我的简介

我的照片
作家、摄影家、民间文艺家

2024年2月29日星期四

Crows flatter

 


Crows flatter

 

Crows are wild, dark, intelligent, scavenging, and indifferent. From an artistic point of view, crows occupy the combination of death and wisdom. In literature, film and television, crows have an unshakable status as villains.

But Crow is very confident and does not admit that he looks ugly or that he is cold in character. Therefore, crows love flattery, like to listen to flattery from others, and often lose themselves in the sweet words. Betty Crow has such a lesson.

Crow Betty met Agudenba and Adhuo again, and also became good friends with the donkeys Mahu, the big gray donkey and the white-hoofed horse. In particular, crow Betty became more confident after being praised by Agu Demba.

Once, Agudumba gave the crow Betty a piece of meat, and the crow Betty sat on a tree holding the meat. Betty the crow did not eat the meat, but was just showing off the gift Agudumba gave him.

A dog wandered by under a tree and looked up at the branches. He saw a crow eating meat above it. The stray dog wanted to climb up the tree, but unfortunately he had no choice but to lie on the ground and talk to himself. Looking up at the crow, biding his time.

The stray dog sang praises to Crow Betty: "Brother Crow, I have long admired your noble style. Without listening to your teachings in person, I have always admired your beautiful singing voice. If you can give me a song, my wish will also be Satisfied." 

When the crow Betty heard such praise, she was very happy. She stretched her waist, spread her wings, and made a few "swish" sounds. As a result, the piece of meat given to him by Agudemba fell into the mouth of the stray dog.

The stray dog said: "I have listened to your song, and my wish has been fulfilled. Thank you for the delicious food. I will never forget it for the rest of my life."

Crow Betty said in amazement: "You don't want to hear me sing, but you want the food in my mouth!"

Betty Crow regrets it. However, Crow Betty still sang a song "Crow's Confidence" confidently:

 

I am a crow,

I'm not pretty.

No golden feathers,

No singing voice.

The peacock cannot spread its wings,

It won't fly into the sky.

But I'm not discouraged,

Confidence makes me content.

My weakness is my fondness for flattery,

Flattery gets me.

But I won't regret it,

Lessons are also wisdom.

I am who i am,

I should live my life.

 

没有评论:

发表评论