我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年9月29日星期五

Practice good and gain blessings

 


Practice good and gain blessings

 

The old donkey said goodbye to the lama and left the temple accompanied by the believer, preparing to visit the believer's home. On the way, I met Agudengba and the donkey Mahu.

 

Agudengba was invited and went to the believer's home.

The believer said to Old Donkey and Agudengba: "Every thought we plant in our hearts is actually every action we take when doing things."

The believer said: My son is seriously ill and needs a kidney transplant. We have a kidney source, but our family cannot raise the cost of the operation. One day, I found an envelope at the door of my son's ward, and there was actually 20,000 yuan in it. With this money, I can naturally relieve my own pressure, but I thought, what if this money is also life-saving money for others? So, I asked the hospital to help find the owner and alerted the local temple lama.

The believer continued: But a few days have passed and there is still no one claiming it. The lama asked me to think about whether the people around me gave it to me on purpose. I thought about it for a long time, and I thought of one of my son’s classmates. When this classmate’s father passed away, my son took him home. I treated him like my own son. After living with him for a year, he was taken in by his own mother. Walk. After that, this kid kept sending stuff to my son.

The believer added: In the end, the lama confirmed that the money was given by his son’s classmate, and he wanted to repay his kindness back then. The lama informed all the believers about this. After the believers learned about this, they all reached out to help and soon raised the money for the surgery.

Agudengba said: Everything in the world has cause and effect. No one can escape cause and effect in this life. Good causes produce good results, and evil causes produce evil results. The words you have said and the things you have done will all come back to you.

The old donkey asked Agudengba: Where does a person's happiness come from?

Agudumba said: My answer is, it comes from your heart. Your destiny is up to you, not God. The so-called heaven is your heart.

The believer said: You are right. I remembered a song.

The believers sang the song "Cultivation" devoutly:

 

What do you think in your heart?

That’s what your heaven is like;

What's your fate like?

That's what your destiny is.

What causes did you sow?

What will come of it.

Things are reincarnated,

Heaven has cycles,

Destiny is determined,

Practicing good deeds will bring blessings.

In this life of a person,

In fact, it is a spiritual practice.

what kind of person,

What kind of results will you cultivate?

 

没有评论:

发表评论