我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2023年6月26日星期一

Wake up(219 )

 


219

 

Zhou Jianguo took out a document from his bag, which was the full text of Zhang Chunqiao's speech in the court where he was tried. Zhou Jianguo said to Pan Guangfu and Chai Jianmin: You can read it.

Pan Guangfu and Chai Jianmin began to read Zhang Chunqiao's speech in court.

The full text of Zhang Chunqiao’s speech in court is as follows:

 

According to the rules of this world, I have long thought about such a day.

My statement is not intended to defend myself against a regime machine that is about to go down the road to capitalism. But since you are still planning to maintain a hypocritical defense process today, I don't mind chatting with the observers you have arranged here.

I never thought of myself as a pure and unblemished saint. The society has 100 or more reasons to accuse me, but as I expected, you charged me with more than 100 and very unprofessional charges. For example, cooperate with Lin Biao Group. Those who concocted crimes against me did not know how many times they conspired with the Lin Biao group to kill the so-called "literati group", that is, the proletarian revolutionaries. Maybe decades later, you will overturn the crimes of your former accomplices, while continuing to call me a sinner - I will be very happy for you to do this, because I am ashamed to let another cowardly counter-revolutionary group share the fact that I was hit by capitalist roaders glorious...

...You are now facing a very contradictory issue - Chairman Mao. You try to inherit his authority, you try to continue respecting him as a leader, you try to claim that you are in line with Mao Zedong's revolutionary line, you know that you can't even fight against the great man who has passed away...but you absolutely disagree with Chairman Mao's revolutionary line since the founding of the country, Instinctively to protect the privileges of one's own bureaucracy...

Therefore, we were pushed onto this trial stand to be responsible for Chairman Mao's "mistakes". I feel both honored and apprehensive about this... As one of the specific implementers of Chairman Mao's revolutionary line, I absolutely dare not monopolize this theory Invention of results; but I would love to see me judged for this line, an honorable duty!

I know that some of us will plead guilty, repent bitterly, and expose our cooperation with the Lin Biao Group with tears... This is also expected... History will always leave some people behind at the right time, because they They were not worthy of the responsibility that history entrusted to them, let alone this honor. Of course, you will not forgive such people for this - because their ability is limited to insulting themselves...

When I was judged and accused. People's communes are being dissolved, independent industrial systems are disintegrating, and thousands of people are being convicted and lynched by formal and informal courts for various crimes. Those linked members are being promoted rapidly, and millions of bureaucrats who have regained power are happily marrying their children to add new blood to the interest groups... This is no surprise.

And because you have stolen the industrial wealth accumulated by the people for decades, you have the ability to buy people's hearts in a short period of time...Let the deceived people denounce the crimes of our revolutionaries...

This kind of little trick can be fooled for a while, can it be fooled for a lifetime? To be cautious, maybe it can; if this "one life" refers to our generation.

I am not old yet, in my lifetime, I may not be able to see your demise, but I can see your degeneration, and see your descendants going crazy! To see you suppress the masses, to see you plant the seeds of another revolution among the masses!

 

Pan Guangfu and Chai Jianmin began to carefully read Zhang Chunqiao's speech in court word by word. They are all experienced and even victims of the Cultural Revolution, and they all have deep-seated hatred for the Cultural Revolution. But compared to the current situation in China today, it is difficult for Pan Guangfu and Chai Jianmin to talk about it.

Zhou Jianguo took out another document from his bag, which was an interview with Zhang Chunqiao's daughter Zhang Weiwei - "Zhang Chunqiao in the Eyes of a Daughter". This interview is edited in the book "Zhang Chunqiao's Letters from Prison".

Zhou Jianguo said to Pan Guangfu and Chai Jianmin: Zhang Chunqiao's daughter Zhang Weiwei's interview "Zhang Chunqiao in the Eyes of a Daughter" reveals some little-known facts about Zhang Chunqiao during the Cultural Revolution and after he was imprisoned. It has historical value and is worth reading . You can read it too.

Questions and answers between the reporter and Zhang Weiwei are as follows:

 

Question: You are the eldest daughter of Zhang Chunqiao. How do you position your father? How does he position himself?

 

Answer: I was born on January 6, 1947, and I am 70 years old this year. I am the eldest in the family, my elder sister is less than two years apart from me, my younger sister is five years younger than her, and my younger brother is five years younger than my younger sister.

