我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年9月20日星期三

lonely black ant

 


lonely black ant

 

 In the early morning, Agudengba traveled south along the Yarlung Zangbo River Valley. When he reached the vicinity of Miri, the misty morning fog had dissipated, and the mountains on both sides of the Yarlung Zangbo River were covered with green. If you go deeper, the forest will be even denser, with various thick woody vines such as vines, vines, vines, and pole vines twisting and twisting, and they are also covered with clumps of bird's nest ferns and various kinds of vines. The epiphytic bluegrass makes it difficult to move forward.

In front of Agudengba, there stood a giant tree more than 30 meters high. The trunk was difficult for one person to surround, and the dense crown of the tree covered the ground tightly like an umbrella. The big tree is Terminalia truncatula of the family Terminaliaceae, which is a typical tree species found in tropical semi-evergreen monsoon rainforests.

Agudengba lay down under the giant terminalia tree and began to taste the tsampa he had brought with him.

At this time, a sad song suddenly came to his ears:

 

Staring at the brilliant spring at this moment,

Still as warm as that time.

I reluctantly left my home,

The happiness I once had is gone with the wind.

I feel so sad,

The years have left me more confused.

In this sunny spring,

My tears couldn't help flowing.

Maybe one day I will be homeless,

Please keep me in happy times.

If one day I leave quietly,

Please bury me in this spring...

 

Agudemba looked around, but could not find anyone singing. He took off the worn-out Tibetan hat on his head and placed the Tibetan hat on his knees. A black ant emerged from the hole in the Tibetan hat.

The black ant looked at the tsampa in Agudengba's hand, twisted its body, danced the "Aga Xie" dance, and sang "I am a lonely black ant" while dancing:

 

Don't ask me who I am,

Don't ask me where I'm from,

I'm just a lonely black ant.

In the ant kingdom,

Everything obeys the will of the queen ant,

I'm just a worker ant from humble origins.

I work every day to build the ant nest,

I am always busy gathering food for storage.

One day, it was a painful day,

I found a piece of tsampa that fell on the ground,

I ran to tell my companions,

Ants suddenly came from all directions,

Announce good news to each other and gather together.

But when I come here again,

Zanba has disappeared.

The worker ants thought my message was a false alarm;

The queen ant gave me a stern warning,

The soldier ants drove me out of the ant colony.

I dream of spring in the cold night,

My heart is covered with sadness.

I can no longer find a trace of collective warmth,

I can only endure loneliness and wandering in sadness.

I discovered tsampa, that's not a lie,

I didn't enjoy it alone, but shared it,

But the tsampa was snatched away by the cunning fox,

I fell into a bottomless sea of misery.

Who can relate to me?

I would like to be with you for the rest of my life.

 

Agudengba put the tsampa in his hand and said to the black ant: "I am willing to take you to wander the world, and you will live in my hole in the hat from now on."

Agudengba and the black ants danced the snowy "Zhuo" dance together:

 

We wander everywhere,

We have nothing,

But we have the joy of freedom.

没有评论:

发表评论