我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年11月8日星期三

Sati's dream comes true

 


Sati's dream comes true

 

When Agudemba was traveling in India, he told his donkey Majhu the love story of Sati and Shiva.

In order to fulfill Shiva's marriage, the great gods Vishnu and Brahma found a suitable bride for him, who was the incarnation of the goddess Shakti. The name is Sadie.

At that time, Sati kept praying to the great god, saying that she was only focusing on Shiva and meditation.

One day, Shiva suddenly appeared in front of Sati. Shiva was very satisfied and happy with Sati. Shiva said to Sati: "It is also my wish to marry you."

Sati gets excited seeing Shiva. She understood that all the hard work she had put into meditation had paid off.

Sati met Shiva and received Shiva's promise, and was very happy

Going to her father Taksha's palace, she told her mother what had happened. Sadie's mother was delighted to see her daughter succeed in meditation.

At the same time, Lord Shiva came to Jivasa and prayed to Lord Brahma.

Shiva said to Lord Brahma: "I have found a perfect girl. She has been meditating for several years. I have decided to marry her."

After hearing this, Lord Brahma said happily: "This is the happy event that Vishnu and I and all the other gods are waiting for. I will arrange your wedding as soon as possible."

Lord Brahma specially went to the palace of his son Takshasa. Tuosha welcomed his father very much and asked, "Father, you look very happy. What is the happy news?"

Brahma replied, "My son, your daughter Sati meditated for several years to make Shiva her husband, and she succeeded in her meditation. I want your daughter to become Shiva's wife. I I came here just to know what you think. Do you agree?"

Dakshasa said, "Is this true? I have no objection to it. It is also my honor. It is my great honor that Shiva will become my son-in-law. I support this marriage. I will arrange it immediately."

After listening to Taksha's opinion, Brahma went to Jivasa and informed Shiva of Taksha's wishes. After hearing the words conveyed by Brahma, Shiva was very satisfied with this marriage.

At that time, Vishnu and Lakshmi, the auspicious goddess, also arrived at Jivasa.

After some time, Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu and the gods came to Dakshasa's palace.

Dasha was waiting at the entrance of the antechamber to greet Shiva. Dakshasa was very happy to see Shiva coming with the gods.

Taksha arranged all the customs required for the wedding, gave alms to the Brahmins, arranged food for every visitor, and welcomed everyone to the wedding.

Shiva became very happy. He said to Brahma: "O God! I am very happy that you have arranged the wedding well. To express my gratitude to you, you can ask for anything from me and I will give you anything you want. Please be sure Say your wish."

Brahma happily replied: "O Lord Shiva! I am glad that you consider my work as a fortune. If I am worthy of finding a wish, then this is my wish... Your presence should be here forever." I wish to build a temple and worship you. People from all over the world will come to this temple and once they pray to you, you should bless them and burn away all their sins. This is what I want. Please whatever How to grant me this wish and carry it out.”

Shiva blessed: "As you wish, Lord Brahma. Everything you wish for will happen immediately."

After some time, Shiva and Sati went to Jivasa together.

Before leaving, Takshasa happily said to his daughter Sati: "Hi! The secret wish hidden in your heart all these years is about to come true. Shiva will become your husband. He will not accept anyone, just you. As his wife. He has now officially married you, so there is no need for you to worry, my child."

Agudengba said to the donkey Mahu: On that day, Tuosha, his wife, and his servants danced a fire dance and sang the "Auspicious Song" of the auspicious goddess Lakshmi:

 

Don't meet idiots nearby.

You should associate with wise men;

Evil practices must be prohibited,

It is the most auspicious.

 

Stay on the right path,

There was virtue in the past;

Virtue is unwavering,

It is the most auspicious.

 

Serve your parents,

A husband should teach his children strictly;

Conduct yourself without blemish,

It is the most auspicious.

 

Give good moral character,

Respect and humility;

Be content and grateful,

It is the most auspicious.

 

The eight winds are unmoved,

Worry-free and pollution-free;

Peace of mind and no worries,

It is the most auspicious.

1 条评论:

  1. Taking the legendary wise Agu Demba as the protagonist, I started to create the Chinese-English version of "Snow Land Fable" using the traditional fable creation method that combines poetry and prose. Writing fables makes me feel like a child again. Studying snowy culture is my prescription to prevent Alzheimer’s disease.

    回复删除