我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年5月29日星期一

Wake up(159)

 


159

 

Once an individual integrates into the group, his individuality will be obliterated, and the thinking of the group will occupy an absolute dominant position. At the same time, the behavior of the group will also show characteristics such as rejection of dissent, extremes, emotions, and low IQ. . This in turn has a destructive impact on society.

In all previous political movements in China, individuals lived under the sound of slogans, and hundreds of millions of people did not have their own thoughts. The only thought was that of Mao, which was to fight against the sky, against the earth, and against the people. Struggle is a collective thought, and it is also the most extreme thought of man fighting man.

Pan Guangfu chatted with Chai Jianmin, He Jiafu and Li Tiandao about his interviews with the pups of the Cultural Revolution. It also talked about Wu Yimao's experience.

Wu Yimao is a writer living in the United States. His father, Wu Ningkun, once served as an interpreter for the "Flying Tigers" of the US Air Force to aid China during the Anti-Japanese War in China. Later, he went to study in the United States, majoring in English literature. In 1951, under the kind invitation of China, Wu Ningkun returned to China as a university professor with a heart of serving the country. But within two years, he was the target of criticism in one campaign after another. He was labeled as a rightist in 1957 and was persecuted for more than 20 years until he was "corrected" in 1979.

Wu Yimao was born in 1958. When her father, Wu Ningkun, was labeled as a rightist, Wu Yimao was not yet born.

Wu Yimao said: "I met him for the first time in prison when I was 3 years old. My dad sent the last letter, saying 'you come and see us for the last time'. At that time, there was a three-year famine, and my dad had already I was starving to death. The inmates in the prison were all falling down in pieces. They got me there and called Dad. On the one hand. During the Cultural Revolution, I read big-character posters, exposing his 'reactionary history'. I figured, no, then he is not my father. I was born on June 3rd, and he was arrested on April 17th. So I have always had this suspicion, thinking that this is not my father."

After school, Wu Yimao, like many rightist "scumbags", was both discriminated against and exploited by the "proletariat".

Wu Yimao said: "I also knew it at school. You are a little rightist, a little bastard. During the Cultural Revolution, the Red Guards asked me to write posters for my father. I was only 8 years old at that time. I was in the second grade of elementary school. I Can’t write.’It’s okay, we will teach you. You write. If your father dares to beat you, we will beat him’. He took my hand and wrote crookedly, ‘Down with ghosts and snakes, paper tiger Wu Ningkun’. Sign below, Wu Yimao. Put my big-character poster in the most conspicuous place in the whole school, at the intersection, where everyone can see it.”

However, Wu Yimao did not hate his father, but felt that the "great leader" was not great.

Wu Yimao said: "Both my parents were locked up. First my father closed the cowshed, and then both of them were closed. I became a 'little mother', and my elder brother became a 'little father'. My younger brother is 5 years old. , I am 10 years old and my brother is 12 years old. I matured overnight. It was at that time that I realized why my parents are said to be bad guys. I don’t think they are so bad. Thinking about it later, oh , They were all listening to Chairman Mao’s words. They were doing these things and beating my parents. Those parents are not bad people, so who is a bad person? Chairman Mao is a bad person. Later, our whole family was sent down. My mother was released. Only a few of us went to the countryside with my mother. Then my father was released again and went to the countryside."

While in the countryside, Wu Yimao began to learn English. Wu Yimao said: "In the countryside, after the black lights, everyone went to bed. Let's close the door, turn the volume low, and listen to the Voice of America. We all listen. Learn English. My dad's idea, eavesdropping' Enemy Taiwan' Yeah. At that time, listen to the Voice of America. So, the Voice of America really helped us."

In 1977, after the Cultural Revolution, the college entrance examination system was restored, and Wu Yimao and his elder brother both entered university. However, the elder brother with excellent grades was once again implicated because his father was a rightist, so he had to succumb to the Fuyang branch of Anhui Normal University.

Wu Yimao said: "At that time, everyone was so envious. Your family suddenly had two educated youths and two college students. Our family cried, sorry for my brother, just because the family was affected."

Like many "dogs", Wu Yimao also had resentment towards his father.

Wu Yimao said: "Of course I complain. And, hey, how should I put it, we have been like this all our lives, not to mention letting them ruin it, but thinking that if our parents are good-natured, then we won't have these things. It's all their fault. Especially my father, why did you go back to China at that time? It made us suffer with you."

Later, Wu Yimao broke through many obstacles and went to study in the United States. Before leaving, the secretary of the party branch of the department who had made things difficult for her never forgot to educate her.

Wu Yimao said: "'Wu Yimao, you are going to the United States for further study, and you will come back to contribute to the four modernizations of the motherland." I said in my heart, 'come back and contribute to the four modernizations of the motherland? Ha, I will die in the United States I'm going to beg for food, I won't come back'!"

Although in Wu Yimao's eyes, his father, Wu Ningkun, is cheerful and optimistic, as the title of the memoir by Zhang Yihe, the daughter of Zhang Bojun, the number one rightist in China, says, the past is not as good as smoke.

Wu Yimao said, "It's still an eternal pain."

This is not only the rightists back then, but also the "dog bastards" back then.

Pan Guangfu said to Chai Jianmin, He Jiafu and Li Tiandao:

Although history has drawn conclusions, some people who crazily trampled on the law and trampled on human rights did not have any inner remorse for this. In China's party media, we will no longer see any new stories about "bastards". Can the tragedy of the Cultural Revolution be repeated? Apparently, more people think that the higher authorities did not deny the Cultural Revolution, but instead reenacted the new Cultural Revolution. is true? is fake? Just let time check it out.

Pan Guangfu said: When the Cultural Revolution is revived, the new generation of "puppies" will understand the suffering of the older generation of "puppies".

1 条评论:

  1. Group psychological exploration novel (Shenyang)

    Today is like a crow gathering, and tomorrow will disappear like a beast. This is the case for hooligans, politicians, and ignorance people. Today, you can mix together, and will run counter to the benefit tomorrow. I explore the novels of group psychology, hoping that more people in the world can wake up from nightmares.

    回复删除