My father had no personal ambitions. He positioned himself as Chairman Mao's secretary, listened to Chairman Mao's words, and helped Chairman Mao with his affairs, that's all. Therefore, if Hua Guofeng wants to use him, he will continue to help, and if he is not used, there is no way. Of course, he will not worship Hua Guofeng like he worships Chairman Mao. He wants to offer advice to Hua Guofeng, and Hua may feel uncomfortable. Wu Dalang needs people who are shorter than himself to open a shop. Of course Hua didn't want to listen to him. But my father will never be disrespectful to Hua Guofeng, this is not in line with my father's consistent organizational principles and work style. But it was impossible for him to worship Hua Guofeng from the bottom of his heart.

 

Question: Your father admired Mao Zedong so much, what did Mao Zedong think of him?

 

Answer: I also want to know this question, and I have asked many people. I want to know whether Chairman Mao has ever said that my father is not good? The answer is that Mao never said that my father is not good.

My feeling is that Chairman Mao should regard my father as a confidant, and Mao felt very relieved to have him by his side.

When I was in Jiangyin, my father told me that Chairman Mao had talked with him individually many times to understand his personal situation and family situation. I also talked to him about the history of the struggle between the two lines in the party before the Seventh National Congress. Including the period of the Red Army, how Mao was seized power, expelled from the party, how to fight the three anti-encirclement and suppression campaigns, and how to stand aside during the four and five anti-encirclement and suppression campaigns. These are all played in TV dramas now, but at that time, cadres like my father didn't know about it.

My father also relayed to me later: Premier Zhou was representing the Central Committee at that time, saying that Chen Yi was very powerful at that time, and also saying that Ye Jianying got the secret telegram from Zhang Guotao, and they went north overnight, and Ye made great contributions. Chairman Mao also told him that the Zunyi Conference did not establish Chairman Mao’s leadership in the party, but only allowed him to participate in military command. Chairman Mao once said: “Fortunately, Zhang Wentian listened to me.”

In a letter dated December 20, 1992, my father wrote in detail a conversation he had with Chairman Mao in Hangzhou on the second day of the first lunar month in 1958 and his subsequent work. My father thinks that Jiang Qing is indeed very capable in literature and art. But he was never working for Jiang Qing, including model plays and writing "Comment on "Hai Rui Dismissed from Office"". He told me that Chairman Mao told him several times: "Help Jiang Qing, help her is helping me."

Of course, Chairman Mao didn't just ask my father to help Jiang Qing alone. He also said to the staff around Jiang Qing: "Comrade Jiang Qing is not in good health and has a bad temper. Please help me take care of her. Thank you."

Chinese history is a very heavy process. My dad is really like carrying a cross, carrying a cross for Chairman Mao. When I went to the Vatican, Italy, and saw the crucifixion there, I felt like history was repeating itself. My father carried such a heavy cross for his ideals. So, when I was a child, I didn't listen to him, thinking that he was nothing special. In the end, I really respected him.

 

Q: How do you comment on your father's character? Some people say he is "treacherous", and some say he is "stubborn and arrogant". What do you think?

 

Answer: My father is a very straightforward person. He himself said: "There are newspapers in Hong Kong saying that I am a treacherous and slippery man. Strange! In fact, I am too straight."

I think he only works and is a workaholic. Reading is work, and watching movies is work. Nothing but work. Once I saw an article saying that after Lin Biao fled on September 13th, they played cards in the Great Hall of the People. I was still wondering, so I asked him, "Can you still play cards?" He said, "Everyone is locked in the great hall, and no one is allowed to go out, so I just play cards. I don't know how to play cards, I only know how to play cards." So, he played cards , is to compare the size of the cards with others. He can't play, let him exercise, and he can only walk in the yard, he likes to walk fast. In Jiangyin (where Zhang Chunqiao was placed under residential surveillance after he was released on medical parole), as long as he was able to move and it wasn't raining, he walked quickly in the yard. Keep walking for thirty to forty minutes.

He is very disciplined. Never speak what should not be said, and never interfere with what should not be meddled. It was also when I was in Jiangyin that I talked about my second uncle (Zhang Qiuqiao, who was then the deputy editor-in-chief of the "Liberation Army Daily"). He said that at that time, Li Na was going out to join forces, worried about her safety, and got her a press card for the "Liberation Army Daily", because the "Liberation Army Daily" has reporter stations in various places, hoping to help her. How Li Na went to the "Liberation Army Daily" to seize power and overthrow Zhang Qiuqiao, he didn't know. Because it involves my younger brother, it is even more difficult to intervene. My father never said a word from the beginning to the end.

My father thinks that Chairman Mao said let the fire burn, so that everyone can burn in the fire and stand the test. I think about it during the Cultural Revolution, there were people around me who encouraged me to do this and that, that is to say, I don’t know who was around Li Na. I have learned a lot, and I was afraid of causing trouble to my father, so I let myself "disappear".

 

Q: How did your dad's job change in 1955?

