我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2024年1月29日星期一

Best friend

 


Best friend

 

The person who borrowed the money is devastated, but the person who was lent the money is even more devastated. Because if you are not careful, you will use money to buy an enemy. In the end, the money is gone and the friends are gone. Even best friends do this.

Xiao Siniang complained to Agudengba and Chu Sanxing that her best friend blocked her because of 1,000 yuan.

Xiao Siniang said: When I just graduated, something happened to my best friend’s family and she needed some money urgently. I felt sorry for my friend, so I transferred all the 1,000 yuan I had to her, leaving only 50 yuan for myself for living expenses.

That month, I had an extremely difficult time. I ate pickled mustard steamed buns every day and lost more than 5 pounds in one month. Even so, I comforted my best friend by saying, "Whenever you have more money, give it to me again!"

As a result, I had to wait for 2 years for this one. Seeing my best friend posting about Dior and Chanel in her WeChat moments every day, I asked if the 1,000 yuan could be returned to me.

Who would have thought that instead of feeling embarrassed, my best friend even said sarcastically: "It's just 1,000 yuan, is that all?"

After that, she returned the money to me and blocked me at the same time. I really don’t understand how I could borrow money by myself and lend it to my enemy instead, and my relationship for many years is broken up.

Chu Sanxing said: I saw a sample survey conducted by a scholar, and the results showed that only 24.2% of people can repay their money on time and in full, which is less than a quarter. This is the rule of borrowing money for adults. If you don't lend money, you will complain in the other person's heart, feeling that you don't trust him, you are unwilling to help him, and your relationship with him is just a plastic flower; if you lend him money, Then there will be complaints in your heart, and you always don't know how to speak to get the other person to pay back the money. You will be more nervous than him when you see the other person.

Xiao Siniang said: Just because of a little money, the relationship between two best friends broke up. How can we not make people collapse? Is it hypocritical not to lend money?

Xiao Siniang said again:

Another friend of mine, Sister Agui, sent a group message to several good friends late at night, saying that something had happened to her and that she needed 10,000 yuan for emergency relief. As a result, that night, the friend whom he thought was a close friend ignored him, and the person who was not very close to him transferred money to her without saying a word. I also transferred some small money to her, but she actually returned it all to me. Does she think I borrowed too little money? I found Sister Agui. Sister Agui's words shocked me. She told me that I am not short of money, I just want to see how many of the friends I have made for so many years are real friends who can help me in times of crisis. Sister Agui told me that in this way, she can filter out real friends.

Sister Agui told Xiao Siniang such a story:

Once, a best friend asked her to borrow 5,000 yuan, saying that something happened at home and she needed a lot of money. At that time, Sister Agui had just worked for a year, and her monthly salary was only enough to live on. She had no spare money to lend to others. Sister Agui told her best friend truthfully that she wanted to help her, but her ability was limited and she couldn't. Unexpectedly, my best friend not only did not give up, but also encouraged Sister Agui to overdraw her credit card...

As a result, after Sister Agui refused, her best friend immediately changed her face and said that Sister Agui was hypocritical. If she really wanted to help her, she would not refuse her offer to overdraw her credit card.

The final outcome is that there is a rift between Sister Agui and her best friend. The two people who used to have a good relationship have become like-minded friends in the circle of friends.

The relationship between Sister Agui and her best friend is very similar to the relationship between Xiao Siniang and her best friend.

Xiao Siniang sang a "Bestie Song":

 

Friendship between besties is as sweet as honey

Talk about anything without any scruples

Three aunts and eight aunts, neighbors

All of them can become best friends

 

We had a great time chatting with classmates and colleagues

He is also a confidant in the group of girlfriends

Eat, drink, have sex, dress up

When a man loves a woman, he is not afraid to talk about it

 

Measuring the emotional benchmark of besties

Only the word money

Different attitudes towards borrowing and repaying money

Best friends broke up when they had no money

 

Think carefully and review life

How many best friends can you have?

Sweet talk turns into hatred

Don’t choose friends linked to money

没有评论:

发表评论