我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2024年1月26日星期五

Debt collection tricks

 


Debt collection tricks

 

Agudengba and Chu Sanxing chatted about Aunt Fatty's debt-ridden life in the restaurant, which attracted the attention of restaurant owner Xiao Siniang.

Xiao Siniang told Agudengba and Chu Sanxing her debt collection story:

My husband has a sister who is five years older than him and has helped him a lot since he was little. Because my father-in-law passed away early and the family was poor, my husband said that his aunt paid for his college education.

My aunt is beautiful, neat and tidy, and has better abilities than men. She is one of the company's key project leaders. Her husband is also the boss of a start-up company. Her peers are envious of her for marrying well.

Although my aunt's salary is high, she spends money lavishly and has no money saved. Last year, I went home and told my mother-in-law that she wanted to buy a house, but the down payment was not enough. My mother-in-law had no money, so she approached my husband and me.

Although my husband and I had just graduated from college a few years ago, we both knew how to make a living and had some savings in our hands. We had no plans to buy a car or a house recently, so we lent her 80,000.

After the Spring Festival this year, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was pregnant. My husband and I have been married for a year and have always dreamed of having a baby. Now we are extremely excited.

After sharing the good news with my mother-in-law and aunt, everyone was very happy, especially my mother-in-law, who held my hand and wiped away tears, saying that I was a hero of my husband's family and asked me to support my family well and not think about anything else.

I was in poor health and had been very thin since I was a child. After I went to the hospital for a check-up, the doctor recommended bed rest for the first time. After thinking about it with my family, I was afraid that the work would be stressful and something would happen, so I resigned.

Don’t resign unless you have to. My husband and I were both working at that time. When I took a break, my family relied on my husband to make money. I went to the supermarket and spent two or three hundred dollars on random purchases. , I feel pain in spending money.

Seeing that the baby was getting older and older, I went to the hospital for check-ups and took the subway and took the bus. After the trip, I was so tired that I didn’t want to move when I came back. Thinking that after the baby was born, it would be convenient to have a car to go everywhere, so I discussed buying a car with my husband. .

Now it's our turn to be out of money. Although my aunt just bought a house not long ago, she has a small company that makes money much faster than us. Besides, the money was originally lent to her, so there's nothing wrong with wanting it back now. .

Who knows, I just mentioned this matter to my aunt, and she immediately exploded, saying that she had forgotten her after marrying a daughter-in-law. She spent so much money on my husband’s college education, and now she just borrowed tens of thousands of dollars. I chase after money every day.

I feel aggrieved too. Whenever I ask for it, we need it urgently.

No matter how I explained, my aunt just wouldn't listen and scolded my husband and me until we were all bloody. I had no choice but to apologize and say I didn't mean it.

Xiao Siniang said angrily to Agudengba and Chu Sanxing: In order to save some money, I worked as a temporary worker in this restaurant opened by my best friend. People called me the boss lady. That was just a comfort to me.

Xiao Siniang continued to tell her debt collection story:

When I got home, the more I thought about it, the angrier I became and felt so wronged that I burst into tears. My husband advised me to forget it, but I couldn’t figure it out. It was obviously my own money, how could I not get it back? Seeing my husband in trouble, I suddenly had a plan in mind.

The next day, I went to my aunt's company and told her that if she didn't pay back the money today, I would tell everyone in the company about her debt and see who would be embarrassed.

My aunt was concerned about face and was afraid that I would make things worse, so she asked me to go back first and promised to send me the money in the evening.

Although I got the money, my mother-in-law and husband both said that I went too far. He said that my aunt was also in trouble, otherwise why would she not repay the money? Both of them complained a lot about me. Since then, my aunt and I have had less contact with each other.

Shouldn’t the money owed be paid? My aunt said that not because she didn’t have the money, but because she didn’t want to pay it back at all. Do you think I did something wrong?

Before Agudenba and Chu Sanxing could answer, Xiao Siniang sang a song "No mercy in debt collection":

 

What you lend is not money,

What you lend is a favor.

Money lent to relatives and friends is easy to repay,

But it's hard to repay a favor.

 

If you value family and friendship,

Money transactions are less.

Once one party becomes a creditor,

The other party becomes the debtor.

 

Relationships are built on equality between both parties,

Otherwise the relationship will be out of balance.

If there is a loan relationship,

There is a psychological gap between each other.

 

Emotions are fragile and vulnerable,

The expected debt repayment time does not match,

Expected gratitude will be lost,

Friendships of the past will also disappear.

1 条评论:

  1. Taking the legendary wise Agu Demba as the protagonist, I started to create the Chinese-English version of "Snow Land Fable" using the traditional fable creation method that combines poetry and prose. Writing fableskes me feel like a child again. Studying snowy culture is my prescription to prevent Alzheimer’s di masease.

    回复删除