 

Answer: Dad was the president of "Liberation Daily" in October 1951. In 1955, he left Liberation Daily and was transferred to the Propaganda Department of the Municipal Party Committee. Now that I read some materials, I realized that when my father was working in the "Liberation Daily", he published too many opinions and letters from the people, and Chen Yi didn't like him. Later, I talked to my father about this matter, and he said that Pan Hannian had talked to him personally, and Pan Hannian told him, what Chen Yi said, don't let others think that we can't tolerate other people at all. Because my father was transferred from the Eighth Route Army, not a member of the New Fourth Army system.

There is one incident during the Cultural Revolution that I have a deep memory of. My habit is to look for books everywhere. I went to see him on Sunday and found a memoir of Zhang Guotao. So I took it to see, I stayed in a standard room in the adjacent annexe. Of course I didn't dare to take the book out, and when I went back to work on Monday, I left the book next to the pillow in my room. When I came back a week later, the book was gone. I searched everywhere for this book, and my father never said a word. I was afraid of losing the book, so I asked him if he had seen the book. He said nothing, not a word.

It was not until later, when he was about to die, that he told me: "The Prime Minister sent someone to take the book back." I asked him why, but he was speechless again. I told him that I was still worried that I had lost the book, that I had felt guilty for so many years. That book may have been published in Hong Kong, or they may have published several copies internally, and I don't know who distributed it. Later, when the Prime Minister found out, he took them all back.

Later, I desperately recalled that Zhang Guotao was so capable, capable, able to speak and write when he was young, and I especially wanted to know if there was the last secret message. During the Long March, Ye Jianying said that he hijacked a telegram saying that Zhang Guotao was going to attack Mao. I always wanted to know what Zhang Guotao said about this matter. Regarding this matter, the book was taken away before I saw the answer. So, I never knew the answer. I haven't found a definite answer until now. Of course, some people say that he never sent that telegram, including Li Xiannian, who said no. Isn't this the matter of Ye Jianying again. Ye Jianying has too many things like this.

 

Question: What happened to Chen Pixian's seizure of power? Hasn't the relationship between your family and the Chen family been very good?

 

A: I know that before the January Revolution meeting, my father had a conversation with Chen Pixian, and they talked all night. No one has written about this matter. Chen Pixian will never write about it, but I am very concerned.

Our family has always had a good relationship with Chen Pixian's family. When he introduced Uncle Liu to his girlfriend, I was the one who brought Uncle Six to their house. The first time I ate fresh longan was also given by Chen Pixian. Chairman Mao published "Cultivating Revolutionary Successors of the Proletariat". After I joined the party, a meeting of cadres and children was held in the small auditorium on Kangping Road. Chen Pixian took me by the hand and asked me to sit next to him. He also said to me at the time: "The successors of the proletarian revolution in the future will be among you," and he praised me a lot.

So, my dad talked to Chen Pixian, and I think he did the right thing. After talking with Chen Pixian, I asked him how the conversation went, and he said that Chen Pixian refused to come out to work. I was disappointed when I heard it, but I don't know what's going on inside. Later, when my father was living in the prison hospital, Chen Pixian had just written an article about the "January Storm" and published it in the "Xinmin Evening News". When my father talked about this article, he said: "I don't know Chen Pixian There is Zhou Enlai behind it."

 

Question: In 1967, after you lived with your fourth uncle in Beijing for a period of time, you returned to Shanghai, did you start working?

 

Answer: The resumption of classes and the revolution have nothing to do with us, because we have already graduated. We were first sent to the Port Authority Supply Company to work for half a year. We went to the supply station in District 7 of SIPG, which is at Bailianjing in Tangqiao. When the station master came to pick students, he knew that I was Zhang Chunqiao's daughter, so he picked me out. The station master told me that because he thought their job was the hardest on the pier, he wanted to see if Zhang Chunqiao's daughter could endure the hardship. When I get there, I will be assigned work every day. Working as a porter on a small three-car or ten-wheel truck is all heavy physical work, transporting cement, yellow sand, steel bars, steel plates, etc. needed on the wharf.

After working for half a year, I learned to drive a truck. I learned to drive from a driver who was demobilized from the army. The car drove very hard. I once drove a three-car on Pudong Avenue, and once I didn't know how to brake and almost rushed into the Huangpu River.

Our classmates were all assigned to different material supply stations, and some of them went to the Huangpu River with the boat. This experience made me know Shanghai better. After working like this for half a year, the work was officially assigned.

