我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年10月14日星期六

True and false friends

 


True and false friends

As long as you are alive, you will have many friends. But not every friend is a "good friend." Many times, when you treat your friends sincerely, what you get in return is lies and betrayal. Because of the close relationship, we are more vulnerable to harm from "fake friends", leaving an indelible psychological shadow. Therefore, it is very important to identify those "false friends" around you.

Agudengba met a depressed young man on his journey while riding his donkey, Mahu. The young man told Agudengba what he had just experienced suddenly.

The young man said: When my friends and I passed through the wilderness in front of us, we met a robber. I ran away very quickly and hid in a bush of grass. The robber didn't find me. I was secretly glad.

But I saw that my friend had no time to escape, and the robbers took away a woolen sweater draped over his shoulders.

My friend who was robbed turned out to have a piece of money hidden in the collar of his woolen sweater, so he said to the robber: "This woolen sweater is worth exactly one piece of money. I am now willing to take one piece of money to redeem it." A wool sweater."

The robber asked, "Where is the money?"

My friend took out the money from the collar of his wool sweater, showed it to the robber, and said, "This is real gold. If you don't believe it, there is a good goldsmith in the grass over there. You can ask him."

The robber heard from my friend and knew that there was someone else in the grass. In addition to taking the woolen sweater and money, he also went to the grass and stripped me of my clothes.

The young man said to Agudemba: "I don't pity the clothes that were robbed by the robbers, because what I lost was not these belongings, but my friend. This incident made me see clearly that my friend false."

But the young man quickly stabilized his depressed mood. He danced and sang in front of Agudemba:

 

A true friend,

I will share the joy of success with you,

Happy for your success,

Will be in your moment of glory,

Celebrate joy with you.

 

A false friend,

Will add insult to injury when you are in trouble,

It will immediately make your situation worse,

Will in his moment of failure,

Drag you to suffer disaster together.

 

Recognize false friends,

He is not happy that you are doing well,

He will feel jealous,

He will also show off his tricks,

He won't treat you sincerely.

没有评论:

发表评论