我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年5月31日星期日

Liberate Yourself Chapter Seven


1

Recently, for some reason, my father rarely goes home, maybe he is busy with his work. However, I don't care about these, I still go to watch cockfighting after school.
This time the cockfighting was really enjoyable. The big golden rooster was actually crushed by a little black rooster!
The glorious crown of the rooster withered like a withered flower and flinched back to the corner. Together with my classmates, I cheered the little black rooster. Its owner happily picked up the little black rooster and stuck his cheek to its red crown.
    I left home with satisfaction.
    When I pushed open the door, my joy suddenly scared away. The mother sat in a chair, like a pile of wet mud paralyzed there, with two lines of tears hanging on her cheeks.
A strange man sat opposite his mother.
The man appeared to be about forty years old, with a yellow face, a tall eagle beak nose, a pair of yellow and black mustaches, and white eyes more than black. Wearing an old pair of blue leather pants, one leg rested on the other, shaking up and down from time to time. The leather shoes were full of dust, the laces were loosened, and an annoying "pop" sound was made as the legs wobbled up and down.
    After seeing me coming in, the man nodded at me: "After school!"
    I ignored him, put the schoolbag on the cupboard, and poured water to drink. I was a little scared: "What happened? Who is this person? Why did the mother cry?"
    "That's it, you have to take care of yourself, and this group of children wants you to take care of it!"
    The man stood up after saying this.
    I don't know when he walked out of the door. I remember clearly that his mother didn't send him. My sister was in her mother's arms. The mother wiped away her tears and hugged her tightly without saying anything.
    When my father came home, I quietly told him about it. His father's face was blue, and his upper teeth bit his lower lip tightly. For the first time in my life, I saw my father like this.
From then on, my father drank alcohol as soon as he came home, and he was drunk with both eyes red.
In order to drink alcohol, his father began to squander every month's salary into the wine glass. The mother lost her father's monthly living expenses, and the nanny was also resigned.
In fact, my family has hired two babysitters.
The first babysitter was dismissed after being discovered by his mother because he had stolen something from the family.
The second babysitter took the chicken broth that my father deliberately cooked for me and my younger siblings, and did not let us eat it, nor allowed us to tell our parents. Usually, the little babysitter asked her boyfriend to play in the nearby Fuxing Park. After my sister's complaint and my proof, the babysitter was also fired by her mother.
The mother had no financial resources and no babysitter to work, and she had to take care of the family herself.
The unfortunate thing is that my little brother who was born shortly died and didn't know what was wrong.
The mother and father often quarreled over the cost of living. Finally, the parents fell asleep separately. The mother and the younger brother slept in the small bed. My sister and I slept in the big bed with the father. The older brother slept alone in a small bed. The bed where the babysitter slept.
    Once, my father was drunk, yelling scoldingly, and shattered the lamp on the bed cabinet. From his drunken words, I understand that the strange man who came to our house last time was in the father's unit, and he was the secretary of the father's unit organization department.
    When the father was drinking, the mother did not squeak, but just ran away, sometimes to the neighbor's house. We do not understand why the mother did not persuade the father?
After a period of time, my father stopped drinking at home and often came back drunk from outside. He almost fell over the stairs at one time.