Xu Shiyou once asked me to join the army. I think I am not suitable for the army. I have a serious liberalism, and I have my own opinions. It is impossible to obey the supervision of the squad leader and platoon leader, and I will not buy their account. And I'm short-sighted, so I'll make a fool of myself if there's an emergency assembly. So, I don't want to join the army. Moreover, my eldest sister wanted to join the army, and the Nanjing Military Region recruited female soldiers in Xuhui District, so she went, together with Ke Qingshi's second daughter. I also didn't want to go to the countryside, because when we were in the middle school, we would go to Luodian to work in the countryside, and we would stay for three weeks. When I was a freshman in high school, my parents arranged for me to work in a factory for a month to install a radio. Simple and repetitive labor allows me to understand how workers live. So, I would love to go to work in the factory.

When assigning work, my dad was not in Shanghai, and my mom didn't care about us. I don't want to be assigned by the school, because I have to leave my classmates, and I don't want to stay in Shanghai. I called someone to find a relationship by myself. I called Wang Hongwen, and he arranged for me to work in Shanghai Instrument Factory. This factory had a cooperative task with the third front. At that time they had a branch factory in Guizhou, and the workers would be sent to work in Guizhou after three years of training. I think so, because I really don't want to stay in Shanghai. I worked in this factory for eight years until something happened.

 

Q: You work in a factory, so you should still pay attention to the vigorous political events outside, right?

 

A: At that time, everyone was very concerned about state affairs, and there were political studies every day. Apprentices can live in the factory, so I lived in the factory for the first year and did not go home.

At that time, my father was often in Shanghai, and I had a lot of contacts and exchanges with him.

He usually starts working in the afternoon, goes to bed in the morning, and gets up at noon. His work and rest schedule actually follows that of the Prime Minister, who always goes to bed in the morning and gets up at noon. Moreover, my father has been working in a newspaper office and is used to this kind of work and rest. Chairman Mao just fell asleep when he wanted to, and woke up when he thought about it, without any rules, which confused others.

But we don't know anything about those things in their power. His files are there, and we don't even read them. Of course, there are occasional headlines. What I remember most is the Lin Biao incident. In the beginning, we didn't know exactly what was going on.

Later recalled. My little sister is in the Fourth Air Force, and she is under surveillance. I was in the 22nd Institute of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, participated in the three-in-one combination, and was seconded from the instrument factory. Work with them on the autopilot of the HQ-4 missile. When I participated in scientific research activities, there was a representative of the army, that is, a member of the Fourth Air Force. He talked to me, stared at me, and asked me why my eyes were yellow. It was hilarious, as if trying to master my traits. In fact, they came to identify people, and if something happened, they wanted to arrest me.

After Lin Biao's accident, I said to my father: "Next time you have something to do, you have to tell us a little bit, otherwise we won't know how we died." My father didn't say anything.

 

Question: In 1976, Zhou Enlai, Zhu De, and Mao Zedong passed away one after another. The political map of China must be changed. When your father talked about his own physical condition in a later letter home, he mentioned that he participated in the medical group of three elderly people, did you?

 

Answer: Yes, my father is in charge of the medical teams of Premier Zhou and Chairman Mao, and I don’t remember whether the medical teams of Kang Sheng are in charge. During their treatment, my father was very dedicated.

 

Q: What happened to criticizing the Prime Minister at that time?

 

A: When I heard that there was indeed a prime minister in 1973, I was also surprised. I asked my father. He said that ping-pong diplomacy opened the door for China-US dialogue and dealt with Americans. After Kissinger came, it seemed that he wanted to set up a hotline. The way the Prime Minister handled it at that time caused Chairman Mao to worry. Chairman Mao said: "When fighting, we must guard against the left, and when talking, we must guard against the right." This means that when fighting, we must not overthrow everything, but when talking, we must not lose our vigilance and forget the "killing of the self". The heart never dies." Chairman Mao said: "Aren't there few such lessons in the history of our party?" When the KMT and the Communist Party cooperated for the first time, Chen Duxiu gave up his autonomy and listened to Chiang Kai-shek in everything, which eventually led to the "April 12" massacre, and blood flowed like a river. . In the second Kuomintang-Communist cooperation, Chairman Mao went to Chongqing to negotiate, Liu Shaoqi presided over the work, and proposed to "listen to the central government". Chairman Mao said: "How many times have I told him (referring to the Prime Minister), why does he still make such a mistake?"

This is what my father said to me later, it is his knowledge and understanding of Chairman Mao.

Someone also told me that it was my father who made the criticism of the Prime Minister end early. He said that the Prime Minister was not in good health and told the Prime Minister to go back to rest. This incident turned into the "April 5 Incident" in 1976, which is heartbreaking.

 

Q: How did the "April 5 Incident" develop?

 

Answer: After the "April 5th Incident", I went to Beijing once, and my father also showed me many big-character posters written by others. Some of them were against Chairman Mao. He crossed over, so he was caught by Mao and fought back. Of course we didn't know that it was Deng Xiaoping who led the "Fourth Five-Year Plan" at the time, not even my father. When I went to Beijing, Chairman Mao had already spoken, and the whole incident had been turned upside down.

