我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年9月23日星期六

Donkey mahu

 


Donkey mahu

 

Adjo invited Agudenba to live in his home. Adhuo told Agudengba the story of the donkey Mahu.

Donkey Mahu has a strong body, is not easy to get sick, has a docile temperament, is hard-working, and is very obedient. They are very suitable for mountainous transportation and household use, and play an important role in our daily lives. The most important thing is that donkeys and horses can help us cultivate land, which greatly reduces our burden. Usually, you can also ride a donkey to the market.

Azhuo smiled and said to Agudengba: However, donkeys are cute and cute, and they often do wrong things.

A Zhuo said:

Once, I asked Ma Hu, the donkey, to carry a statue of a snow-covered god back home from the market. The passers-by on the road fell to the ground when they saw the snow-covered god statue. Mahu, the donkey, thought that people were saluting him, and became proud of himself, so he just stood there and refused to leave. I gave it a hard slap with the stick and shouted, "You stupid donkey, do you think people are bowing to you?"

Another time, I took him to the market and asked him to carry two buckets of butter tea. The donkey Mahu was carrying two barrels of butter tea across a stream. The water in the stream only reached half of the donkey's legs. Unexpectedly, the stupid donkey slipped and fell into the water. After being hit by my stick, Ma Hu, the donkey, finally stood up. The donkey was very happy, because it felt that all the butter tea on its back had been poured into the river, and the two empty buckets were much lighter. This time I lost my capital by selling butter tea.

Once you suffer a loss, you gain wisdom. From now on, I will not let the donkey carry butter tea. I let it carry highland barley. Unexpectedly, when Ma Hu, the donkey, was carrying barley across the river, he had a bad idea again. He thought that if he fell again, the barley carried on his back would be lighter when he got up. So it deliberately slipped and fell into the river. Unexpectedly, the highland barley has absorbed enough water and is several times heavier than before. The donkey is stupid, not only because he is born stupid, but also because he likes to be smart, and as a result he suffers enough.

The donkey Mahu heard Adhuo saying bad things about himself to Agudengba and thought it was a mockery of him. He was so angry that he jumped on the ground and roared, singing "Ode to the Donkey":

 

I'm not a stupid ass,

I can endure hardships and stand hard work, and I always move forward with a heavy load,

What am I living for?

 

when i was young,

People treat me like a beast,

I was beaten with sticks, I was treated as a slave.

When I don't accept it,

People blindfolded me,

Let me push the stone mill and spin it in circles day and night.

when i am old,

People will kill the donkey,

My leather becomes boots, my flesh becomes sauce.

 

I'm not a stupid ass,

There are people who are stupider than me, and an old donkey can still be president.

Believe it or not is up to you.

 

没有评论:

发表评论