我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年5月2日星期二

Wake up(116)

 


116

 

When Pan Guangfu talked with the three brothers and sisters Chai Jianhua, He Jiafu, and Nanyangsheng, he said that the information that the public can get during this period is: "viral pneumonia" will not be transmitted from person to person. Everyone was very angry. He Jiafu's granddaughter, Nan Liwa, was surprisingly calm. She said to her grandfather, "The villains who make fake news are not just those shameless profiteers, but the real villains are those so-called experts and scholars. They are vicious dogs raised by the government."

He Jiafu took the words of his granddaughter Nan Liwa and said: "Liwa, you are right, you have grown up, really grown up, I am very happy."

He Jiafu said to his granddaughter Nan Liwa: "The slogans we once believed are all lies."

He Jiafu turned around and said to his grandsons Nanyangsheng and Nanshanyun: "You two have grown up too, you have to remember that what you believed in your childhood turned out to be lies! Don't be afraid to revive the Chinese tradition and return to the old society! This is what Cui Yongyuan told People's words: You are now living in the darkest hell mode in China for 5,000 years!"

He Jiafu turned on his phone and swiped out a video about Cui Yongyuan's profile: Born in Beichen District, Tianjin in 1963, professional host. In 1981, he was admitted to the Journalism Department of Communication University of China. After graduating in 1985, he joined China Central People's Broadcasting Station as a reporter, and guest starred in programs such as "Oriental Time and Space" planned by China Central Television.

He Jiafu held his mobile phone and said, "Here is an excerpt of some of Cui Yongyuan's public statements. He is awakening all members of the Chinese nation to think."

He Jiafu handed the mobile phone to his granddaughter Nan Liwa: "Liwa, this is a conversation that Cui Yongyuan made publicly, please play this recording for everyone to listen to.":

Nan Liwa fiddled with the phone, Cui Yongyuan's voice came out from the phone:

 

1. "I used to believe that it was Chairman Mao who led the Eighth Route Army to defeat the Japanese invaders and win national independence. Later, I found out that it was the bloody fighting of the national army and the help of the United States that defeated the Japanese invaders!"

2. "I used to believe that the Communist Party established the New China in 1949, but later I found out that the Kuomintang established the New China in 1945, and the New China was destroyed by the civil war."

3. "I used to believe that the Red Army's "Long March" went to northern Shaanxi to fight Japan. Later, I found out that there were no Japanese invaders in northern Shaanxi. The Red Army went to northern Shaanxi just to escape and to obtain Soviet aid."

4. "I used to believe that Chairman Mao's "strike the landlords and divide the land" was to eliminate harm for the people. Later, I found that most of the landlords' property was earned by hard work, but they were subjected to heinous abuse and looting."

5. "I used to believe that the famine from 1959 to 1962, when 40 million people starved to death, was the result of natural disasters and the Soviet Union's forced payment. Later, I found out that those years were smooth, and it was Mao's Great Leap Forward, catching up with the United States, and supporting the world revolution. and other policies that caused the Great Famine.”

6. “I used to believe that the Volunteer Army’s purpose of resisting US aggression and aiding Korea was to defend the country. Later, I discovered that the United Nations Army was not intending to invade China at all, but to prevent the war criminal Kim Il Sung from annexing South Korea.”

7. "I was moved by the deeds of Kong Fansen, Jiao Yulu, and Lei Feng, but later found that those were just models." (Editor's Note: Even Zhang Haidi's deeds are false, someone once saw her sitting in a wheelchair during a meeting She crossed her legs, and some people even saw her driving with a driver's license in Europe!)

8. "I once believed that Huang Shiren bullied the white-haired girl, but later found out that it was just a fabricated story."

9. "I used to believe that leaders were people's public servants and people's servants who served the people wholeheartedly. Later, I found out that they were just a fig leaf for their corruption."

10. "I used to believe that the evil capitalism is indifferent to human beings, and only money is paramount. Later, I found out that Bill Gates and Buffett have donated all their properties to public welfare."