 

Question: Your father later became a member of the Politburo Standing Committee and a vice premier. In terms of political career, it can be said that he has made great progress. Are you not happy for him?

 

A: My father went up step by step, became a member of the Politburo, and then a member of the Standing Committee of the Politburo. I didn't feel relaxed at all, and I didn't feel happy at all. Because he has become the target of public criticism, what is there to be happy about. He himself was not having any fun. When he was against the current in February, those old men scolded him like a grandson. Who would look up to him? It wasn't that he looked down on himself, but those people looked down on him. Those people did not dare to scold Chairman Mao, so they all came to scold him. And he was made that way by Lin Biao.

In 1975, Chairman Mao insisted on appointing him as the director of the General Political Department of the PLA. I said to my father: "Chairman Mao insisted on entrusting you with the job of director of the General Political Department, which shows his trust in you. You do it Yeah." He said, "I'm going to talk, who will listen?"

Of course, Chairman Mao appointed him, and he had to do it. After his appointment, he went to the army to give speeches, he made reports, he went to talk to this, to talk to that, but no one did what he said. On the contrary, he attracted people's envy, saying that he had extended his hand to the army again, and some people said that he wanted to "cut off the claws of the devil". My father knew that he had no good fruit to eat. He should have felt it when the members of the Politburo were seized in the early days of the Cultural Revolution and when members of the Central Cultural Revolution Group became politicians. Chairman Mao told them that you seized power and took a photo together. Chairman Mao once again emphasized the need to "not be afraid of falling head" and other five fears.

 

Q: Did he also realize that he was in a dangerous situation later on?

 

Answer: Dad is also very vigilant. For example, when he comes back after leaving the room, the water in the glass must be replaced. He was definitely guarding something, but he didn't say who he was guarding against. I think he should be defending Wang Dongxing.

Of course, I also saw many things on the Internet later, and I don't know whether they are true or not. After the Second Plenary Session of the Ninth Central Committee, Chairman Mao was unwilling to replace Wang Dongxing, saying that he was used to him. Therefore, the facts are not at all what Wang Dongxing said later. Our classmate asked me later: "Whose words are the most untrustworthy?" I said it must be Wang Dongxing, because he burned things. Now I see the materials, saying that Deng Yingchao and Wang Dongxing burned the materials, and Chairman Mao asked them to burn them. But when Chairman Mao asked them to burn it, they didn't burn it. Afterwards, if they were burned, wouldn't that destroy the evidence?

My father once said to me: "Look, my safe is empty. What documents come, I have seen them, and I should circle them. I circle them and take them away. I don't keep anything here. Yes." He was ready to be arrested anytime and anywhere. We also discussed how to catch him, and he said: "It's very simple, just hold a meeting. They asked me to go to the meeting, and I had to go." Later, they did exactly that, so I wasn't surprised at all.

 

Q: Do you remember the last time you saw your dad before he was arrested?

 

A: It was the summer of 1976. I went to Beijing on a business trip to see him and discussed some issues with him. Issues discussed included the ranks of the working class and how China would develop in the future. At that time, Zhou Enlai and Zhu De had both passed away, and Chairman Mao was seriously ill. We discussed a lot, all kinds of issues.

 

I also asked him: "Then what should you do?" He said: "What should I do? Cut to pieces." I thought it was him who said that, but later I found out that someone else said that he was going to be cut to pieces. He is repeating what others say. He said: "It doesn't matter if you add another knife. Did Chairman Mao say that Communist Party members have nothing to fear."

The "five fears" are not afraid of divorce, not afraid of being expelled from the party, not afraid of losing your head, not afraid of going to jail, not afraid of being dismissed from office, and so on. He said so, so I asked him: "You are hacked into pieces, so what shall we do?"

He said, "I don't know either. Who told you that you are Zhang Chunqiao's daughter." That's all for the sake of it.

The situation is all too clear. Therefore, when he was arrested later, I was not surprised or nervous at all, but my hanging heart was relieved. My feeling was "It's coming, it's coming." It's a weird feeling, but knowing there's nothing we can do about it.

 

Q: Now that you have already talked about that part, did you have a feeling of saying goodbye when you met?

 

A: There is a feeling of farewell, but not very obvious. He said it depends on the development, he said maybe there will be results by the end of the year. Didn't expect it to come out in October.

After arresting the Gang of Four, (Secretary of the Shanghai Municipal Party Committee) Ma Tianshui came back from Beijing and was about to cut them off. Then my mother was caught. During the second Kangping Road incident, many people flocked to my house. No one cares about us anymore, they cut us off. This time, the house was completely rummaged and turned into a mess. But for some reason, they put a seal on my room, saying it was the children's room, so they sealed it off. Several other rooms were nearly ransacked.