2  

    One day my father said to me, "Would you like to play with me?"
    I nodded.
    My father took my hand and took me to the Niushouhua family along the familiar asphalt road. Niu Shouhua's family is on Wangzhi Road.
    At the Niu family, I saw many people.
    My father asked me to play with the children of the Niujia family, and I played with those people around the Eight Immortals table.
    They were playing mahjong while discussing. But I don't understand what they are talking about.
    We played until very late and we ate snacks together. The father drank, and he drank a lot and talked a lot.
    On the way home, I took my father's hand, and sometimes I was really worried that the sky was so dark that even street trees and houses were devoured by darkness, and the whole world could see nothing.
    I was a little scared: "Dad, why is the moon gone?"
   "Moon?" Father coughed and said to me: "Do you like the moon?"
   "like."
   "why?"
   "Um ... wow ..."
    My father suddenly vomited, and I anxiously thumped on my father's back. Father finally stood up slowly, panting. There was a large pool of dirty things on the ground, which was both winey and fishy, ​​and it was very unpleasant.
    Father lit a cigarette and took a breath: "Okay, it's okay."
    I took my father's hand again and walked along the way home.
    Father's pace was lighter. He said to me in the dark: "I will tell you the story of Tengu eating the moon!"
   "In the past, there was a moon in the sky," my father said. "The moon loves the people who live on the ground. When the moon sees the people, they can see nothing at night, and they want to do something good for them. In jail, the Emperor Jade did not want the moon to do good for everyone. Why? Because the Emperor Jade wanted the moon to play with him all day. The moon was certainly not willing. So, the Emperor Jade shut the moon and used it The iron chain tied the moon. At this time, the moon became a crooked little sickle. The little sickle cut and cut the big iron chain, and the moon escaped. "
   "The Emperor Jade Emperor was very angry when he knew that the moon was doing this. He released a tengu before he fell asleep at night. This tengu is terrible, fierce and cunning. It chases the moon every night and wants to eat it. But the brave and clever moon cannot be eaten. As soon as the moon sees Tengu coming, it goes into the clouds. The sky is dark, and Tengu cannot see anything! Sometimes, Tengu chases after the moon, and the moon It became a sickle again, and Tengu had no way at all. How could it eat a sickle? "
   "Dad, now, probably Tengu is out again. It wants to eat the moon. The smart moon is hiding in the clouds, isn't it?"
    The father did not answer, but did not object.
    I do nt know why. After listening to my father s story about Tengu eating the moon, I am no longer afraid of darkness, because I believe that in this darkness, the moon is fighting with tengu, and tengu can never eat the moon. The moon will soon come out again to bring light to the people.
I don't know when we have arrived home.
That night, I had a dream. I dreamed of the moon. The moon was big and round, so pure and bright.

