我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2024年1月14日星期日

The old guy who doesn’t pay back the money

 


The old guy who doesn’t pay back the money

 

Agudengba led the donkey Mahu and the big gray donkey. On his way home from the market, he accidentally met a young man. The young man said to Mr. Agudengba: I want to ask a question, why can't people who owe money not repay it? Make a fortune?

Agudemba told young people stories about failed debt collections and debt repayments.

The young man suddenly asked Agudenba again: Do you know the psychology of people who deliberately do not pay back money?

Agudemba did not answer the question directly.

The young man said to Agudengba: My name is Adong. I have heard many folklore and news reports about "unpaid debts". Let me tell you a story about how I "entered the heart of Lao Lai".

A Dong told Agudengba about his experience:

I have a primary school classmate with whom I have a very good relationship. My classmates and I all call him "Brother Xi". Brother Xi is a philanthropic person who takes righteousness first. If friends around him are in urgent need of money or materials, Brother Xi will give them generously. But Brother Xi has a friend with whom I can only be considered acquaintances but not close friends. My friends and I nicknamed him behind his back and called him "Brother Mang." Because whoever meets him will be unlucky. He is an old man who borrows money and never pays it back.

Once, Brother Sang borrowed 10,000 yuan from Brother Xi, and Brother Xi only had 8,000 on hand. He felt very sorry, so I, who was present, just to please Brother Xi, took out 2,000 yuan without saying a word and raised money for Brother Sang. We paid 10,000, because Brother Sang and I were just acquaintances. Brother Sang burst into tears of gratitude on the spot and said that he would pay me back my money first in one month at the latest.

I never thought that after this, more than two months had passed, and Brother Sang never mentioned the matter of repaying the money. So I went to ask Brother Xi: Has Brother Sang mentioned to you the matter of repaying the money?

Brother Xi said: I didn’t mention it, but I did call him. This guy is in a difficult situation now. He said that he injured someone when he was fighting with him, and he lost a lot of money. I don’t have any money now. When I get better, Yes, I'll give you your money.

I didn't think much about it at the time, but I was a little confused. After all, the sad guy looked thin and it didn't look like he could be "hard" with others. But although Brother Xi is a righteous man, he is a madman who has his own opinions. He is definitely not the kind of person who can't be ashamed to ask for debts. So I waited another month.

At the end of the month, Brother Xi came to me, took out 2,000 and handed it to me, and said to me: Brother Sang probably doesn’t want to pay back the money. I found out that he has been living a good life recently, getting to know many children from rich families, and living and drinking every day. His story that he injured someone was completely false. I asked him to pay back the money on the phone, but this guy actually got angry at me and said, "Why are you so desperate for your life if I lend you this small amount of money?" I never expected that I would meet such a person. If you play this trick with me, I will definitely make him suffer some physical pain...

A Dong continued to describe this experience to Agudengba:

After listening to Brother Xi's narration, I felt ecstatic in my heart. I have had a dream since I was a child, to walk into the heart of an old man, because my father loved to take me to eat with his friends when I was young. He There is an "Uncle Lao Lai" among my friends. What this uncle likes to say after drinking too much is: "What is wisdom? Take other people's money and do your own things. This is wisdom."

This sentence was deeply imprinted in my mind, which made me particularly curious, how could such a person live so happily in the world and still have friends around him? I particularly want to understand their psychology and methods. Of course I'm not trying to learn how they do things, I'm just curious. And their abilities are not exaggerated. You can't learn them even if you want to. Laolai's character is all innate. You are born like this. This magical nature cannot be acquired no matter how hard you work. .

So I said to Brother Xi: Don't rush to beat him with violence. I want to make friends with him. He is definitely worth getting to know deeply. I want to understand the psychological state of those who "borrow money without repaying it" and wait until I understand. It's not too late for you to beat him again!

Brother Xi has known me for many years, so he naturally knew that I was not an ordinary pervert. After looking at me for a few times, he cursed and left.