The most interesting thing is that Xu Shiyou once gave my family a leopard. After eating it, the skin was processed and kept in the box. Later, the skin of this leopard disappeared. Why was this thing confiscated? Was Xu Shiyou eager to draw a line with us? Later, Yang Chengwu said in his memoirs that Xu Shiyou told Yang Chengwu that his relationship with Zhang Chunqiao had always been bad. Xu Shiyou beat a leopard to Yang Chengwu in the Taihang Mountains, but only killed some pheasants and rabbits to Zhang Chunqiao.

But the fact is that in 1973, Xu Shiyou did beat two leopards, my father and Yang Chengwu, each with a leopard. At that time my father was not in Shanghai, the security secretaries were all there, and a team was on Xingguo Road. Xu Shiyou sent the leopards, and the master burned a big table. At that time, several people from the security area were invited to come. My mother dared not eat it, but we all ate it, and it tasted like beef.

 

Question: It is generally believed that in the 1930s your father used the alias "Dick" to start a debate with Lu Xun. How did your father view this issue in his later years? Do you know anything about "traitors" and "secret agents"?

 

Answer: During the "April 12" bombardment (Zhang Chunqiao) in Shanghai in 1968, I took a ferry from Bailianjing to South Wharf, and went all the way to the Bund to read big-character posters. I also got a lot of leaflets on the Bund, and I still couldn't figure out why the words "Dick" and "traitor" came out. The flyer said: A leader of the Northwest Bureau exposed it, but I don't remember whether it was Liu Lantao or Huo Shilian.

I went to ask my father, and my father said that he had never worked with these two people.

About the traitor, Dad said he was never arrested, how could he be a traitor.

There is also the matter of his anti-Lu Xun, he said that he himself does not use a pseudonym, but in order to make a living, there are things that use other people's pseudonyms to help others write articles. He came to Shanghai at the age of eighteen and survived by writing articles. At first he lived on Shandong Road, and later he lived in Xujiahui. He wanted to contribute articles to "Ta Kung Pao" and "Shen Bao". You can't even afford a piece of cake. For a new movie, someone gives him a movie ticket and asks him to write a film review or something, and asks him to write an article. This is there, it is for food. Later, when things got better, he rented a pavilion by himself, wrote manuscripts by himself, and helped others write manuscripts. He never asked his family for money, and my grandpa never gave him money.

Later, someone in Shanghai investigated this matter, and finally came to the conclusion that Dick was someone else.

 

Q: When was your mother released?

 

Answer: Mom was locked up for three or four years. She was in very bad health after she came out, and she lived in Huadong Hospital first, we don't know yet. Later, people from the Public Security Bureau came to us and asked us to take her home. We didn't know what was wrong with her, so we said to the police: "You said she has a lot of problems and can't go home. Now you want us to bring her home. What's going on?" Answer: "She is a historical issue, and there have been conclusions before."

 

Question: There is an article saying that your mother is a "traitor" or has committed major treasonous acts. What is the truth?

 

Answer: From 1982 to 1983, after my mother came home, people from the special case team of the Public Security Bureau came to our house and told her the final conclusion. I was there too, and I glanced at her conclusion. What is written above is: "Treacherous" behavior in historical issues. I have also learned what "betrayal" is. "Traitor" is different from "traitor". If you are a traitor, you must betray your organization and comrades. she didn't. She went down from the office to the county to be the propaganda director of the county party committee. When the Japanese raided, it was too late to retreat, and the entire county party committee was arrested together. My mother was arrested when she was injured and passed out.

This conclusion about her was reached in 1945, and in 1949 she rejoined the party. At that time, there was a unified opinion from the Organization Department. Some people said that she wrote articles to serve the Japanese invaders. Her name was Li Shuwen, and she was Zhang Guan Li Dai. In my mother's family, people of her aunt's generation all have the word Shu in the middle of their names. In one family, there are eight or nine people named "Li Shumou". People of my mother's generation have the word "Ruo" in their names, and my mother's name is "Li Ruowen". My cousin's "Zhigu Family" has clear records.

 

Question: When the Gang of Four was publicly tried in November 1981, did you also watch the TV broadcast?

 

A: My mother had already gone home during the public trial. At that time we had just bought a 12-inch black and white TV, which was the first TV in our family, and it is still in my wife's office, and he refuses to throw it away. At that time, you still needed a ticket to buy a TV.