3

My father often took me to play at Niushouhua's house. This button Shouhua is a beautiful woman. Niu Shouhua's brother is Niu Benhua. Niu Benhua was my father's childhood friend. He later became a doctor. Niu Benhua joined the PLA during the war of liberation and worked as a doctor in a field hospital in Shino.
After the battle between Liao and Shen, his father moved to work in Shenyang. At an education and health symposium held by the trade union in Shenyang, his father unexpectedly met Niu Benhua who also attended the meeting. The childhood friend of Shanghai was unexpectedly happy in the distant northeast of Shenyang.
In Shenyang, my father and Niu Benhua had many contacts. The mother suffers from epilepsy. When she had the most serious illness, most of them were guarded by Niu Benhua.
Niu Benhua entrusted his sister Niu Shouhua in Shanghai, an accountant in Shanghai Oriental Pharmacy, to send some medicines to my mother. However, his mother's illness has not improved, but Niu Benhua was dismissed from public office because of the involvement of Gao Gang Rao Shushi.
I learned when I was old: The Gao Rao incident, also known as Gao Gang and Rao Shushi s activities of splitting the party, also known as the Gao and Rao Anti-Party Allianceincident, occurred in 1953 and was revealed in early 1954 and dealt with in the spring of 1955 Finished. This is the first serious struggle between division and anti-secession that has occurred at the top of the party since the founding of New China.
Gao Gang and Rao Shushi were both old party members who joined the Communist Party of China in the 1920s. They had held important positions for a long time before the founding of the People's Republic of China.
In the autumn of 1952, in order to implement the first five-year plan, the central government should reduce local powers, and increase the number of local military and political leaders such as Gao Gang, Rao Shushi, Deng Zihui, Deng Xiaoping, and Xi Zhongxun into Beijing. Among them, Gao Gang served as Chairman of the National Planning Committee of the Central People s Government, and Rao Shushi served as Minister of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee.
At that time, the People s Republic of China had just been established, and power was still being adjusted. Chairman Mao Zedong of the CPC Central Committee was dissatisfied with Liu Shaoqi and Zhou Enlai because of tax rate reform and other issues, and disclosed this idea to Gao Gang. The essence of the Gao Rao incident is that Gao Gang, Rao Shushi and others tried to pull Liu Shaoqi and Zhou Enlai from the second and third positions of the CCP. The main goal is Liu Shaoqi. The key factor in Gao Gang s seizure of power was his estimation of Mao Zedong s attitude. Mao Zedong expressed his dissatisfaction with economic construction and the development of agricultural cooperatives in several private conversations with Gao Gang in early 1953. Regardless of the intention, Gao Gang saw this as a signal of Mao Zedong's confidence in him and an opportunity to oppose Liu Hezhou.
From June to August 1953, Gao Gang attacked Bo Yibo and Liu Shaoqi during the National Financial Work Conference. In September of the same year, Rao Shushi confronted Liu Shaoqi and Zhou Enlai by approving An Ziwen at the second national organization work conference.
At the enlarged meeting of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on December 24, 1953, Mao Zedong did not name and criticized Gao Gang: "Beijing has two headquarters, one is headed by me. The headquarters with other people as the commander is blowing wind, burning fire, and groundwater. Is it a matter of politics, or a lot of politics? "After Gao and Rao were approved, the two said each other to each other, Mao Zedong thought the two colluded.
In February 1954, the Fourth Plenary Session of the Seventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China unanimously passed the "Resolution on Strengthening the Unity of the Party". On August 17 of the same year, Gao Gang swallowed a lot of sleeping pills and committed suicide. In January 1955, Rao Shushi was formally arrested. On March 31, 1955, the National Congress of the Communist Party of China passed the "Resolution on the Anti-Party Alliance of Gao Gang and Rao Shushi", expelling Gao Gang and Rao Shushi from their party membership.
Niu Benhua is just an ordinary military doctor. Why was he involved in the incident of Gao Gang Rao Shushi? Just because he said good things to Gao Gang, he said: Gao Gang is an old party member, how could he commit suicide? Because of this sentence, Niu Benhua was released from public office.
After Niu Benhua lost his job, he lost his source of income, so his father arranged him to be a janitor in school. As a result, he was reported and Niu Benhua lost his job as a janitor. Soon, Niu Benhua, like Gao Gang, swallowed a lot of sleeping pills and committed suicide.
After Niu Benhua died, his sister Niu Shouhua continued to send medicine to my mother. In fact, Niu Shouhua and his father were also very familiar. Before their father joined the army, they lived together in a small alley on the Yellow River Road. Niu Shouhua and my mother were also very familiar.
It is precisely because of such a relationship that after my father was transferred to Shanghai, my father and my mother led me and my sister to visit Niu Shouhua often.
My sister and I followed our parents to a street-facing house on Wangting Road. Before we had a firm foothold, we saw Niu Shouhua protruding half of his body from the window above and shouted loudly, "Please come up, please come up "The sound was so high that it could be heard across the road.
    We climbed carefully up the narrow staircase and heard the woman's voice again: "Be careful, this staircase is too bad, there is a pool in front of the door, don't touch it!"
When we walked to the door, she was already waiting in front of the door. She extended both hands to my mother, smiled lovingly, and wobbled her beautiful long hair, said diligently: "You are willing to appreciate the light ... I am so happy!"
Then she took her right hand out of my mother s hand and shook my father s hand, then pulled out two slender white tender hands at the same time, gently patting my sister s head: Go in, go in , Why are you standing still? "