So, I asked Brother Xi to "keep urging Brother Sang to pay back the money," and I announced to the public that I and Brother Xi had "broken up."

A few days later, I joined Sang’s small circle through his friends, and my relationship with him quickly “warmed up.” One of my strengths is that I am very good at listening to other people’s complaints, and I have no moral bottom line. I can understand any disgusting things with “reasonable basis”. Coupled with my research on “Uncle Lao Lai” when I was a child, I also You know how to deal with such people and tell them what they like to hear. So when I had a heart-to-heart talk with Brother Sang, I deeply understood the psychology of a laity like Brother Sang.

A Dong told Agudengba a conversation between him and Brother Sang:

 

Brother Sang: Brother Xi, this stupid ass, bothers me every day for such a small amount of money. He is not as generous as he said when he gave me the money. Why don't you pay it back in a hurry? We have a good relationship as buddies...what a ****. Let me tell you, the more he forces me, the less I will give it to him! Is it easy for me to borrow money, with a grimace on my face and laugh with him like a dog? This X is pretending to be the elder brother to me, making it look like he is rich?

A Dong: Brother Xi, this XX (generally dirty, after hearing this, you have to keep shaking your head to shake the dirt away from the ear canal...), is a dog (stingy), I told him, since you decided to borrow it, just Be prepared to give. People who are willing to lower their heads to borrow money from you are really helpless. Otherwise, who would be willing to beg you with such humility? People are in such misery, and you still don’t understand what’s going on, but you still chase them to pay back the money. To be honest, this is not what humans do!

Brother Sang: Brother, what you said is good. Brother Xi also said that he treats me as a brother, a brother. He cares about this with me? Do you say he is short of money... No, Brother Xi is also the second generation of rich people and his family is wealthy? I really didn't expect him to have the nerve to ask me for money? ​

A Dong: So I broke up with him. You really need to stay away from this kind of person. He just thinks he has a lot of money and is great. He deliberately plays tricks on you and wants to see you beg him. Does he think he is the emperor?

Brother Sang: Look at how he usually behaves like a savior. To deal with this kind of person, you have to pinch him with your hands, otherwise he won’t sit on your head and pee? Of course, brother, this has nothing to do with you. I will definitely give you your money, and I will give it to you now.

 

A Dong smiled at Agudengba and said:

Brother Sang immediately pointed out 2,000 yuan and gave it to me. It seems that between old ladies and old ladies, heroes cherish heroes. Of course I'm just pretending, he is really a bad guy...

I said to him: Brother Sang, please put it away. You treat me as an outsider. You can repay this money whenever you have enough.

I can't tell him that he doesn't have to pay it back. Although a qualified old man relies on other people's money, he doesn't dare to be vague about his own money.

Despite this, Brother Sang still returned the money to me, probably because he felt that we were the same kind of people, and Brother Sang also knew that it felt uncomfortable to be owed money. But for someone like Brother Xi who sincerely wants to help him, being owed money is what he deserves...

I talked a lot with Brother Sang, the focus is on the above paragraphs, and there are also many miscellaneous things to scold Brother Xi, which I won’t go into...

Later, I played the recording of my conversation with Brother Sang to Brother Xi, and Brother Xi squatted down at that time. My analysis...maybe he was so angry that he lost control of himself.

I gave Brother Xi the 2,000 yuan that Brother Sang had returned to me. Brother Xi said that he didn’t want the 8,000 Yuan that Brother Sang owed him. He wanted to give Brother Sang a set meal worth 8,000 Yuan for broken arms and legs...

I don’t know what happened next. I only know that Brother Sang was beaten until he was paralyzed. At this time, his temperament was really "sad".

