我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2020年5月25日星期一

Free Yourself Chapter two



1

 The streets and roofs were covered with hoarfrost, forming thin ice, which was cold and hard. The pedestrians on the road hurriedly hurriedly, and the thin ice was trampled. The large leaves of the plane tree have also withered in the cold wind. In winter, it fell to the earth again.
The elder brother sat on the stone steps at the door of the house, the twilight was spreading out, he was lonely and cold, staying at home for a day, and now waiting for the return of his mother. He rubbed his little hands back and forth desperately, and the little hands were frozen red and swollen.
My father ran away quietly, and my mother wanted to support her and her brother's life. At that time, I hadn't come to this world. After having breakfast, the mother couldn't even clean up at home and went out to help people wash clothes. At this time, the elder brother would sit alone on the steps of the door, sometimes waiting until the mother came home when the sun was setting. When he was hungry, he took out the cold cake left by his mother and took a few bites.
    After my father left, my grandfather's temper became worse, and the more he drank, the more he drank. Sometimes he stretched his neck like a duck and poured wine into his mouth. Almost every day from the morning to drink alcohol, a bottle of liquor can drink up to a day. His complexion turned from white to yellow and gradually turned dark brown. When drunk, he usually yelled and yelled at the person himself. He always yelled at his father for his incompetence and lack of interest, and also blamed his elder son for giving up his studies at St. John s University without permission.
The mother never asked her grandfather about it, and let the grandfather say anything short, but she was indifferent.
Mother finally chose to leave the house, and she took her brother to live in my cousin's house. Uncle Coco is a well-known single-player. He set up a personal special broadcast program on the radio and practiced medicine and medicine. The mother and aunt's family are like sisters, and they talk about everything. At that time lived on Taixing Road.
Mother can do a good job in women's red, cutting clothes, knitting sweaters, embroidering pillowcases are all her unique skills. In her free time, her mother often gathers with her childhood classmates and girlfriends, talking about fashion dress and popular movies. Mother also loves to play harmonica.
Life did not overwhelm her. Her only hope is to get news from her father. My uncle participated in the New Fourth Army secretly, and my father and uncle also participated in the New Fourth Army. But my grandfather and grandmother did not know about these things.
The mother didn't have time to take care of her elder brother, and the elder brother played with the uncle's children in winter, summer and autumn. Sometimes, the elder brother sits at the door and waits for his mother to go home.
The small alley was like a kaleidoscope. My brother looked at the yellow smokers who were drinking red, and he was carrying a wine bottle in his hand, shaking and rubbing the wall root. He looked at the sale. The tofu peddler carried the burden and beat the bamboo tube; the pedestrians were constantly changing, and he was the only one sitting at the door, regardless of the winter, summer, spring and autumn, he was lost to his father alone.
It was already dark, and my brother was disappointed by anxiety. As soon as his mother came back, loneliness would disappear, but he could not see his mother's figure, what could he do? Mother often tailors clothes for childhood girlfriends and sometimes comes home late.
The accumulation of hardship in a day made the younger brother unable to support him. He still sat at the door and waited for his mother to go home, and his aunt persuaded him to go home, but not to listen.
At this time, a woman shook tremblingly under the dim street light.
    "mom!"
    The mother said nothing, kissed on the brother's face, and then took his hand, as usual, back to the home that had been away for a whole day.
    Mom is back, this is the happiest time of the day. But what happened today? Mom fell on the bed and closed her eyes.
    The elder brother slapped a finger in his mouth bite slowly and sat down against the window slowly. The older brother experienced loneliness without his father's company too early, but he knew how to love his mother and sat there without saying a word.
    Outside the window, the lights in the distant home are lit, and the street lights in the alley are lit. In the house outside this world, it is dark and dead.
    My brother had thought about his father more than once. He asked his mother where he had gone, but his mother always said that his father had gone to do business, so he hoped his father would come back, and his father would definitely buy him delicious food ...
 Suddenly, my elder brother knelt next to his mother and shook her a few times: "Mom, come and see. There is a car parked outside, and a person carrying a box on the car is probably his father.
    Mother slapped her brother gently with her hand, without even opening her eyes, and fell asleep again.
    Brother suddenly asked his mother: "Why don't you go and see dad? I want dad!"
    My mother's eyes widened suddenly: "What are you arguing! Don't you know that I'm tired? Tell you, your father is dead!"
Mom finished turning over. She didn't realize that her son was crying sadly.
It turned out that my mother went to my grandfather's house again, and wanted to inquire about the uncle's news. The grandfather was scolded. My grandfather opposed the mother's marriage, and always thought my father was unlucky.
My mother never knew where his father was.
When my mother took my brother alone, the cousin and uncle extended a helping hand and tried my best to help my mother and brother. My mother and her elder brother, who had just turned one year old, spent the most difficult days at the uncle's house.
The mother could not hear from her grandfather and grandmother about her father's news. Instead, she was aggrieved by her grandfather. Disappointed by her father's lack of information, she vented her anger on my brother.
    My brother cried and lay alone on the window. He believed his mother very much. The father he had hoped for had already died. Until the street lights in the alley were extinguished, there was a thick night outside the window. He fell asleep, and in his sleep was still dreaming of a dark night, even a little light could not be seen.

