我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年5月17日星期三

Wake up(147)

 


Chapter 28 Controlling the People

 

147

 

Spring has already gone quietly, but summer has come quietly. The summer in the small town is so hot, the scorching sun is mercilessly baking on the earth, and the ground seems to be covered by steam, which makes people breathless. It was a sweltering noon and even the calls of cicadas in the trees changed their tune. The little yellow dog hides under the tree, opens its big mouth, sticks out its tongue, and lies on the ground.

The scorching heat is unbearable, and water is ideal at this time, but it is even more indispensable to use cold drinks to relieve the heat. The cold drink stalls in the small town are becoming more and more popular, and people are scrambling to buy them. Nan Shanyun also squeezed in. He wanted to push away the old man standing in front of him. Unexpectedly, the old man was Li Tiandao, a 70-year-old Sichuan man he met on the way when he accompanied his grandfather He Jiafu to visit his old comrades in arms. .

Nan Shanyun still pushed Li Tiandao away rudely, squeezed forward, and bought two ice creams. Just as Li Tiandao was looking at Nanshan Yun with contempt, Nanshan Yun smiled and handed an ice cream to the old man Li Tiandao, and said with a smile: "Uncle Li, I didn't expect to meet you here, this is what I gave you A meeting ceremony is not a respect."

At this time, the old man Li Tiandao also recognized that the young man who suddenly appeared in front of him was He Jiafu's grandson.

Although the two of them were eating ice cream, the sweat on their bodies was still dripping down.

In the sky, the fiery red sun exudes a fiery light, shining on the earth. In such a hot weather, although there is sometimes a breeze, the breeze is actually hot.

Accompanied by Nan Shanyun, the old man Li Tiandao went to visit He Jiafu.

He Jiafu was wearing a short sleeve, fanning vigorously with his hands while drinking herbal tea. Even so, the old man was still sweating profusely, and the sweat kept falling. Finally, he used the "unique trick" to cover his head with a fan, and then closed his eyes to rest.

Unexpectedly, in this hot summer, He Jiafu suddenly met Li Tiandao, an old man who came to visit him specially. Before retiring, Li Tiandao was a librarian in Xichong, Sichuan. Therefore, he was able to access many internal newspapers and data, and after retirement, he became the most loyal reader of the library. He has consulted a lot of information about the Great Famine. When He Jiafu took his grandson Nanshan Yun to visit his old comrade-in-arms Chai Jianhua, when he met Li Tiandao on the way, the two exchanged a lot of past events.

After He Jiafu and Li Tiandao met again, Li Tiandao said with a smile, I have nothing to do now, and I don't know the library anymore. I usually play on my mobile phone and watch some political jokes.

Li Tiandao turned on his phone and showed He Jiafu the latest internet joke:

 

(1) A reader left me a message saying:

His stall was illegally confiscated, I hope I can help him speak out. When I saw the message, I was filled with righteous indignation. Later, I changed my mind. Because, I checked his WeChat and saw his signature: "Swear to liberate Taiwan".

I think he has enough ability to solve his own affairs by himself.

(2) A reader left me a message saying:

His house was illegally demolished, I hope I can help him speak out. After seeing the message, I was going to complain for him. Later, I changed my mind. Because, I checked his WeChat and saw his signature: "Defend the Diaoyu Islands to the death."

I think he has enough ability to solve his own affairs by himself.

(3) A reader left me a message saying:

He was illegally intercepted, and I hope I can speak out for him. After seeing the message, I couldn't hold back my indignation. Later, I changed my mind. Because, I checked his WeChat and saw his signature: "Chinese people don't like this".

I think he has enough ability to solve his own affairs by himself.

(4) A reader left me a message saying:

He was maliciously owed wages, and I hope I can help him speak out. After seeing the message, I am ready to seek justice for him. Later, I changed my mind. Because, I looked through his WeChat and saw his personalized signature: "If you fight the United States, I will donate one month's salary", "If you fight Japan, I will donate a year's salary", "If you fight Taiwan, I will donate my life".

I think he has enough ability to solve his own affairs by himself.

 

He Jiafu and Li Tiandao talked about medical insurance for the elderly while joking.

Li Tiandao said: The most outrageous thing in the world is that 1.4 billion people have devoted their youth and life to the world's second largest economy, but they have not paid for their own free medical care. The most shameless thing is that it is precisely the people who shout to serve the people and enjoy the free high-quality ward nurses and special clothes who are strongly opposed to the universal free medical care. But the saddest thing is not this, but that these 1.4 billion people have been silent for so long!

Drinking herbal tea, Li Tiandao continued, "Since the eight regulations began in 2012, party and government officials at all levels, large and small, many high-ranking bosses in state-owned enterprises, political, legal and public security systems, etc., and now there are treasurers in the financial system." , Corrupt officials who have been detected or have not yet been detected, which one of them didn't get rich first? After they get rich, who else can they drive to get rich? However, they do tarnish a political party, corrupt the country from time to time, put on airs all the time, put on airs, and face the common people with strange voices. Only they will be like little flowers when facing their superiors or bosses When a cat sees its owner, it becomes like a pug.

Li Tiandao sighed and said: When I was a librarian, I really liked reading books written by Ba Jin. Ba Jin’s words are still in my ears, if you get to know the people in this land deeply, you will find that their thoughts are worthy of their sufferings!

What Li Tiandao said is not without reason. In this world, a single person must take responsibility for his actions - legally or morally. However, the group is not the case, the group does not need to bear any responsibility, the group is the responsibility, the group is the morality, the group is the law, the group is the morality, the behavior of the group is naturally reasonable. But we must understand one thing: once an individual integrates into the group, his individuality will be obliterated, and the thinking of the group will occupy an absolute dominant position. At the same time, the behavior of the group will also show rejection, extreme, emotional and Low IQ and other characteristics. This in turn has a destructive impact on society.

It is a pity that the superposition of brainwashed groups is just the superposition of stupidity, and the real wisdom is drowned by the flood of stupidity.

1 条评论:

  1. Group psychological exploration novel (Shenyang)

    Today is like a crow gathering, and tomorrow will disappear like a beast. This is the case for hooligans, politicians, and ignorance people. Today, you can mix together, and will run counter to the benefit tomorrow. I explore the novels of group psychology, hoping that more people in the world can wake up from nightmares.

    回复删除