No one specifically notified us about the news of the public trial. Like all ordinary people, we learned about it from radio and newspapers. At first we didn't want our mother to watch it, because we were afraid that she would be stimulated, because she had a bad heart. Then let her watch it. When we saw my dad for the first time, we were quite shocked, how we were tortured like that. The last time I saw my father was when I went to Beijing in the summer of 1976, four years later.

 

Question: In the past four years, from when he was arrested to the public trial, did you have any contact?

 

A: Of course there is no contact, no news, nothing. Therefore, during the public trial, I saw that he was unshaven and gray. At that time, we felt that he must have refused to sort it out. He must have thought: This is how I am, if you make me look like this, then I will come out like this. Moreover, he didn't know what happened to us at all, whether we were implicated, or what our lives were like. Later, when we went to visit the prison, we went to see him, and he said that he didn't know our situation at all.

 

Q: How did you feel when you saw the public trial on TV?

 

Answer: The eldest sister lives in Yangpu District. Except for her, the rest of the family watched the public trial together. Seeing that Dad doesn't say a word, and his attitude is very tough, I think we should think that he is such a person. We don't want to see a soft bone bar. He didn't say anything, and I think that's the best thing to do. Otherwise, what to say? How to say? Anyway, from my point of view, it is the greatest comfort to see that he is not a soft bone. Feeling that a tense heart has relaxed, it is not sad at all.

 

Q: When did you meet your father again, and what was the situation at that time?

 

Answer: I met my father again in November 1984, and I haven't seen him for eight years. The first time I went to see him with my younger brother. He was transferred from Qincheng Prison to Fuxing Hospital because of enlarged prostate. The doctor who saw him had seen the prime minister, and he knew my father from the beginning. Later, he operated on my father, and the operation was very good. These doctors are very good to my father, because they have treated the Prime Minister. During the treatment of the Prime Minister, my father's serious and responsible doctors are obvious to all.

The Public Security Bureau came to ask us to go to Beijing. My organizational concept was very strong. I said to them: "I will go if you tell me to go? I am a member of the Communist Party and I have a work unit. Go and talk to my unit first." They had no choice but to come to my unit, so that the matter of my going to see my father in Beijing would be made public. Because it was rumored everywhere that Zhang Chunqiao had died in prison. Even my classmates came to ask, cut out the newspaper and sent it to me. Some classmates suggested that I sue the "Hubei Digest Daily" because it published the news of Zhang Chunqiao's death, as well as a Hong Kong newspaper.

I want the Public Security Bureau to come to my work unit to find me, and I want the work unit to allow me to visit my father. My purpose is to let everyone know that my father is not dead. Moreover, the work unit knows that the Public Security Bureau asked me to go, so I will not bother me in the future .

In 1996, my father was almost eighty, and someone told me that he could apply for medical parole for him. After 1996, I accompanied my mother to Beijing twice, looking for someone to deliver the letter. One thing they made very clear, if my father was released on medical parole or parole, he would not be allowed to enter Shanghai. In 1998, his application for medical parole was approved, and they found a "home" for his father in Jiangyin. There must be someone in the "home", so my mother was taken away. In fact, my mother and my father were locked together. My mother also willingly gave up her life outside to accompany my father.

At that time, my mother lived with my younger brother and sister-in-law, and she was not required to do anything, and everyone took care of her. She gave up all these and went to Jiangyin alone to accompany my dad. After my parents moved to Jiangyin, my father still had no personal freedom of course. The walls of their residence are very high, higher than ordinary houses, and the upstairs is full of people from the Public Security Bureau. They can't go out the gate, and they can't meet outsiders. They are completely isolated. When we went to see him, we couldn't spend the night there either.

 

Q: From the letter, it can be seen that he is also very concerned about major international events, such as the disintegration of the former Soviet Union. is that so?

 

A: Yes, he is also very concerned about international affairs, such as Iraq and Saddam Hussein. About the United States going to attack Iraq, will it win? My father said at the beginning that Saddam Hussein would definitely not be able to defeat the United States, because he did not have Mao Zedong Thought and did not have a proletarian political party.

 

Question: Many people also want to know, if your father and the others were successful, what would China be like now? Will there be economic development as well? Does your father admit that the lives of ordinary people are much better now than before?

 

Answer: Of course my father admits that people's lives are much better now than before. However, if they go forward according to the road they planned at that time, the lives of ordinary people will be much better. Society is always progressing. They also want to develop production, grasp the revolution to promote production, it is not just Deng Xiaoping who wants to develop production. Moreover, what my father and the others plan is to take the road of common prosperity, not to let some people get rich first.

 

Question: Does he feel that after Deng Xiaoping came to power, capitalism was implemented in China?