2

The mother's hands were flat and pressed against the washboard. She stared at these hands in a daze, sighing again and again. Because she lived in her aunt's house, she took the initiative to take over the housework of her aunt's house. In summer, these hands are thick and hard, and in winter, they are red and swollen. One hand has lost its elasticity, the bone joints protrude, and the palms begin to grow cocoons.
The mother raised her ten fingers and looked at the sun, only to see the ten fingers, yellow and clear, dry like a stick, no blood, and a thin and pale face with a pair of elusive eyes and two eyes The child is covered with a thin layer.
    Mother bent down, wringed the clothes in the laundry tub, and hung them on the clothesline outside. Then, she cleaned the washboard, stretched out her red fingers, and tucked the washboard under the bed. The washboard was suddenly pushed into the corner under the bed, and there was a burst of dust. The mother took a long breath, as if feeling stretched.
   "Is this true? Really?"
    The mother said to herself. Her right and left hands twisted around each other, making the crisp crumbs of crushed walnuts between her knuckles, reflecting her amazing passion.
She released her hand and slowly took out the crumpled letter from her arms, sat on the edge of the bed, flattened the letter on the quilt, and flattened the wrinkles on the letter repeatedly with her hands. Read it again:

"Yesterday has passed. In yesterday s dream, I have been thinking that we will never meet again ... I spent yesterday in the smoke and gunfire. Since I left Yangzhou, I found it through the boss of the ship. Communist Party, I joined the New Fourth Army. I first studied at the Anti-Japanese Military and Political University and stayed with your younger brother. You ca nt imagine how, after I graduated from the Kangda, my pair made a living with paper lanterns With both hands, I picked up the big gun, and then drove the tank car again. I also became the company commander of the tank company and received a medal. Now, we have won, the world baptized by war is pure, now, I I miss you so much, we are so hastily separated, so far away, now is the time to reunite ... the child is already tall, I really miss him, he should be called dad ... you come to me earlier , I have prepared a very wide house for you, it is time for us to reunite ... I am waiting for you, I am waiting for you all day and night, come to my side ... "
    
This was a letter written by his father to his mother, and it was the first letter to his mother six years after his father left. This letter was handed over to the mother by the cousin. The father obviously knew that his mother lived in the aunt s house, and the letter was sent to the aunt.
    The mother read the father's letter over and over again, and her mind reflected the scene when the cousin spoke to her the other day.
My uncle Shen Shufeng is a well-known broadcaster in Shanghai. He has hosted special programs such as Shuang Feifeng, Dianyin Opera, and drama on radio stations such as Damei, Huatai, and Youlian. He was even a predecessor of Yao Mushuang and Zhou Baichun.
Uncle is a gentle and honest person, and he has an excellent heart. My cousin is also a passionate and kind-hearted woman. As my mother's cousin, she is the only relative in my father's family who has the most friendship with her mother. My grandfather and uncle's father are brothers.
The mother and Tangsao had a close relationship. The father knew it for a long time, but for some reason, when the father succeeded in his career, the first letter sent to Shanghai was not sent to the mother, but to Tangsao.
My cousin did something that should not be done. She told my mother that my father also wrote a letter to my cousin, which was a terrible letter. The father actually asked whether his mother had remarried or had an affair in her letter to her aunt.
The uncle gave the letter to her mother intact. The mother burst into tears and caused a serious illness. Until she was nearly 80 years old, she often cherished this matter when she talked about it.
    Perhaps it was the father who had not forgotten his mother after all, and finally wrote this first letter to his mother, which was the first letter from a distant northeast in six years. The mother was still moved, she sighed a long way, put the letter into her arms, and shouted my brother loudly:
  "Child, hurry up! I will leave this ghost place with you right away! I will take you to see your dad!"
   "Dad? Isn't Daddy dead?" Brother looked very surprised.
The mother said with tears, "Child, look, this is a letter from your father. He is in the Northeast and tells us to go."
    Brother smiled and cried:
"Ah! I want dad. I want dad!"

