我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年5月28日星期日

Wake up(158)

 


158

 

Pan Guangfu, who used to be a Hong Kong media reporter, chatted with Chai Jianmin, He Jiafu and Li Tiandao about his interviews with the pups of the Cultural Revolution. An anti-rightist movement not only brought down hundreds of thousands or millions of rightists, but also implicated millions of their family members and relatives. Call it "Puppy".

Pan Guangfu sighed to these 90-year-olds: I will never forget the puppies in our generation, they are a sad generation. He told the story of a representative figure of the pups back then, and he was Zhang Lifan.

Zhang Lifan, a modern Chinese historian and writer, currently lives in Beijing, China. His father, Zhang Naiqi, was one of the founders of the China Democratic Construction Association. In the first half of the 20th century, he actively participated in the anti-Japanese and national salvation movement. He was one of the famous "Seven Gentlemen" at that time, and he had always been at odds with the Kuomintang. In 1949, Zhang Naiqi joined the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference led by the Communist Party of China, and in 1952 he became the Minister of Grain of the People's Republic of China. In 1957, Zhang Naiqi was branded as a rightist under Mao Zedong's personal name-calling, and was dismissed from the position of minister of grain.

Zhang Lifan was born in 1950. Zhang Lifan was still in kindergarten when his father Zhang Naiqi was labeled as a rightist.

Zhang Lifan said: "My mother was separated from my father at that time. My father was the vice-chairman of the Democratic National Construction Association, and he was also the vice-chairman of the Federation of Industry and Commerce. These two organizations came to talk to my mother and asked her to Come to expose. This kind of pressure is still relatively high. I was in kindergarten at that time, and one day my mother came to pick me up and taught me some words, asking me to attend a meeting and talk. I went to this meeting that day. Many people spoke, and it was his old colleagues and friends who were exposing him. My father himself was not present. When it was my turn to speak, I took the stage. The gist of the speech was that although the rightist Zhang Naiqi was my My father, but I still want to oppose him. I want to draw a line with him. The audience applauded enthusiastically, and there were warm handshakes with me.

"My mother told me after the meeting. She said that others are irrelevant, but we are concerned. I don't know to what extent this is related. It was only in my growing experience that I realized that 'it's about it. "How important are these four words. Later, when I was in elementary school, I wanted to join the Young Pioneers. I seemed to be a year or two behind others before I entered. At that time, everyone wanted to have a bar on their shoulders. , Two stripes, three stripes, being a squad leader, squadron leader, and team leader. I have been a member of the Young Pioneers since I entered the Young Pioneers.”

At that time, Zhang Lifan, like the vast majority of Chinese people, almost absolutely accepted and obeyed Mao Zedong's words.

Zhang Lifan said: "I think that if Chairman Mao wants to oppose the rightist movement, it must be my father's fault. I also think that since my father is wrong, everyone can criticize him. After all, there was a very mainstream thought in society at that time. It is to listen to the party. This kind of thing, whether it is propaganda and education or subtle influence, for a child, he agrees."

However, the Chinese under the guidance of Mao Zedong and the Communist Party did not let this rightist son let him go because he listened to Chairman Mao and criticized his father.

Zhang Lifan said: "The parent-teacher meeting was held, so I let my mother go. The class teacher talked to my mother about the family situation. My mother has no sense of self-protection, so she said who my father is. Since then , the teacher paid more attention to me. I kept some diaries at that time, and I was more interested in classical literature. He also contradicted the teacher. During the Cultural Revolution, the teacher revealed to me that she said, it is not I who want to punish you, but the school leaders who want to punish you. Why do you want to punish you? It is just as a model, that is to say, this is the son of the rightist , such is the state of his mind."

"It seems that there was another thing before this. She said, 'Don't you like reading books? Please give me a book list of the books you have read. We are teaching now, and we really want to study what the students have read. What book'. I honestly made a very long list. Then it happened not long after that I was criticized. It is said that the school also held a private exhibition, putting all these things I wrote in one I went to the exhibition in the classroom. Later, I became tired of studying, my grades also dropped, and I repeated a grade. I knew at that time that I had no future, so I felt that studying was the same as not studying. My father still hoped that I could go to college. I was ahead of him at the time, and I knew I was out of luck. I didn’t fit in with this class-oriented education system.”

As Zhang Lifan grew up, his father's influence on him also increased.