4

The summer of Gusu City is like a lively green kid who loves climbing poles. He stretches his legs and crawls around, crawling and crawling, adding green leaves to the trees in the garden, and covering the tower of the tiger hill with green yarn Green bells were wrapped around the bell tower of Hanshan Temple, and green clothes were put on Humble Administrator's Garden ...
When Gusu City was covered with green, my father and I took my sister to this ancient city. That was to attend Wang Hongxun's ashes burial ceremony. Wang Hongxun is Niu Shouhua s husband and was the secretary of the coking plant.
My father and my siblings went to Suzhou with Niu Shouhua, her children, and Wang Hongxun's two younger brothers.
    I ca nt remember how the ashes of Wang Hongxun were buried at the time, and I could nt remember what the hotel where I lived at that time was. I could nt even figure out how Suzhou looked like. The only thing that impressed me was the cheerful pull of carrot game.
After the funeral, on the grass of the wilderness, we laid a carpet, perhaps a straw mat. Father took out some plates and cutlery like knives and forks from the bag, and Niu Shouhua took out some walnuts wrapped in newspaper.
The sun shines many round light spots from the trees. These light spots are on our bodies, dangling on the plate in front of us, just like weaving a pattern of light, which is very beautiful.
    We sat together, eating pastries, fruits, and of course, dried tofu and soda in Suzhou. A breeze blew through, blowing our hair like a messy grass, cool and cool.
    After eating snacks, adults chattered, and our little children had nothing to do.
   "Hey, let's play games!"
    Niu Shouhua s eldest child bounced around on the grass, and his eyes narrowed in a line when the sun shone, he shouted to me:
    "Let's play with officers and soldiers to catch robbers, how about?"
    "No ... boring." I fell lazily on the grass with my hands crossed behind my head, and my left leg rested comfortably on my right leg.
I shook my head. Looking at the blue sky, there are white clouds floating in the sky.
Suddenly, I remembered a story my father told me-"Pulling Turnips", which is an interesting story written by Tolstoy for children. The blossoming white clouds lined up and down, flickering, like an old man, an old lady, a granddaughter, a puppy pulling a radish, and the white cloud rising in front was like a big radish. And, at the bottom of this big radish, it seems to be cut with a knife, and it is perfectly neat.
    "Yes, we play pulling radishes. I make big radishes and make them all old men, old ladies, as well as little granddaughters, puppies, and little mice." Thinking of this, I suddenly jumped up and announced my claim. But they didn't agree with me as a big radish, saying that I was thin and weak, and I could only be a little mouse.
    We quarreled for a long time, and finally, finally negotiated, the big radish let Niu Shouhua's younger son, because he was fat, and I was not a small mouse, just an old man.
   We shouted loudly on the grass:

    Old man, pull the radish,
You ca nt move

I called my sister, so everyone shouted again:

    The wife pulls the old man,
Old man, pull the radish

The sister called Niu Shouhua's younger daughter again, and everyone shouted together again:

    The granddaughter pulled his wife,
    The wife pulls the old man,
Old man, pull out the radish

Niu Shouhua's elder child also came, and we shouted happily again:

    Puppy grandson daughter,
    The granddaughter pulled his wife,
    The wife pulls the old man,
Old man, pull out the radish

At this time my father also came, and we are all more happy:

    The kitten pulls the puppy,
    Puppy grandson daughter,
    The granddaughter pulled his wife,
    The wife pulls the old man,
    Old man, pull out the radish
    
In the laughter, Niu Shouhua also came, so we all shouted louder:
    
The little mouse pulls the kitten,
    Kittens and puppies,
    Puppy grandson daughter,
    The granddaughter pulled his wife,
    The wife pulls the old man,
    Old man, pull out the radish

We pulled it out, the radish was pulled out, and laughter spilled all over the ground. How pleasant that is, we have forgotten the sorrow that people will die! However, if there is no game, how can there be any happiness ... It is this unusual feeling that puts a mysterious color on Gu Su's summer.
The only strange and incomprehensible thing is that we went to Wang Hongxun's ashes burial ceremony, but the memories left are happy.



没有评论:

发表评论