  3

The wind screamed and the rain was getting bigger and bigger. Thunder thundered through the ancient land. The overwhelming raindrops merged into a torrent of water, scouring the ancient land, and the thunder sounded like the cannon that bombarded the old world, sounding through the sky, rolling across the earth ... The Kuomintang Nanjing government was here and there Time to collapse.
    After the rain, the air is exceptionally fresh.
    The crowded crowds and messy stations no longer seem to be annoying. When the mother took her grandmother and my brother on the train from Shanghai to Shenyang, and she was watching from the car window, she found that people's faces were full of smiles, whether it was an old man or a child, it seemed like yesterday Suffering has never existed before.
    The train wheels finally banged, and then the whistle yelled loudly. The train from Shanghai to Shenyang slowly exited the platform and moved north along the parallel railroad tracks.
    The elder brother hugged his mother's neck happily, close to her grandmother, and looked curiously through the window glass, looking into the distance. The big trees fell back hurriedly, and the wheels seemed to be playing a symphony, which sounded particularly cheerful. Not only is my brother curious, but even my mother is surprised. These trees, rivers, and houses are all things I usually see, but now they have become novel and interesting, just like the first time I saw them. To the same.
The days of freshmen are always pleasant and unforgettable.
In order to greet this new day, go to the far northeast to enjoy the family reunion, the mother took off the ring on her finger and sold it, paved the road with the money for the ring, and quickly north along this road Lean on. The mother has three rings in total, and the ring she sold is her favorite.
But the second ring was quickly lost.
After her mother arrived in Shenyang, she didn't expect that her husband who had fought hard and fought hard to fight on the battlefield had nothing but a few meritorious deeds and a few old military uniforms. Facing the empty Shenyang residence, the mother's second ring turned into simple furniture and pots and pans.
    The mother changed the father's tunic suit with the last ring, and replaced the only tunic suit in his father's life. This tunic suit was tailored by my mother.
Listening to my mother, the only thing that was painful at that time was my grandmother, because when she saw my father, she remembered her son, who had been away for many years, that is my uncle.
My uncle secretly participated in the New Fourth Army. My grandfather didn't know it in advance, and he had no contact. My grandfather and grandmother did not know that my father and uncle also joined the New Fourth Army at this time.
When he was in the army, the Kuomintang's search for the families of communist members became increasingly frequent, and many innocent members of the communists were killed.
After Shenyang was liberated, my grandfather and grandmother knew that my father and uncle had joined the PLA. They knew from their father that the uncle also joined the PLA.
After my grandmother and my parents lived in Shenyang for about half a year, my uncle came to the news that he had been a PLA instructor at Nanjing Military Academy. Soon, the grandmother left Shenyang and rushed to Nanjing.
The grandmother insisted on going to Nanjing to visit her son. As a result, the grandmother was accidentally hit by a refugee carrying a pole on her nose while en route, leaving sequelae, and her nose often bleeds.
After my grandmother went to Nanjing, the second year after my mother arrived in Shenyang, I came to this world in Shenyang.
Another year and a half later, my sister also came to this world.
Then, still a year and a half apart, my brother joined the ranks of our family.
Shenyang, this is the happiest place in my life, because my carefree childhood is here.
My father's blood was once sprinkled on this land, and it was in the land where my father's blood was sprinkled that I began to walk towards life. I will never forget this land that gave me my life.


没有评论:

发表评论