我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年11月20日星期一

The path of Uma spiritual practice

 


The path of Uma spiritual practice

 

The old donkey told Agudenba that the God of Love, Kama, accepted the request of Lord Brahma. In order to make the Lord Shiva fall in love with Uma, he shot the arrow of the God of Love at Shiva, but in the end he became Shiva's third Just look at the ashes under the fire.

Shiva destroyed Kama, the god of love, but still refused to accept Uma's love for him.

Shiva angrily said to Uma: "Uma! That's enough! Don't pester me anymore! Otherwise, I will regard you as a karma that hinders my practice and turn you into ashes! Leave me! Leave now In front of me!"

Uma was driven down Mount Kailasa by Shiva.

On Uma's way back to the village, rain and snow began to fall from the sky, and Mount Kailasa suddenly returned to its perennial snow appearance.

Uma, who was soaked in the rain, looked up at the raindrops falling from the sky, and shed tears herself.

Uma then fell down on the mountain road and started crying.

"Why... Lord Shiva never takes a second look at me? Why... I can't win His favor no matter how I dress up?" Uma was simply heartbroken, because no matter how hard she tried, it was all in vain. It also caused Kama, the god of love, to be burned to ashes.

Now all that's left is to help yourself, how to make the one you love truly fall in love with yourself.

Uma said pessimistically to the sky: "Lord Shiva, what you admire is the endless path of practice... If this is the case, then I know what I should do!"

Uma stood up, wiped her tears, took off all her gorgeous clothes and accessories and threw them away.

She walked into the forest, started to pick up branches, and built a wooden house and a wooden pedestal that could barely withstand the wind and rain, so Uma also began her path of asceticism.

Since that day, Uma has not returned to the village, and she has also put herself through the rigors of spiritual practice near Mount Kailasa.

Whenever it rained, Uma would sit on a big rock in the cold rain and meditate, letting the heavy rain calm her mind.

Whenever there is heavy snowfall, Uma would soak her body in the cold river water and silently pray to Shiva's praise mantra.

When the weather was scorching, Uma would sit in the scorching sun, surrounding herself in a circle of lit firewood, and let the sun and fire burn her skin endlessly.

In the first year, Uma only lived by eating raw wild fruits and vegetables. In the second year, she lived only by drinking nectar from the sky. Until the third year, she ate nothing and only relied on the air to live, and she endured such harsh training. .

After another thousand years, strangely enough, after vowing to practice, Uma's dark skin gradually transformed into a bright, slightly golden complexion.

The old donkey told this story to Agudengba, and the old donkey sang the song "Where is Love" composed by Uma:

 

What happened to this world

The climate is gradually getting warmer

People's hearts are gradually getting colder

The flames of war destroy peace

Famine tortures children

Young people lose their jobs

There is no protection for the elderly

I miss this old world

should be destroyed as soon as possible

 

Terrorism is rampant

Bloody violence is going crazy

Racial discrimination is deepening

Society is divided into two extremes: rich and poor

The powerful treat the people like grass and grass

People's hearts are full of hatred and hatred

Who can destroy the old world

Who can create a new order

Where is Lord Shiva?

Why are you invisible?

You should destroy the old and make the new

Worry about what all sentient beings are thinking

Help love return again

 

Do you know about Lord Shiva?

Why do I love you

I don’t seek honor from my husband and wife

I don’t want to have descendants in my house

I just hope to do my duty

can help you

Save people from suffering

Who knows my love for you

why did you refuse me

You taught me how to cultivate my character

Could it be that he is indifferent to the common people?

I love you Lord Shiva

Don't make me question it

my love for you is eternal

My love is indestructible

You are my final destination

has love left

I always ask myself

What did I do wrong?

You and I are destined in previous lives

True love will be found again

1 条评论:

  1. Taking the legendary wise Agu Demba as the protagonist, I started to create the Chinese-English version of "Snow Land Fable" using the traditional fable creation method that combines poetry and prose. Writing fables makes me feel like a child again. Studying snowy culture is my prescription to prevent Alzheimer’s disease.

    回复删除