 

A: No, he doesn't think China has become capitalist. In the summer of 1976, I discussed this issue with him. I asked him whether China will restore capitalism in the future, and he said that China will not restore capitalism because China has never had capitalism in the true sense. China will only return to the state of semi-colonial and semi-feudal bureaucratic comprador capitalism.

 

Question: What did your father think of Deng Xiaoping?

 

A: Regarding Deng Xiaoping, my father always said that he was very capable at work. My father later told me: "When Deng Xiaoping just resumed work, he found a place to live as soon as he returned to Beijing. Unlike us, it was arranged by the prime minister and let us live in Diaoyutai." A list of multiple people, to arrange their work. But at that time the various departments were streamlined. Dad said: "The chairman asked me to brief him, and he didn't listen at all."

Dad also said that when commanding the Xisha naval battle, Deng Xiaoping was very proficient and decisive, and his orders were too clear. Therefore, Deng Xiaoping came back to work, a bit like an old horse with great military exploits, coming back to lead the way. It's a pity that the old horse knew the way and went back.

 

Q: Did your dad ever comment on anyone else in the Gang of Four?

 

A: He seldom commented on others, and almost never commented on the downfall of the Gang of Four. He didn't say anything about the Mao family. He feels that even if you have physical pain, you have to be patient. Aren't Communist Party members made of special materials? What can't be tolerated?

 

Question: How was his situation before his death? It is said that he had a dream about Deng Xiaoping when he was critically ill. What happened?

 

Answer: At the beginning of 2005, my father started to get sick before the Spring Festival, from January to April. I am very aware of his condition, and I have been trying to get him to Shanghai for treatment, but the higher-ups disagree. So, he lived in the hospital in Jiangyin, and his guards slept on the bed next to him. My grandson was two years old at the time, and the father who took his aunt was sick and asked for leave to go back. So, I still have to bring the grandkids. Anyway, I ran in both directions, and I was extremely anxious. When I was in the hospital in Jiangyin, the guards showed me the bills from time to time, saying how much money was spent on my father.

In the end, when they said that they had spent hundreds of thousands, I couldn't bear it anymore. I told them that if you allow me to take him back, I won't ask you for a penny. Now I can take him away, and you will No need to spend money. Then they stopped showing me the bill.

My father saw birth, old age, sickness and death very clearly. He said: "I'm not afraid of death, but I don't want to die." He also knows the process of the old man's illness, because he was in charge of the medical team of the three old people. I finally signed a letter, don't do tracheotomy, don't rescue. When he was critically ill, our children were all by his side, and I watched him die.

At the end, my spouse asked me to ask Dad if there was anything else he wanted to tell us. But I couldn't ask, and even though I tried my best to hide it, Dad knew that he was dying.

When he was critically ill, he once said to me: "Chairman Mao said that when the elderly died, there would be a celebration party, and he also said that he would be cremated, and he signed them all. But Hua Guofeng failed to do both. But he did A celebration party was held for me, and it was still in Tiananmen Square, with so many people and such a big scene. I also saw it on TV later, I really didn’t expect it, for me. My life is enough.” Here, Dad points out The most notable event was the October 1976 Tiananmen Square rally to overthrow the Gang of Four.

He also said that he had a strange dream when he was in critical condition: "I have been dreaming for the past few days, and I dreamed that Deng Xiaoping came to me. I said, aren't you in the Pacific Ocean? How did you come here? Deng Xiaoping said, I I have nowhere to go now, and no one wants me. When I went to Chairman Mao, the chairman said: I am very busy these days, so what can I say when he is here? He is not a white cat or a black cat. Wait a minute. Jiang Qing ran over and scolded "Thief Deng!" I went to the Prime Minister again, and the Prime Minister also said that he had nothing to say. The Prime Minister said that you have scolded me, and I have scolded you too. What else do we have to say. Deng Xiaoping said to me: The chairman will listen to you now, you can help me talk about it. I said to Deng Xiaoping: Now the chairman didn’t ask me to go, even if I went, what can you say for you?”

Dad said such a long passage, and then said to me: "You see, I am in a good mood." I recorded this passage in the address book I carried with me at the time, and I found the original record in the past two days up. Now that I know more things, I can understand a little bit. That is to say, from this dream of my father, I can see the relationship between Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping, and the relationship between my father and Deng Xiaoping. If there were no "April 5 Incident", history might be completely different.

 

After Pan Guangfu and Chai Jianmin read the interview "Zhang Chunqiao in the Eyes of a Daughter" by Zhang Chunqiao's daughter Zhang Weiwei, the only reflection was silence.

Zhou Jianguo said to them: What kind of person is Zhang Chunqiao? How do you evaluate his performance during the Cultural Revolution? History is written by the victors. I am afraid that no one can write a real Zhang Chunqiao in contemporary Chinese history.

没有评论:

发表评论