Zhang Lifan said: "I was influenced by his thinking. He had already started to talk to me about some things, and he had a lot of criticisms about the current situation. Sometimes he said something harsh, and I reminded him. I said, 'Don't be so Say. Are we safe here?' At that time, I read "The Stalin Era" written by Anna Lewis Strong, and I always thought that our house had ears on the partition wall, or that there were ears on the wall. But my father said, 'I'm not afraid. My words can be said on the street. Anyone who wants to listen can listen'."

Zhang Naiqi's disobedience finally caused the Communist Party to deprive him of his final political rights.

Zhang Lifan said: "Before and after the '7,000 People's Congress', at that time the United Front policy was also a little loose, and the intellectual policy was a little loose. He refused to accept that he labeled him a rightist in 1957. He seemed to have mentioned two things in the CPPCC. The proposal, let’s just say, his matter was completely fabricated and untrue. So, he proposed to re-examine his matter. In 1963, I went to school that day, there was a newspaper in my class, and there was a One piece of news is that the Standing Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference passed a resolution to revoke rightist Zhang Naiqi as a member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. At that time, the elementary school students were not very good...but they looked at me wrongly. I hurried back Home. Later he said something special to me, he said 'I'll be fine'. I understood, he said 'I'll be fine' means 'I won't commit suicide'."

The arrival of the Cultural Revolution made Zhang Naiqi suffer further persecution. Zhang Lifan still remembers the day his home was ransacked.

Zhang Lifan said: "I remember that day, August 23rd or 24th. Along the way, I felt that the atmosphere in Tsinghua University was very wrong, and people had already started beating people. At that time, the gate of the second school was knocked down. All the school leaders, what He Dongchang Ah, people like Qian Weichang and Huang Wanli were rushed there to move bricks. I thought something was going to happen to our family, so I called my father. My father said, someone is going to put up posters. You stay at school , don’t come back. When I went back to my dormitory, I saw that my mosquito net and everything were torn off, my bedding was destroyed, and there was a big-character poster with wet ink on it. It said something like, “Bourgeois son of a bitch, get out of here, get out of here!” I saw , It’s over, this is coming soon.”

To make matters worse, Zhang Lifan himself also suffered. Zhang Lifan said: "At that time, I also shared a lot of views on the Cultural Revolution in school. Later, my classmates exposed them. Then they imposed dictatorship on me and labeled me as a counter-revolutionary."

Reporter: "Are you caught?"

Zhang Lifan: "I've caught it."

Reporter: "Have you been sentenced?"

Zhang Lifan: "Sentenced."

Reporter: "How long was the sentence?"

Zhang Lifan: "13."

Reporter: "How many years have you been in prison?"

Zhang Lifan: "Nine and a half years."

Reporter: "And when was it released?"

Zhang Lifan: "At the end of 1978."

Zhang Lifan once complained about his father in his heart, but he knew better that it was this system that hurt his innocent rightist son time and time again.

Zhang Lifan said: "I definitely have this idea, that I was born because of the combination of the two of you. But I have nowhere to complain about this. The so-called birth cannot be chosen, which means that you were reincarnated here. Once your father is killed If you identify as a rightist, then you are a pariah. This is a caste system. If the land is rich and evil, it is caste."

Pan Guangfu, who used to be a Hong Kong media reporter, chatted with Chai Jianmin, He Jiafu and Li Tiandao about his interviews with the pups of the Cultural Revolution. An anti-rightist movement not only brought down hundreds of thousands or millions of rightists, but also implicated millions of their family members and relatives. Call it "Puppy".

When Pan Guangfu talked about this, he said to these 90-year-olds: Zhang Lifan is a representative figure of this generation of bastards. Unfortunately, the story about him seems to have become a part of today's young people. daydream. The education a country provides to its young people can show us what the future of the country will look like. Today's education is obliterating people's memory, the mental vitality of the younger generation is beginning to decline, and the talents that promote growth are gradually drying up. Today's young people are exhausted. Beliefs are being lost, the three views are changing, and thoughts are falling into a certain cycle, which is repeated endlessly. They closed themselves in the narrow survival, lying flat became the only choice, nothing more. When young people end up being mediocre, the country is lost.

The three old men were speechless.

1 条评论:

  1. Group psychological exploration novel (Shenyang)

    Today is like a crow gathering, and tomorrow will disappear like a beast. This is the case for hooligans, politicians, and ignorance people. Today, you can mix together, and will run counter to the benefit tomorrow. I explore the novels of group psychology, hoping that more people in the world can wake up from nightmares.

    回复删除