Agudengba fell into deep thought after listening to Adong's narration. But A Dong smiled and said to Agudengba: Let me summarize the Lao Lai's psychology:

1. Many people think that Lao Lai is trying every means to delay because he "has no money to pay back". This idea is wrong. Most old people borrow money from the beginning and have no intention of repaying it. They believe that the borrowed money is equal to their own money. In their minds, "borrowing" is regarded as "money earned by one's own ability." When your money goes into his pocket, it is equivalent to "paying his salary this month." The old man's mentality is: I got the money from "cheating and selling misery", and now you come to ask for the account, which is equivalent to "stealing" your own money. I paid a lowly and miserable performance in exchange for the performance fee you gave me. Sometimes Lao Lai never thinks that you would "shamelessly" ask him to pay back the money. People in Lao Lai's eyes are all thin-skinned people.

2. Lao Lai is proud of "successfully keeping the performance fees from being recovered by the audience." For a qualified veteran, every successful payment of money is a supreme honor and a symbol of success. Lao Lai are never afraid of debt collection. They are all adventurers and enjoy the uncertainty brought about by debt collection. They battle wits and courage with creditors and enjoy the thrill of the moment of victory. I always use "owing money to others" to improve my status in the hearts of others. Because I owe you money, you have to be polite to me and be afraid of me.

3. Lao Lai never remembers the kindness others have done to him, but will definitely remember the evil others have done to him. This characteristic is often used to arouse his anger when he falls out with his creditor, which is equivalent to the "violent buff". I owe you Qian, I still have reason to be angry with you, uncle, I am so barbaric...

4. Lao Lai has super social skills. They will usually please you according to your preferences. They may be gentle, polite, righteous, or cynical... As the saying goes, talk to people and talk to ghosts. I I heard an old man shouting at the wine table, "I will die if I don't pay back the money I owe"...

5. What is wisdom? "Use other people's money to do your own thing." The motto of "Uncle Lao Lai" is a sacred sentence that Lao Lao Lai of every era believes in as the truth. Earn your own interests at a free cost. Anyway, I borrowed your money, and the risk is yours. If you lose it, I don't have it. Pay back the money! I made money, why should I pay it back? As long as you lend me this money, you are not a human being inside or outside. This is wisdom.

A Dong sighed to Agudengba: I thought Lao Lai's heart was twisted and perverted, and his character was innate. Self-centered, what's mine is mine, what's yours is mine. This underlying logic from hell is difficult for normal people to imitate. If you are not a slut, then no matter how you learn or act, you are not. If you are born to be a deadbeat, you can't change it even if you change your mind. Mr. Agudengba, I wonder what you think about Lao Lai’s heart?

Agudemba said: I agree with your analysis. Your analysis is very accurate. However, the rogue behavior in this world is not just the rogue behavior of individual people, but a common problem in the entire society. Borrowing chickens to lay eggs, borrowing ships to go to sea, and not repaying loans are all bad tactics commonly used by governments and businessmen of rogue countries. Those shameless small and poor countries will borrow money and strength from big countries, and the result is that they will not repay the borrowed money. Those dictators who claim to be big and powerful countries often cancel debts with a stroke of a pen in order to establish their international image and great power status. The money they get is taxpayers' money, and what they squander is also taxpayers' money. The root cause of the rogue government is that the credibility of the rogue government does not exist.

Agudengba sang a song called "Lao Lai":

 

Lao Lai is always disgusting,

He kneels when he asks you to borrow money,

Can say all kinds of nice things,

Make every excuse when paying back money.

 

You can be friends without confessing your feelings,

Being friends can help you borrow money.

After borrowing money, confess your love.

Rejection becomes a stranger.

 

Those who do not pay back the money they owe have no bottom line.

That's a dog in human skin,

I call you my benefactor before borrowing money,

It's harder than ever to ask for a debt.

 

People should have a compassionate heart,

But don’t abuse your compassion;

Borrowing money and repaying it depends on your character.

It is natural to pay back debts.

 

You must be careful when borrowing money from others.

Who can borrow and who cannot,

You have the courage to borrow money from others,

You must have the awareness not to collect debts.

没有评论:

发表评论