11. “I used to believe that the US presidential election was a rich man’s game, but later I discovered that not only was Clinton born in poverty, but even the son of a poor immigrant with African ancestry could be elected president of the United States through his own efforts.”

12. "I used to believe that the self-defense counterattack against Vietnam was for self-defense and counterattack. Later, I found out that it was because Vietnam overthrew the regime of Pol Pot (Editor's Note: Chairman Mao's good student) in Cambodia - a country that killed one-third of the country. A red cotton demon group with a population (including 200,000 Chinese).”

Thirteen. "I used to believe that Wu Mao hated the United States, but later I found out that the United States is fighting against an evil regime. Even the heroes Wu Mao boasted of had to take refuge in the US embassy."

14. "I used to believe that the American people were living in dire straits, but later I found out that the rich and powerful people in China immigrated to the United States."

15. "I used to believe that deputies to the National People's Congress represent the will of the people, but later I found out that most of them are leaders and billionaires." People. In other words, a group of foreigners are holding the National People’s Congress on behalf of the Chinese!)

16. "I used to believe that the United States attacked Iraq for oil, but later found out that the contract for the largest oil field in Iraq was taken by Sinopec."

17. “I used to believe that the Iraqi people supported Saddam Hussein because he won 100% of the votes every time; later I found out that when the US military came, his statues that were larger than the population were overthrown by the people and trampled under their feet .”

18. "I used to believe that the people of the GDR were the masters of their own affairs, but later I found out that the people of the GDR were all going to the Federal Republic of Germany under the hail of bullets."

19. "I used to believe that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea was a democratic country, but later found out that it is the most authoritarian 'feudal' kingdom on earth."

"When I discovered these truths, I was shocked: I had been living a lie!"

 

After listening to Cui Yongyuan's recorded conversation, a seemingly simple but truthful belief story, it suddenly dawned on everyone that what they believed in childhood turned out to be lies! After understanding this point, the boredom in my heart disappeared.

The three old people raised their heads at the same time, looking to the west, facing the thousands of rays of the setting sun, everything in front of them became so beautiful, the sky was so clear and blue, the trees were so green, and even the wasteland full of weeds was full of joy. poetic.

He Jiafu said to his grandchildren Nanyangsheng, Nanshanyun and granddaughter Nanliwa: "I am old, and the three of us have lost our youth, but the afterglow is still bright, and we will not lose hope for the future. Hope lies in you, you When you are young, you should not believe in lies, learn to think independently, and find your own ideals and beliefs. Good will be rewarded with good, and evil will be rewarded with evil, I firmly believe this."

He Jiafu glanced at Nanyangsheng: "You are the eldest among the three of you, and you have the highest education. You should use your knowledge to help educate your younger siblings. Don't struggle for fame and wealth, and learn to stand beside the globe to see the world. Although I usually speak less cautiously, it's not that I don't care about this society, but that this society has long since thrown me aside."

He Jiafu took another look at Nanshan Yun: "Among the three of you, you are the youngest. Although you don't study much, you dare to do justice. Your personality is far better than mine when I was young. But you can't develop in China, and you can't even survive. Difficult. I hope you can develop in Hong Kong. You Mr. Chai is going to Hong Kong, and Uncle Pan is from Hong Kong. The things Uncle Pan told me made me understand more."

He Jiafu turned around and bowed to Chai Jianhua and Pan Guangfu: "Please, my little grandson, Nanshan Yun, is entrusted to you. Yunshan has always lived by my side. If I remember correctly, Yunshan's biological parents may be in Hong Kong .Please, please."

1 条评论:

  1. Group psychological exploration novel (Shenyang)

    Today is like a crow gathering, and tomorrow will disappear like a beast. This is the case for hooligans, politicians, and ignorance people. Today, you can mix together, and will run counter to the benefit tomorrow. I explore the novels of group psychology, hoping that more people in the world can wake up from nightmares.

    回复删除