and my sister. The only difference is that Haili and my sister are of the same age and the conversation between them is good. Yan Ling is very close to me. Yan Ling is younger than me. She often sits on a small stool at the door to do her homework. When Yan Ling saw me, Yan Ling often asked questions about homework. I will help her solve her problem.
In fact, my little girl is a passionate person. She talked to all the neighbors in Shikumen, and she knew the stories of all her parents. Of course she knew the story of the head of my family, of course, referring to the royal family. She is also a good friend of Yan Ling and tells her mother's story to her. My little sister took Yan Ling to meet her biological mother according to the clues provided by Lu's mother.
Wanwan is two years younger than me, the same age as my little sister, and lives on the front wing of the second floor, separate from my house. She is the head of the family and has three younger brothers, Wei Da, Jia Xiang and Wei Qing. The father's surname is Wang Rongguan and the mother's surname is Ma. Mrs. Wang is Wan Wan's grandmother. But according to the customs in Shanghai, we call Wan Wan's mother "Wan Wan's mother."
Wanwan's mother and Wanwan are particularly beautiful. Wanwan's mother and mother are like sisters. My mother is 12 years older than her and they said nothing. At that time, my mother was 38 years old, and Wan Wan’s mother was only 26 years old.
Wanwan's father is tall and handsome. Because Wanwan’s father is Guan Rong, it’s the same name as my father. My little girl laughed and called him "Slow Father." "Slow Master" is a Shanghai dialect meaning "father" and "stepfather".
Due to the harmonious relationship between the two, Wan Wan and I rarely guess, and sometimes chase each other. She snatched my picture. I wanted her to return it to me, but the picture she gave me was her portrait. Of course, what needs to be explained is that nothing happened in the future.
What attracts me to girls near me is my talent. Ha, I can draw, cut paper, make by hand, tell stories and tell jokes. In the Lantern Festival, I can make rabbit lights by myself and be a walking lantern for the Spring Festival. Paper cutting is usually used for embroidery. My homemade pillow case was made by my mother, and then I made these dough into cartoon style fish, shrimp, crab and frog, rabbit. I also make dumplings and sausages. I will also make soles and scarves by hand. You said, will there be girls who don't like me?
But because of his father's troubles, my mother often called my father Chen Shimei. Chen Shimei was the number one champion in ancient China. When he became an official, he abandoned his wife. Mother hates third parties the most and also likes to scold coquettish. The book she often read is "Liao Zhai".
Mother's love and hate kept me away from the girls. More importantly, I am too young to understand what a dim feeling is. Moreover, when I graduated from high school, I did not have any physical development.

没有评论:

发表评论